Filed 1/15 accepeted 1/26 - Still Processing.

Any one accepted 1/26 and have EIC and/or sizable refund been approved yet?  I am still in the processing bar stage.  I tried to call the IRS today to get an updated status and the woman would not even look at my file.  I read on another post that they were delaying all EIC refunds for 28 days and that we would be contacted by mail.  I did search google and I did find ONE website with that statement but I am not all together sure its valid.  Does any one else have any knowledge on that? 

Answer

2 people found this helpful

I have an update!  My status bars had disappeared completely yesterday....this morning they are back with my DDD of 2/20!  I have checked my bank and its not there yet, but at least I know its on the way.  I filed 1/15 accepted 1/26 and was showing just the one bar with the code 152 from that day till yesterday.  

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
3 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community