Filed 1/15 accepeted 1/26 - Still Processing.

Any one accepted 1/26 and have EIC and/or sizable refund been approved yet?  I am still in the processing bar stage.  I tried to call the IRS today to get an updated status and the woman would not even look at my file.  I read on another post that they were delaying all EIC refunds for 28 days and that we would be contacted by mail.  I did search google and I did find ONE website with that statement but I am not all together sure its valid.  Does any one else have any knowledge on that? 

I have an update!  My status bars had disappeared completely yesterday....this morning they are back with my DDD of 2/20!  I have checked my bank and its not there yet, but at least I know its on the way.  I filed 1/15 accepted 1/26 and was showing just the one bar with the code 152 from that day till yesterday.  

• Mines disappeared yesterday too but still no update still no bars..
    • Mine are gone as well and still no update.
    • i got a update yesterday ddd 2/20
    • I still have the generic message "your tax return is being processed.  A refund day will be provided when available".
    • bars disappeared 4 or 5 days ago, approved 1/24 no update yet
    • After waiting 40 minutes waiting to speak to an IRS agent he researched my account and all he could tell me was that there was a delay in processing and I should get my refund by March 10th and if not then call them back. UUGHHHH
    • I received my refund yesterday.  It was scheduled for today.
    • So I got my refund approved but on the IRS page it states that my refund will be mailed to me.  I signed up for DD

I have the Same exact Problem!! What is going on I was excepted the 26 and nothing has change since.. I'm in Florida

My return was accepted on 1/26 and it is still in the processing stage.  I called the IRS and the gentleman stated that he can't give me an answer until it moves to the next stage(Refund Approved).  I have yet to get my Federal Refund.  I did receive my State Refund two weeks ago.  Feeling frustrated.

Accepted 1/24!!!! Bars disappeared like 4 days ago

• Me too I don't understand everytime I called the irs number they tell me to wait until 21 days is up.