Estimated payment vouchers for 2014

I have finished filing my 2013 taxes and they are in the 'accepted' stage. When I printed the return I noticed estimated payments for 2014 with 4 vouchers. I've never seen this before on my taxes and I'm trying to understand why they printed.

Answer

34 people found this helpful

Hello Drhulett,

I understand that TurboTax (TT) provided you with four payment vouchers for 2014 and you would like some explanation as to why. We would be more than happy to provide you with that explanation. The vouchers that were printed were estimated tax payment vouchers for if you're not withholding enough taxes from your income. We want our TurboTax customers to reduce or eliminate underpayment penalties, and paying quarterly estimated taxes is one way to do that.

However, it is still up to you to decide whether to pay estimated taxes or not. To help you make that decision, see Calculate Federal Estimated Taxes.

I hope I have answered your question.  If you found this helpful Thumbs up are always appreciated. Feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns. Remember we are here to help!

Have a wonderful day. :)

Jo Ann

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original d5efadcf497ea7b3d86c6f8d148d66633a29ce78fa8391af628adf32d9989354
TurboTax Employee
3 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community