TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

why was my return not direct deposited?

I filed Jan 31 ,14 IRS said it was paid to turbo tax on the 12th of Feb. Turbo tax said I would have it Feb 13. On Feb 14 bank say nothing coming to your account yet. I highly advise you don't ever use turbo tax. [Profanity Removed] liers!!!!
  • Same here when will I get my refund
  • See the info below.

TurboTax does not receive any refunds from the IRS.   If you chose to pay your TT fees out of your Federal refund (i.e., the "refund processing service"), that is handled by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG).  SBTPG uses one of 2 banks to receive your refund--Sunrise Banks, N.A. of St. Paul, Minnesota or Citizen's Banking Company of Sandusky, Ohio.   That bank then deducts the TT fees, then it forwards your refund to your bank account.

Here's how you can speak to the folks at SBTPG:

They are open 5AM-6PM Pacific M-F, and 7AM-4PM Pacific on Saturday.

When you phone the live taxpayer number, follow these steps:

When prompted, press 1 for English.
When prompted, press 1 for current year product.
At next prompt, listen to all 3 choices, then Press 3 to speak to agent.

Similar questions other people found helpful: