Your tax return is still being processed and status bar gone.

Filed return on 2-1. I got a notice saying it was recieved.  I never recall seeing a message saying it was accepted, I could have missed it. There were a few days I didn't check. Now the status bar is gone and for the last two days it says, "Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available." Does that mean my return was accepted and they are processing it or does it mean something else? 

I have Googled this to death and have about 10 different senerios. Has anyone gotten this message recently and had the status change to something else within a few days or did you talk to  someone at the IRS who had something to say on the subject. The IRS website has zip to say about it. 
  • i was getting the same message for the past 7 days but today I was finally able to order a return transcript - I hope this is a good sign - I talked to the errors resolution department today and was told no error was on my return and to allow 21 days from the date of acceptance - she asked if I had checked the website today to see if I could order the transcript and I told her yes - because when I tried to order a return transcript this morning it said one was not available - but I was able to about 4 pm - hopefully my ddd comes through tonight with the update
  • I just ordered my transcripts too what does that mean
  • On the line with I.R.S  my return was accepted on the 3rd but now there system is showing the 7th as date of acceptance. The system is still screwed up. Still have the same generic message of your return still being processed
  • I couldnt order my transcripts online before but now i can but not the 2013 one even though it was an option... i get a message saying it was unavailable so what does this mean for me? I was accepted on the 29th. 2 weeks later its still processing. Help me! Lol
  • I wasnt able to order my transcripts either but today i could. Were you able to order your 2013 transcript? or just the previous years?
  • Mine is the same way.. we got accepted on the same day (29th) very frustraiting, on my 2013 it looks like this 2013* at the bottom it says "*The "Verification of Non-Filing" letter provides proof from the IRS that you did not file a return for the year you have selected."
    I have filed so I am confused to all end.
  • I also file 2/2/14 my bars showed then went to processing. A few days later went to accepted, then back to processing. Still on processing. Will receive a return date when available. What does that mean? I've call IRS it said the same thing on their dumb automate recording. How does ordering transcript help. Speed up the return? Please help anyone!
  • I was told  irs that u are done beening processes if  get to order  transcripts check it after noon today
  • What number did you call for error resolution department
  • Mines been prosessing for almost 3 weeks now...What's going on..
  • Interesting IRS says - received, Turbo tax says accepted - still waiting on $$.  Why are they different?
  • When turbo tax says accepted its means received from the irs, it just means the same thing
  • I filed through TT and was accepted by the IRS in 2/3. I made it to first bar on WMR and my bar disappeared easier this week (Monday or Tuesday). Now I'm getting the generic message that my refund is still processing and a refund date will be posted when available. I was able to order my tax transcripts through my app a couple of days ago and they are sending them in the mail. I went online this morning to try to order return transcripts and I had 2013* and when I click it prints up a notice saying no record is found of my filing this year. I went on TT and before I had the calendar with the 3 circled (date of acceptance by IRS and highlighted through the 24 as my expected refund date (21 days). Now my calendar is gone from the TT site and its just a message saying that my expected refund date is February 24 and then it gives a little message that says 0% of TT users that were accepte on Feb 3 (my date) have received their refunds! I don't get it! I've used TT for about 10 years and never had an issue. I see A LOT of people are having problems with the status bar gone and processing. Anyone have any updated info?
  • I submitted return on the 3rd of February.   Both state and federal were accepted on the 4th of February.    I got 1 status bar on the 5th on the "Where is my Refund?" site.   On the 6th I lost my status bars and got the "Your tax return is still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available." message with the generic "Tax Topic 152" link.    I freaked out.   :)    With suggestions about ordering a transcript I created an account (http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript) and attempted to get my transcripts online.    I could see and order everything but 2013.   2013 was listed as *2013 and the printout was listed to be a 'notice of non-filing' or something similar.   

This morning I still don't have status bars on WMR BUT I can now order and view my transcript for 2013.   I think this means my return HAS been processed and my DD will be soon.    I'm betting that I'll get my status bars back with a direct deposit date sometime today or tonight when they update the WMR database.
  • I am in the same boat. Filed and accepted in the 7th. Status bar disappeared 2 days ago, unable to order 2013 transcripts and bar still gone as of this morning :/
  • I called the IRS, a rep told me that I don't need to worry if the bars disappeared, and still says it's processing, a date will be given when available and the code 152 is informational. She said just wait and when 21 days has passed and still no refund approval, call us back. So I will wait.
  • @dal2000 which number do you dial to get a live person? I keep trying the numbers I found online but nothing. I got accepted on 01/26 filed on 01/17. Still nothing. No DDD just the generic message.
  • @jeyssicacade I dialed 800-829-1040 then I pressed 1 then 2 and then pressed 0 twice.
  • Mines been processing since the 1st also
  • My return got accepted 1/31 and I just now got a direct deposit date. I checked at 1am and it was processing checked again at 4am and I now have a direct deposit date. The irs is just moving slow this year.
  • That's great hope I have one soon...it's crazy because my mother did hers a week after me and her money came yesterday
  • You should have a date soon also. I'm not sure what their doing this year but it's definitely taking longer.
  • I am feeling all of you on this too, I have filed mine and my whole families and they have all gotten theirs and a couple friends have gotten theirs already too. I went and was able to order a copy of my transcripts and was successful so does that mean that mine is being processed to direct deposit for me. Because for several days now the bar is not showing for me as it has nto been for many others??
  • Starting to see some type of movement. I thought one of my forms was incomplete but it was complete. I checked earlier this am for my state also and it wasnt approved yet. Just checked again and state is approved with a ddd of 2/20. Which I see alot of people are starting to post they rec'd a deposit date of 2/19 and 2/20. Hopefully, I rec. a ddd soon for my federal. I also read somewhere that the government is still trying to push returns through to  meet their less than 21 days criteria, if they see nothing major wrong. So you guys stay alert and check for updates. Dont check to often tho or you will exceed your limit for the day. Good luck!!
  • I have an update!  My status bars had disappeared completely yesterday....this morning they are back with my DDD of 2/20!  I have checked my bank and its not there yet, but at least I know its on the way.  I filed 1/15 accepted 1/26 and was showing just the one bar with the code 152 from that day till yesterday.
  • I finally got a dd date too I to checked at 1am I was on one bar checked again at 7am and I got a dd for the 20th hope everyone gets their money soon
  • I got my dd date this morning also after being excepted on Jan 31st.  But if you really want to know for the one's still waiting go to irs website and on first page go to get my transcript. You can sign up to get it online (not mailed), and once you sign up for it you can then go back and review all your returns and your account transcript, go to the 2013 account transcript and about halfway to the bottom of the first page of transcript you will see transactions the under the transactions you will see code of transactions and look for 846 this is the refund issued code, then also look for code 150 this is the return filed code. Also on the 150 line is your cycle date this is the dd date for your refund. (read thru this thread and you can find out how to read your refund cycle date) and that should give everyone who's late your answer for when you will get you refund. Good luck everyone and hope to not see anyone in here next year!!
  • this does not help the people who has the message on the account transcript "no return filed"....still no dd and no change. from what i understand as long as it doesn't give a code on the wmr then you just wait. if it gives you a code or a reference code and a phone number then you have to call.
  • after a day of losing orange bar and calling the IRS with no help from them I woke up this morning and the bar was back and approved now with a DD of the 20th. IDK what took so long but I hope everyone else has the same luck.
  • just by ordering transcripts means nothing because some of them are blank and that doesn't help me or anyone else with this problem any. If there's an * next to the year you have to wait. you still can order it but it but it will still be blank..
  • My bars disappeared after 2 weeks on processing. Does this mean I've been audited?
  • Frm what I was told of irs, a. 4 digit code means an issue
  • from what i am understanding if you are actualy able to get a copy of your transcipt there should be a cycle code on there and those of us that have the 20140801 or at least 201408xx code we should be getting our dd this week. but what you really want to do is look down the side about half way down and you should be see ing codes such as 152 and others and look for the last one it will be somethng like a 5xx code if there is an amount on that line that means there is a problem if nothing there then you shoudl be expecting a refund this next efund cycle. Hope this helps all
  • I can only get account but it's not saying anything.. It has a  date of March 10 on it that's all no codes
  • @scarter_1978 and everyone else that orange bars disappeared have you guys gotten your refunds??? And what dose this mean??? I have been waiting 3weeks and it says WMR and my bar disappeared  this week on Friday Now I'm getting the generic message that my refund is still processing and a refund date will be posted when available. I was able to order my tax transcripts through my app a couple of days ago and they are sending them in the mail. I went online this morning to try to order return transcripts and I had 2013* and when I click it prints up a notice saying no record is found of my filing this year. I went on TT and before I had the calendar with the 3 circled (date of acceptance by IRS and highlighted through the 24 as my expected refund date (21 days). Now my calendar is gone from the TT site and its just a message saying that my expected refund date is February 24 and then it gives a little message that says 0% of TT users that were accepte on Feb 3 (my date) have received their refunds! I don't get it! I've used TT for about 10 years and never had an issue. I see A LOT of people are having problems with the status bar gone and processing.
  • whats the phone number to the error resolution department?
  • I just got off phone with an irs person said there are delayss for those who have no code. Was a systematic malfunction in the efiled. Should start to receive refunds again after 2/28/14. Just be patient.  Hope this helps
  • By code do you mean on transcripts or on WMR?
  • Both. My 21 days past since 2/12/14 and assured me nothing wrong just the glitch in system when they did an early run. Only a few got thru others have to wait patiently
  • Yea I've thought the same for a few weeks now. The fact my transcripts are still blank made me think they had issues when they started uploading the returns into there system.
  • mine was accepted on the 3rd approved on the 10th supposedly to be sent on  the 12th the 13th it said sent  I checked my bank card nothing was there.On the 15th and still now it says it was received and is processing bars are gone and still nothing on my bank card. the 24th will be 21 days need to call about it
  • The IRS excepted my federal on 1.26.14. I got a notice saying it was recieved , and accepted,.  and for the last four days it says, "Your tax return is still being processed.
    A refund date will be provided when available." Does that mean my return was accepted and they are processing it or does it mean something else?  please help.
  • i had a ddd of 2/12 bank rejected deposit and wmr now says its processing again with no bars. anyone have any ideas?
  • I was able order my transscript for 2008 wat that mean
  • The same too...so I don't know what to expect since its been 21 days now..so sick
  • I just got off the phone with the IRS. Apparently there was an issue with the processing of my return. I was told I need to wait 4-6 weeks from the 13th of February to call back if I haven't received a DDD by then. When I called Friday I was told there were no issues. I call today and there's been an issue since the 13th smh. Either way a human has to look it over and correct the issue. I don't have any offsets and I'm not being audited. No letter, no codes, no bars on WMR for over a week. I've been processing since 1/31 accepted 1/26. I'm never filing early again.
  • I am in the same boat filed on 02/02 orange status bars went away 8 days later.  Have been like this since.  I found this group on facebook that my daughter was a member of and they each are calling IRS and they have different answers.  The name of the group is "NO ORANGE BARS".  Send me your email and I will invite you to join also.
  • uptownprocessingcenter@gmail.com i would like to join the group please
  • I would like to join, my email jameen102174@gmail.com
  • Good Information regarding IRS Process
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHULaGIJJvU
  • I finally spoke with the IRS  and apparently mine is being held for review..When i asked why ,she said it may be because of the amount i was expecting back & the income withheld..Does anyone know what that may mean??? I was told i will receive a notice saying its under review & if additional information is needed i will have to send in documents..If they feel it's accurate,they will just release my funds.This is so frustrating  because this never happened before
  • Mine too. .something about my w2 from my job. in the box 2
  • I was told the same thing gbalbosa. I ask why also and was told I was going to get a letter but have yet to receive one. I think it just one of their tactics because they screwed up. Also never happen to me. Everything went smoothly last year.
  • Last year I had this happen to me and they had no reason for review.  I was told 6-8 weeks and I did not get mine until June.  I am worried it is going to be the same this year.  It is not making any sense.
  • Hello, Have you receive it already? and I'm calling IRS but I can't get to anyone it hangs up by itself. I'm trying to find out what is going on.
  • I've filed on 02/07/14 and it was received and approved. But after couple days it went to saying the same thing on WHERE IS MY REFUND? My friend filed around the same time, with the same status and she got hers within two weeks. How you got in contact to the IRS, I'm trying to find out if there is something wrong with my taxes.
  • If you look through the feeds you can find the number I think it 18008291040 press 1 and then 2 and then hold until it transfers you.
  • I had a lot of expenses like moving, hospital bills etc... so I am just assuming that they are reviewing that. I am not going to call. ill get it when i get it. if it goes on another week or so, then i will call.
  • hold date was today, so hold was supposed to clear, still hasnt. any luck with anyone else?
  • I have the same problem as most of you ... filed on 1/26/14 .. IRS accepted on 1/29/14 ... been checking WMR website religiously .. keep getting the message that it's still being processed .. just called and finally talked to someone that knew what they were talking about. I was told there was some questions concerning my identity etc and my return was "frozen" and that this has happened to quite a few people ... she gave me a phone number (1-800-830-5084) or a web site .. www.idverify.irs.gov ... I used the web site ... entered my info and was verified and the freeze on my return will be removed .. hopefully this will help more people with this same problem.
  • I tried that this morning and "We are unable to verify your identity online" so do I have to call? as of the past 10 day I have not been able to view my Transcripts either, I can get into WMR, I going through the same thing as last year June 22 I will get my refund
  • I am by no means an expert  .. but , yes, I would call that number ... what do you have to lose? Good Luck!!
I call the IRS because I was accepted on January the 27th and I am still on processing so when I call and I spoke with a nice woman who told me that there was a glitch in their system and that we should hear something by the end of this week for those of us who file early in still on one bar she was the first person who was able to give me some information on what's going on and also I had the code 152 it means nothing bad just getting your that's all so don't be paranoid when you get that 152 message it is a good thing so hopefully we see something about Friday for those of us who is still playing the waiting game
  • That is great news (not the delay, but atleat to know something was on their end).  I am the 27th as well.  Hope she was correct and didn't just say that to get you off the phone, but definitly makes me feel a little better for now!!
  • Sorry for the comment on the other thread jstuck711 but I hope this is the case
  • i was accepted on the 26th and still processing today and i do have the 152 code as well so she said the end of the week
  • I've had code 152 since Jan. 29th, still on first bar, no dd, no movement, can't order transcripts. Did the lady say code 152 means something ? I sure hope so!:)
    Filed Jan. 25th, accepted the 28th.
  • I have the same issue. Accepted 1-30. One bar and Tax Topic 152. I talked to a nice man yesterday from the IRS and he said there is nothing wrong and that I should see a DDD soon. The weird thing is TurboTax said the IRS accepted mine on the 30th but the IRS said it was actually 2-3.  I really believe we we all see a DDD by end of week and everything will be fine. Don't worry people
  • where do you see the 152 code?
  • On the wmr page under the paragraph abouy twenty one days
  • Topic 152 - Refund Information
    If you read it,,,, its just informational thats all,,,,,,,,, nothing to worry about.....
  • i was accepted on the 27th and its still being processed after 2 weeks now.  Everytime i call the irs they are very rude and tell me they have 21 days.  i have been getting 152 topic related to my tax situation whatever that means. wmr bar still on the first one i wish they would tell me something.
  • I called IRS because I was accepted on the 26th and WMR show still processing with code 152.. I spoke with and agent and she says that there was an error with their System and I should be expected something soon.
  • I called IRS because I was accepted on the 26th and WMR shows still processing with code 152.. I spoke with and agent and she says that there was an error with their System and I should be expecting something soon.
  • under the wmr bar
  • I filed on 1/30 and accepted ob 1/31 and still says being processed.  I know alot of people that did there's 2/1 and got theres yesterday.  Im just a little nervous.
  • I had the same thing happen.  I filed on 2-1 and it was actually rejected.  My tax company said this sometimes happens when there are an excessive amount of filings submitted at one time.  They resubmitted it on 2-5 as is and it was accepted on 2-6.  Mine still shows as processing though and that I'll be updated when a date is available, Tax topic 152.  I am hoping this is just a glitch on their end because I can't understand what could be wrong.  I already received my State tax refund.  I will wait to call the IRS until the end of the week.  Hopefully this "glitch" will be straightened out by then.
  • By the way, I did both of my kids taxes on 1-31 and my sister did hers on 2-2.  They have all received their refunds.  I guess we were just the lucky ones.
  • Yes it is very frustrating.  I thought I would be on top because I did it on the 30th before they even started accepting them.  But who knows I will be waiting to hear somthing by the end of the week.
  • I have also read several other threads that are having the exact same issue only they all have education credits which they feel may be the hold up.  This is our first year having education credits for our son in college.  This is also the first time this has ever happened to us. Do all of you have education credits as well?
  • No education credits for us this year although last year we did have delays because of that. I am hearing that this year is simply because the IRS managed to mess things up AGAIN and the people that filed FIRST (who actually NEED IT THE MOST USUALLY) were part of a "glitch" within THEIR system! Can you imagine if WE had a glitch if we "owed" them? Different story I'm sure but they are NEVER held accountable for anything! Too bad again for the taxpayer I guess. We are once again forced to wait and "be patient" as we will be told. :/
  • I wonder why for first filers.  I also filed both of my son's the day before mine and my sister the day after.  They all went through just fine and all have their refunds.
  • I filled on January 22nd and not anything
  • I have a friend who works in the call center and I have the same problem filed early and accepted 2/24 with no changes in my statues bar and a 152 topic. She went into my account(secret cause I'm stressed) and it shows a ddd of 2/13! When I look I see no changes but she said she sees that and she works for irs. I have no codes on my screen so she said I'm good. I also have 2 friends that said that happened last year to them, no ddd but happened to check their account and it was there. So praying for tomorrow to have my money!
  • jayeroshann.....I have also heard that we may get our ddd withut it showing on WMR....sure do hope there is some truth behind this..
  • What is WMR?
  • I filed On 2/3 it was rejected because I had the wrong identity theft pin I called its that day and got the corrected one and it was accepted on 2/4 but since then it should one bar now it shows nothing at all but says its still being processed and will show a refund date when available has anyone else had this issue my tax guy said I should receive my refund between 2/12-2/24 but still no update on where's my refund I'm so worried I really need my money I do know last year it did take about 14 days but the correct info was submitted the first time so I hope its no delay for it being rejected but then resubmitted the same day
  • whats the number for irs
  • Just curious if any of you know if since I was accepted 1/28 processing 1/31, still processing on WMR, if it was going to be rejected would I know by now?  Or since it's been processing for so long it's okay?
  • What is WMR
  • Where my refund
  • I have the same prob 1/28 and 1/31.  I guess we'll have to wait some more.  If you don't get a refund within 21 days, then get worried.    For those filing on 2/6, quit complaining we are a week before you and still waiting :(
  • Update! I just checked WMR and mine is now showing as approved with a deposit date of 2/18! Whatever the glitch, it looks like they have or are in the process of fixing it.  If yours do not show this update today, check again over the next day or 2.  Hopefully everyone's will be updated.
  • Mine was accepted on 2/7..when i checked "where's my refund" it's been stuck on the first orange bar.  Today I checked and the bars disappeared!  I checked the state of GA website and it showed I should receive it within 30 days.  Checked my bank account today and it was deposited (took 6 days after filing)!  Hopefully the IRS will do the same.
  • How do you actually get to talk to someone at the IRS?  I've had no luck.
  • 1800 829 1040. Press 1 for English. Then press 2, then when she starts speaking press 0 twice and it will give you a rep. I just talked to them and fibbed about my file date so they would look up my account. He said everything was fine and it was processing. My status bars have been gone a week tomorrow. With a generic "processing" message. He said no worries. Just is taking longer this year for some of us unlucky ones. My bro filed like 1/18 and just got his Tuesday morning.
  • I just spoke to someone at the IRS and she informed me that with some of the returns that were sent in early there was a system processing problem and that it could add an additional 6-8 weeks onto the processing time. She said they have to figure out why the system won't let your return process before anything else can be done.
  • So has anyone gotten there taxes?   I'm in the 1/28 acceptance.
  • WMR= Where's My Refund
  • @vmsmith1009~ I filed 1/15, accepted according to TT 1/25 & the only thing that has happened is that my status bar is completely gone this morning. I have the tax topic 152 like many others here. I'm freaking out!!
  • @vmsmith1009- Have you tried to pull your transcript?
  • I was able to pull my account transcript the other day but not the refund one, no I am locked out and says I am entering the wrong info so I cannot access them. WTF
  • I was able to do that Monday but still nothing.  I'm not going to call for another week they wouldn't tell me anything anyways.   So no one has really gotten there's?
  • The same thing has just happened to me.  I had the one orange bar and the tax topic 152 now the bar is gone and just says they will update with a refund date when available.
  • I filed 1/8/14 IRS accepted my return on 1/26/2014 I had the accepted status bars with 152 code until this morning. Now WMR has changed. The bar has disappeared  The change is listed below. Also on my transcript it says Cycle: 20140705. Anyone knows what the cycle code means?

Yesterday when I pulled my account transcript it showed ALL 0's, but this morning it has a deposit ammount. Hopefully they are making progress.

Refund Status
    Your Tax Return is still being processed
    A Return date will be provided when available
  • I am in the 1/26 batch and all my bars disappeared this morning as well
  • Ive been in the 1/30 batch and bars have been gone for a week and yet no updates no answers goodluck
  • im 1/26 also my bar disappeared too this morning so hopefully soon
  • I'm in the 1/29 batch and I'm still waiting. I was able to order transcripts last week but have not received them by mail yet.
  • I dont know why people are talking about transcripts ... just got off the phone and lady said for this years transcripts they wont be ready for a couple of months ?????
  • 01/26 acceptance.... I personally lost my orange bars a week ago, my husband lost his today (married filing jointly) Can't pull transcripts for 2013 for eaither of us and a very nice but very unhelpful lady from the IRS said to call back at 21 days, nothing about a glitch, nothing about anything really just....wait...VERY frustrating
  • Mine was accepted 1/27 and same thing...I have been stuck on one bar the whole time until this morning, there are no bars.  I can still see my refund amoutn and the topic 152.  I just called and she told me it is still normal
  • Mine is the same way as of tt accepted the 30th had no bars since last friday was finally able to get on transcripts but just view them ... some people are saying this is processing their speed with their ddd and others say it doesnt matter... beyond furious
  • Did she say how long we could be waiting? my bars disappeared this morning also with a tax topic 152..What is going on? This is sad that no one can give us specific information
  • nope, just don't bother calling back until the 21days because they cant supply any info until them. No error codes means it is still processing. if you get a 4 digit code then you might have an issue but 152 is fine.
  • Same here and i called and she told me the same thing if you have no 4 digit code your fine. my bars disappeared when i looked this morning and i have the 152 and i filed 1/18 and it got accepted on 1/25 and nothing else has changed
  • How do you pull the transcript?
  • Go to irs.gov and on first page go to get transcripts!
  • What number did you call at the IRS, I need help with this issue too
  • I just logged onto TT and used their Track My Refund app and this is what I got:  (by the way it used to have a calender with the dates highlighted and I had gotten an email saying that I was accepted on 1/26...so this is way different...

Track my federal refund
    Here's when you can expect to get your refund
    Before February 21

Expected federal refund delivery

The IRS accepted your federal refund on January 15.

The IRS expects to issue more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days. 0% of TurboTax customers whose returns were also accepted on January 15 have received their money.

To get your most up-to-date refund status, visit the IRS Where's My Refund tool.
  • I got the same thing today except I filed and was accepted on 2/3 with an expected date of 2/24.  Now I'm getting the same thing with the calendar being gone and 0%.  I've never had an issue before!
  • I filed on the 25th, got accepted on the 28th, and was able to order return transcripts this afternoon. I hope this helps.
  • if you can get your transcripts online then all you need to do is pull up the tax account for 2013 and at bottom of transcript look for the codes and look for code 846 refund issued.
  • that's the tax account not the transcripts!!
  • I got the same thing with the calendar on TT. Oh and the Tax Account for this year is what you need. Not the transcript.
  • I was accepted on the 31st went into processing 2/7 and I'm still on one bar!!! Hopefully it changes tonight this is so stressful
  • I was able to order my transcripts about 30 mins ago. I hope this is good news
  • Ok somebody help me out....I went to irs, found transcript went threw all the signing up, got logged on but when I click the 2013 it wont do anything....please explain to me what im doing wrong...lol
  • Yeah, if it not coming up or showing a error means it is not processed yet. Mine did the same thing the other day then today it showed up when I hit the 2013. Also try to do the 2013 tax account that will give you information about if the refund has been issued.  Look for code 846!!
  • For the ones that trying to order transcripts... Ok, I moved last year, so about a week ago I was putting my new address in & the computer kept saying, I was putting in the wrong info.. So, I put in my old address, & it worked.. The computer said, 2013* transcripts was not available.. Ok, this morning, I tried to order transcripts with my old address, it said my info was incorrect, put in new address, it worked.. So, the IRS, have processed my returns.. The quickest way is to go through the "mailing transcripts" not the "online transcripts" Hopefully, I will get a DDD soon... Hope this help... REMEMBER: if it says 2013* your refund have not been processed yet.. It * is gone (2013) then they processed your return
  • Look for a code like mine example 20140705.
    2014=year
    07=cycle week
    05=Wednesday
    We are in the 7th cycle week before sure to look for the 846 code as well
    01=Thursday
    02=Friday
    03=Monday
    04=Tuesday
    05=Wednesday
    I hope this was helpful so if you have a code like 20140703=Monday you will get your refund
    20140704=Tuesday you will get your refund
    20140705=Wednesday you will get your refund.
    If you have a code like 20140801 you will get your refund February 20th good luck to all
  • Cycle week begins Thursday ends Wednesday
  • I was on code 152 I ordered transcripts yesterday ..efiled 2/1 and accepted same day .. I went on today both on irs 2go and website said I was entering wrong information so I called automated number it said the same thing and to call in a week this is driving me completely. Crazy I just wanr my money irs :((
  • I got mine dd date this morning after being excepted on Jan 31st.  But if you really want to know for the one's still waiting go to irs website and on first page go to get my transcript. You can sign up to get it online (not mailed), and once you sign up for it you can then go back and review all your returns and your account transcript, go to the 2013 account transcript and about halfway to the bottom of the first page of transcript you will see transactions the under the transactions you will see code of transactions and look for 846 this is the refund issued code, then also look for code 150 this is the return filed code. Also on the 150 line is your cycle date this is the dd date for your refund. (read thru this thread and you can find out how to read your refund cycle date) and that should give everyone who's late your answer for when you will get you refund. Good luck everyone and hope to not see anyone in here next year!!
  • Good news, I am thinking when they take away the bar it means they had to review it. Mine was accepted today with a DDD 2/25, they actually had to review it & it gave me $600 more dollars! Good luck all.
  • I filed on the 23rd and accepted on the 28th....Was able to order my return transcript yesterday morning....Got a ddd today for the 20th!!!Good luck everyone!
  • Same here crim! Congrats wmr and the irs system is down too when you call
  • No luck for me, still processing accepted 1/26, bars gone. Rep told me to contact them after 21 days have passed
  • I still don't have a date. This is crazy.
  • Me either my 21 days almost over.
  • It's crazy !!  For those of you that had this issue and finally got your refund, did WMR finally update and the orange bars reappear?
  • Raven : How many days til you got ddd
  • Still says processing and no date....my 21 days is almost over. ...smh. I really needed this money on time
  • Filed on January 23, 2014...its just been saying its being processed. ..there was a code 152 in the beginning. ..now its not there anymore. ..
  • I too have been told I cant receive any information until 21 days have passed. ...smh whrn they wanna take money, its gone within a snap of a finger....but when its the season of giving,  its a waiting game. ...
  • 800-829-1040 press 1 then press two then dont press anything and you will be transferred to a rep then ask to be transferred to individual accounts
  • I dialed 1(800) 829-1040, pressed 1 then 2 and then ** and it directed me right to a live rep!
  • here is an update on my refund.  I contacted the IRS because today is the 21st day and found out what the problem was, I needed to answer some identity questions.  they needed more information as to who I am.  i completed the verification process online at 9:22am today 2/21.  And after completing the verification process it stated the IRS will now complete the process for my refund.  So I should get mine over the weekend or sometime next week.  I will keep everyone posted.  The rep I spoke to at the IRS stated as soon as I complete the verification process my status should change tonight 2/21.   Earlier this week I had spoken to a rep at the IRS and he stated the IRS sometimes picks taxpayers by random to request more information and that is what happened to me.  The only thing that changed for 2013 is that i had a different dependent.  So I am going to keep my fingers crossed.  So if today has been the 21st day that your return is processing the IRS can look up our accounts.  I am going to also try and request my transcripts also.
  • i also filed on the 2/6 and was accepted..i am still being processed and my bars went away on the irs site.did you receive your federal yet?
  • no not yet, but some have people myself, have completed the process with the State, So we're are just waiting for the State to come
  • Basicly the Federal system has some catching up to do, meaning the State system has been upgrated adready, but not the Federal
  • so yes some of us will have to wait

I am getting the same b_llshit! Filed on the 31st, accepted on the 1st (this put me in the first orange bar). Put me in the "being processed" stage (with NO bar) on the 8th, and i'm stuck there. I'm very frustrated. I really hope that I am not randomly being audited for anything. Has anyone had this problem, and then found out that there was a problem with their return?

• I filed 1/31/2014,and accepted 2/1/2014.I started off with 1 bar, now have no bars and says irs is still processing my returns. I was able to order my transcripts but still haven't received them in the mail.I cant stand when the irs does this, its something new every year.I called spoke with a representative and she said I dont owe anything or nothing like that, then said I just had to wait. I filed married jointly with 2 kids. The representative sound like she was just ready to get off work.Irs have all year to get it together, and still aint on time with their process. I bet the people who work there get theirs. I hope some change at midnight.
  • I filed on 1/26 and accepted 1/28, im still on one bar can not order transcripts and no dd. this is so nerve racking.
  • Who keep asking if am self-employed am not
  • Filed on 30th tt says accepted on 31st. But irs website says still processing. Going on two weeks.  Btw bf did his the 2nd thru tt the money is in bank. So early filers r def gettn punished
  • My family did theirs on the 27 accepted the same day they got their refund.  Did mine on the 3rd and same problem as everyone,  first I had 1 bar few days after no bars "still processing" message and my refund amount is gone
  • I was accepted the 28th and still I do not have a ddd! Just have had 1 bar since then! The frustration is that I have assisted about over 10 family/friends after the 31st and they all have there money already! This is really becoming an issue. When calling IRS they give no information whatsoever. I honestly think that all of us who filed before the 31st are stuck in some kind of system problem that they dont even know about.... Very Frustrating!
  • I don't know about that because my brother filed on the 5th accepted on the 24th or 25th and he got his money on the 6th. It might just be the batch that was done around the 30th and 31st. I have heard horror stories but also stories that everything is fine. It is very frustrating. I have no bars and still processing message but my refund amount is there. I hope it changes soon. Yesterday I couldn't order transcripts so today I am going to try. Ready to get this done and figure out whats going on. The people at the irs say whatever they want. I have heard SO many different things from them.
  • What number is everyone calling to get a live person @ the irs?
  • Anyone get a DD date?
  • Still waiting. In the same boat. Ughhhhhh
  • When do they updated the IRS site???
  • Once every 24 hrs..(so they say)
  • Just wanted to give some helpful insight.  I filed my  return electronically using TT on 01/31, received email on 02/01 saying IRS had received my refund.  Began checking WMR the next day and had the first bar until 02/07. The next day all the bars went away along with the refund amount, and I received a message stating

"your return is still being processed" with tax topic 152.  

I called the IRS on 4 separate occasions, each rep was helpful but still very vague.  All of them advised me that they had no record of my 2013 tax info anywhere in their system.  They were however, able to tell me that when I receive my refund the balance would be offset to pay a balance owed from 2011.  Today, I finally called a TAX ADVOCATE and explained my situation.  All in all, the IRS did not actually receive my return until FEBRUARY 7!  She said they are no longer able to give information about my actual return until the 21 days has passed but she did say I should receive it within that time frame.  Advised me to check WMR every night as well as every morning and that I should be seeing a DD date very soon.... Hope this helped
  • I have the same file and accepted dates as you. No status bar on wmr. I have not been able to speak with anyone at IRS. Thanks for posting... Gives some hope!
  • I got accepted on 1/30 . I  been check the irs app for update and all it's saying still being processed .sumone help me . I'm freakin out . I been doing my own taxes on turbo tax for the last three years never had this problem
  • Me too!^^
  • First orange bar isn't "accepted." That's just recieved.
  • No bars for me, I filed 1/30/2014 accepted 1/31/2014. Says still processing. Do they update early thursday morning midnight?
  • Just checked the irs website and once again still no update. I'm starting to think they are not updating regularly. I'm also not understanding how people who filed after me have already received their refunds. It's like they are picking and choosing who they process.
  • That sounds just like  my situation..Although, I owed money to the state, not federal..Do you think this matters?? Thanks again
  • i filed on 2/3 and apx 2 hrs later received an email that my return had been accepted. to date im still on the first bar. I am still battling some issues with the irs about my 2013 return. I called the irs to see if this had something to do with my delay as several family members that filed after me received their returns yesterday. the irs rep said that the "processing" for those having their refund dd to a netspend card is taking longer than to a bank account because of identity theft issues. she said I shouldn't have anything to worry about but that it will most likely be close to the 21 day mark before I receive my refund. she said she had been explaining this all morning to concerned callers.
  • I found a way that you can get your deposit date. You have to register on irs.gov and then get transcripts 2013. If your transcripts are there then it had been processed. Once you open the ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPT, then scroll all the way to the bottom and it should have a code 846 and it says refund issued. It will show you a date there. But once you see your date just know that your direct deposit will post 12-14 days before that date. How do I know? Well I checked 2012 and the date said 2/25/2012 but according to my bank statement I received it on 2/12/2012. For 2013 I have a date of 3/3/2013 and I figured that was late since I got accepted on 1/31/14 but according to my last 4 years the deposit has always come 10-14 days sooner. So I'm expecting my refund ddd should appear sometime this upcoming week. I hope this helps.
  • Starting to see some type of movement. I thought one of my forms was incomplete but it was complete. I checked earlier this am for my state also and it wasnt approved yet. Just checked again and state is approved with a ddd of 2/20. Which I see alot of people are starting to post they rec'd a deposit date of 2/19 and 2/20. Hopefully, I rec. a ddd soon for my federal. I also read somewhere that the government is still trying to push returns through to  meet their less than 21 days criteria, if they see nothing major wrong. So you guys stay alert and check for updates. Dont check to often tho or you will exceed your limit for the day. Good luck.
  • I  have an update!  My status bars had disappeared completely yesterday....this morning they are back with my DDD of 2/20!  I have checked my bank and its not there yet, but at least I know its on the way.  I filed 1/15 accepted 1/26 and was showing just the one bar with the code 152 from that day till yesterday.
  • I got my dd date this morning after being excepted on Jan 31st.  But if you really want to know for the one's still waiting go to irs website and on first page go to get my transcript. You can sign up to get it online (not mailed), and once you sign up for it you can then go back and review all your returns and your account transcript, go to the 2013 account transcript and about halfway to the bottom of the first page of transcript you will see transactions the under the transactions you will see code of transactions and look for 846 this is the refund issued code, then also look for code 150 this is the return filed code. Also on the 150 line is your cycle date this is the dd date for your refund. (read thru this thread and you can find out how to read your refund cycle date) and that should give everyone who's late your answer for when you will get you refund. Good luck everyone and hope to not see anyone in here next year!!
  • I couldnt request my transcripts online because they say my information didnt match their records.  i know that i input the correct information.  so i tried to request them via mail and it stated that my transcripts werent available I need the IRS to complete my refund so that i can complete my FAFSA for my next academic year.  the only thing that changed on this years return was I changed my dependent from one person to another person.  and we both are students.  I usually have my return by now.  my status bars have been gone since 2/2.  I filed on 1/31 and my return was accepted and acknowledged on 1/31.  i wish they would come on with the process.  wheres my refunds states my return is still processing and a refund date will be provided when it becomes available.  friday 2/21 will be the 21st day.  i am going to call irs tomorrow and tell them I filed on the 1/30 so they will look up my return
  • newportbox please keep my update on what they say i have 20 days and this friday is 21 days for me and im worry
  • hi did yo get your DDD yet
  • I didn't get one on wmr but when I seen my transcripts it has the code 846 which  means they sent out the money hopefully this  weekend or at least money
  • ok thanks good luck...
  • HI newportbox you said today is your 21st day did you call the irs what did they say...
  • 21 days today. Told it got stuck in air???? Should have refund in a week.
  • I hope that is the case with me.  I am going to call on Monday.
  • Which phone number are you guys calling in order to speak with human?! I've called 5 different numbers and it's the same automated stuff over and over saying EXACTLY what the wmr is saying verbatim. Filed on 1/31 accepted on 2/1and been stuck on "still being processed" for a week now. 21 days has passed and I have yet to hear any possible date. wtf?
  • 18008291040 Press 1 then 2 then 000
  • this may be similar to mine. i  did my return on 2/6,supposedly accepted on the 7th,but i am still in processing.I also have an prepaid card so maybe that is why it's taking longer.this is very frustrating because i never had to wait this long
  • Hey thanks! I found mine and sure enough it had the code and a refund date.
  • I am still waiting for my refund also. I did my taxes on Jan 31 and was accepted the same day. I can't look at my transcript because it it locked. I am really getting worried when I will ever get the refund.
  • hi,  i call the irs yesterday about my refund, come to find out, they did not update my address in their system, they said i will get my refund in 2 weeks

My refund is coming!! My status bar is finally back up after being incognito for all of this week and I have a direct deposit date of "by Feb. 18" so hoping that means it could come early. I was stuck on received for days, then in topic 152 land for all this week til now. Hope this gives everyone else in the same boat some hope!

• When did you file?
  • I filed 2/4 and it was approved 2/5 my bar disappeared 2/10. It hasn't come back yet
  • @kelli when did your status bar disappear?
  • Checked back and I have a dd date of  the 18th of feb.
  • @mesha did you already check today and it changed?
  • Still no change in mine, as of today!!!
  • vmsmith1009 yes . This morning had no bars at 7am cst. Then ordered transcripts at 9:30 then called to make sure it's really what people say . And the agent confirmed . No that's not true about not getting transcripts for months I was able to get mine just now . And it had my dd date on it .i think some reps just tells us anything to get us off the phone .This lady was really nice and helpful !
  • @mesha thanks...  Mine hasn't changed I'm in NY and I checked so much that I'm locked now lol
  • As stated when I went to check transcripts this morning a letter popped up stating I did not file 2013 return...
    When I got off the phone with irs a miracle I could view my transcript..
    I filed 1/30 as of tt said it was accepted.. as I have read many of these threads it seems as though the irs does not actually accept that date...when I saw my transcript I have a cycle code of 20140705 which would be this coming Wednesday...
  • How are you getting your transcript to work, I am unable to
  • mjzwheeler after a week of getting on I finally tried again this morning at first when I clicked on it a letter opened and stated I did not file to call a number so I did ... all she said was no transcript was ready which I believe was false after reading many of threads...then I got back on around 1015 am this morning and it was there
  • I've been on one bar for a week congrats on your refund coming hope mine comes soon!
  • what is this transcript stuff about?
  • Quesjsb@me.com
  • Queshab@me.com
  • hi yes please invite me to join "NO ORANGE BARS" my email address is jameen102174@gmail.com
  • @jameen102174 just added you.  I have also added some information regarding the process of the IRS.  
    Good Information regarding IRS Process
I'm also in the 1-28 batch! We are still on the first bar and I'm beyond annoyed at this point. Hopefully we get them soon! They are ao quick to jerk money when you owe but when they owe you they take their time. :/
  • As far as I know all returns were accepted on the 31st (the first day allowed) and mine was in that batch since I had it filed a week ahead of time just waited for the IRS to allow returns to be accepted. I also did my son's return and he received his refund last night at Midnight while MY return is STILL in the processing stage! So frustrating because I can't understand why MINE is taking so long? Anyone else have this issue too?
  • YES!! VERY FRUSTRATED
  • Mine were accepted on the 28th! I was in the group of early acceptance ones. :/ We also filed early because we were thinking it would be quicker to get our money back... Guess that's not the case. Im just over the waiting... It says by the 19th because that's the 21 days but Im still sitting at the first bar... Think Im going to call the IRS and see if they tell me anything different
  • Filed February 2nd and still on first bar.  Happened to my fiancé last year.. It took him three weeks to get his, hate not knowing tho,
  • VERY Frustrating and not to mention STRESSFUL!!!! Mine was accepted back on the 29th and still NOTHING! No date no NOTHING!!!!
  • GOING CRAZY OVER HERE I was accepted on the 28th and im still on one bar. no dd or anything. makes me wonder whats going on.
  • I am on the same page. Just checked wmr and nothing. Still one bar and was accepted 1/28
  • Yes I am waiting to filed on the 1/24 and they got it 1/28 and still nothing
  • Still no change on mine either
  • This is getting crazy
  • Has anyone from 1/28 received there refund or any information?
  • Filed 1/15, accepted 1/25. I have the tax topic 152 & this morning my status bar disappeared completely.
  • I am also in the batch that was accepted on 1/28. I am still in processing and called to check if my husband or I owe any money and the answer is no, our income hasn't changed, we didn't have a baby, I didn't start working, and I claimed the same education credit just like last year. Mine took 20 days from the date it was received to the day I got my refund last year so I am thinking it will be the same situation this year. Which means just 5 more days left of waiting.
  • I got accepted 2/1/2014 i did not show up on where's my refund until 2/4/2014 has been on one bar until this morning showing no bars,and stating return is still being processed,will get a refund date when available,cannot order transcripts as of 20 mins ago still,is this a good sign should i be expecting a ddd soon,H&R block couldn't tell me anything
  • I have not received mine either. My brother filed last week and got his refund today.  When got WMR is says still processing....
  • Anyone got ddd yet
I have spoken to the irs myself and they assured me the message is normal and I have nothing to worry about. She told me I should only be concerned if I get a four digit reference number. It just means your refund is going through the processing system. Most likely getting a dd this week.
  • I don't have a four digit reference code, just code 152 which when I click on it has info about how funds are returned to you. Thanks for your reply though. That makes me feel a little better.
  • Makes me feel better as well...a little...lol
  • Yea it shud be friday for u dd is what i heard
  • I'm hoping!
  • 152 is standard. It is simply information. Certainly there so you don't bother them with the questions such as about eh deposit and waiting and delays as a result, etc. Topic 152 can be ignored always
  • I am having the same problem. Even after speaking with I.R.S. I am still not sure what is going on. Filed and accept on 2/3/2014 and had one bar that said accepted. Now all I get is this generic message. Has anyone had this problem and eventually saw bars reappear with ddd
  • I'm still waiting for mines, I was accepted on 1/29 and processed on 1/31. It wasn't until I actually took the time to call my tax preparer and ask her about the status. She informed me that my refund wasn't ''included'' in the first batch of refunds with everyone else the week of 2/3. But that I should be expecting mines this week 2/11. What disturbs me is in the midst of all of this activity the IRS still fails to update their records to reflect what is really happening behind the scenes.
  • That is the issue I'm having with the it's I feel like if its been accepted than apparently it has been looked at so whats the deal
  • @cletinasellers   Did you have education credits? That was our problem last year. My husband and I have both been in grad school. Our return was flagged as needing additional verification and it took over a month to get our refund. I thought surely they wouldn't flag us again this year but it seems like they may have.
  • I filed mine on 29th, accepted 30th, still not approved, just processing
  • I am on the same page. Accepted 1/28 and still not approved... Just processing....
  • Idk call they r b.s cuz they do what they want
  • I have seen posts from some people who got their refund but the status never changed and they were never able to order their transcripts.
  • What should i do about idenity theft
  • I don't know. I have not had that one happen to me. Do they want you to submit docs to prove identity or what exactly are they doing?
  • @portiwatson.pw call the idenity theft hot line. (sorry I don't have the phone # any more) The IRS added 3000 more workers to deal with this since its happing so much, also call Tax advocate to help you get your refund. Its a big headache so try not to get discourage. Good Luck
  • They didnt say i had to send in anything
  • Ive been callin tax advocate numbers but they dnt seem to help
  • Don't call the 800 check google to find the tax advocate in your area and call their direct # that's how I was able to get one last year every time in the 1800 they didn't want to help. Also they say u need a hardship mines was the I needed my taxes done to put my son financial aide through for school
  • What do you mean by tax advocate? I was thinking of using FAFSA myself.
  • In order to get a tax advocate to help u
    Get your taxes u need a hardship and yes your hardship is getting your FAFSA in on time, sorry if I didn't make myself clear
  • Im not claiming my edu cred
  • Is it me or coincidence that all of us are here sharing the same issues questions is has anyone gotten a ddd today?
  • I called and tried the FAFSA thing and got NO WHERE. 21 days ma'am. Then he hung up on me.
  • Wow did you call the 800 # or the tax advocate in your area? the 800 # was nasty the one in my area NY was very helpful
  • 1800 number. Can't find a number for a tax advocate in my area. Will look later.
  • Who can I call to get a rep i call the 800 # to irs and get machine and hung up NO live rep, i want to speak to someone ...someone help. Im in St Louis, MO
  • Try 800-829-1954 then I believe press 2 then press 0 a couple times. It will transfer you to a real person. She will then connect you to the refund dept.
    Hope this works for you. The lady I spoke to yesterday was real helpful.
  • I have the same message this year and last. After my bars reappeared last year I had approved and a DDD. It took about a week. From what I understand the first message you see when the irs is waiting to process your return and the second message you get once they are sending your return through the system. There is no exact science to this its a waiting game and getting a DDD doesn't mean they aren't still going to audit your return. I've also had a DDD date then been rejected after I was approved.  You aren't clear until you have the money in the bank. It's a waiting game and the IRS isn't going to tell you anything because they don't want us knowing their processing methods. Sorry I'm waiting too.
  • 1-800-829-1040 ext: 633
  • This is for business owners ^
  • My refund has been stuck in received status since 2-4..should I be worried?
  • Anyone approved
  • Still at 1 bar.... was accepted 1/28 been there since... This is crazy.......
  • My refund was accepted 2/2...had the status bar on received for several days..two days ago (2/10) the status bar was completely gone and I'm getting the standard "We are processing your return..check out Tax Topic 152" message. Hoping this is a sign they are working on my return or preparing to send the direct deposit and praying it's not delayed.
  • Filled January 22nd and approved feb 4 and still nothing
  • wow this is completely INSANE!!!!! No bars on mine and no code just "will give a date when available" RIGHT! It's coming up on 21 flipping days!
  • I don't think wmr updates over night luke they said I just checked mine and it say the same message still processing will provide a date when available I just want to know irs hired 3000 more workers what are they working on if people are still waiting for their money including ppl who filed last month I filed on 2/3 accepted on 2/4 so I am frustrated cause I need my money I got a family to keep a roof over their heads but my heart goes out to the ones that are waiting longer I guess we all jus have to pray a bit harder and hop for the best
  • Any new updates on missing bars and code 152 for a file date of around 2/6? And does anyone know for sure when they update??
  • Refund Status Results

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.
    IRS Privacy Policy

Is anyone else getting a status like this? It still shows the refund amount on the left but that's all. It went from accepted to this. Been like this a week. Filed and accepted 2/3/14
  • Yes that's what mine is doing and saying and I was accepted on the flipping 28th! Just changed to that a few days ago!
  • Mine is saying that also....
  • Anyone's changing today? Hoping that it does!!
  • My status bar has gone away...Filed 1/15, accepted per TT 1/25. This is the 1st thing that has changed with mine...
  • Mine shows w topic 152 but my girl shows same as you guys w no topic 152. ANY Ideas ?
  • Everyone go to IRS.Gov and request to see your transcript, you don't have to order them. If your 2013 transcript is unavailable that means your not in processing, if you do see your transcript look for a code example my code is 20140705!
    2014=year
    07=cycle week
    05=Wednesday
    If you have this code I have you should receive your refund February 19th which is Wednesday! Be sure to look for a 3 digit number 846 that means your good to go

accepted 1/26.. still processing.. have filed same for years .... the irs is b.s. last year got my refund in 8 days... wth is going on?

• me too....just hanging on waiting
I did my taxes 2-3-14 it was accepted the same day. I did my dads also with turbo tax on 2-4-14. It was also accepted the same day. I checked mine almost everyday. The bars are gone also and says a date will be available and still processing. So I checked my dads he still had his bars and a date of feb 14th. Now I was worried. So I checked the status of my state and I have a deposit date of 2-20-14. So I know my taxes have been received. Now I got locked out the wmr it says to many attempts. I know usually you get your federal before your state so I'm hoping either tomorrow or Friday I have a nice fat deposit in my account. My dad tax was simple. Mine had three children. But I know there isn't an error because my state was already approved and my ddd was already given. All I can recommend is playing the waiting game. You might just hope and pray that it gets to your bank quick and with the correct amount.
  • Actually I always receive my state before my federal so it depends on how you file. I filed turbo tax for federal and the department of revenue for my state and had my state on the 5th day after filing.
  • You receive your state before your federal, I filed 1/23 and I been on one bar since 2/7 smh
  • I got my ddd with a date of 2/20/2014 finally after being excepted Jan 31

I filed 1/18/14 IRS accepted my return on 1/26/2014. WMR showed the accepted status bars with 152 code until this morning. Now WMR has changed. The bar has disappeared  The change is listed below. Also on my transcript it says Cycle: 20140705. Anyone knows what the cycle code means?

Refund Status

• same thing here, same dates as yours and my bar is gone as of 5am with code 152. checked my bank account and still empty lol
  • I called the IRS 3 days ago and they said that it was a error on there part ( A glitcht in there system) that caused the delay.
  • did they say how long it would delay your refund??
  • I just got off the phone with a very nice lady from the IRS, she said she could not give me any info about my account besides it looks fine and it is processing. The WMR updates every night and the orange bar disappearing was prob a issue within the update. Even though was part of a test batch the actual acceptance date is the 31st so it will be considered "late" until the 21st. She does not know why I cannot access transcripts as my account looks fine. Nice lady but no real answer.
  • Still no bars, no update, no return transcript, no changes....accepted on 1/30....
  • Same thing on my update but now I can get my transcript. Couldn't get it yesterday and last night but now I can. Does this mean that it is processed??
  • Yes . I was just told on the phone that if you can order your transcripts for your return you are done being processed . She told me look for a date tomorrow morning on wmr but went ahead and told me it's the 18th of feb on the phone .
  • Yes I just checked like not even 30 mins ago
  • mesha1020 where did you see that date on your transcript??
  • kester8608 I have that same code but how did you get next Wednesday??
  • it was right under cycle code bilmac46
  • Thats the cycle code for ddd 2/19
  • I was on a different thread ... if you search that number and read seems to be Wednesday or Thursday
  • the 05 is the day that the expected refund should be sent..... 01 is friday...02 monday...etc... so prob Thursday hopefully. This is what I read in the IRS manual. It also depends on which type of refund you get and if you are in the daily or weekly category. Basically that code stands for year year year year, C C (category), day. I believe I also read that if you are in the weekly loop you will see ur updates on Thursdays when WMR updates. Do not quote me on all of this, but if you want to know about your refund read their manual.
  • I got my date this morning
  • I got mine this morning also after being excepted on Jan 31st.  But if you really want to know for the one's still waiting go to irs website and on first page go to get my transcript. You can sign up to get it online (not mailed), and once you sign up for it you can then go back and review all your returns and your account transcript, go to the 2013 account transcript and about halfway to the bottom of the first page of transcript you will see transactions the under the transactions you will see code of transactions and look for 846 this is the refund issued code, then also look for code 150 this is the return filed code. Also on the 150 line is your cycle date this is the dd date for your refund. (read thru this thread and you can find out how to read your refund cycle date) and that should give everyone who's late your answer for when you will get you refund. Good luck everyone and hope to not see anyone in here next year!!
  • @billmac46 thank you for the info but something is clearly wrong and irs is not talking. I was able to see transcripts for one day online had a star by 2013 stating non filer.Tried to check today and system stated cannot verify your identity. I have no bars  wmr says still processing since jan 31. I am beyond upset. I understand fully back up but this ridiculous.
  • @laquitalangley - I tried as well to get transcripts but stated cannot verify identity now I have to wait 24 hours to try again.

I have the same issue. Is your refund amount still there?

• I don't remember it saying my refund amount. I guess it could have. It said received, the accepted but never approved. I have called the IRS twice and they both said they have ZERO info until the 21 days are up. Some people say if you can order a transcripit it means it has been approved, just not updated, but the IRS said this is not always the case. Just a waiting game. Just kind of freaking out. We have a very large return b.c we put solar in. So, I am concerned it is going to get flagged and cause a delay. I would love to hear from someone who went from processing to approved to find out how long it takes on average.
  • I had that message with no bars but my refund amount is still there. I have read ones that said that they could notsee their refund amount. I can't even order transcripts. been this way since Saturday.
  • Mine says message 152 which is info about how funds will be refunded to you. I have no bars too. Now that you mention it the amount was there before. I can't order transcripts either. I really wished it updated twice a day. This waiting is killing me. But, she did say it updates on the weekend. So that is something.
  • how long have your bars been gone. Mines since Saturday.
  • I think Friday.
  • Mines since sat sum ppl turn to approve wen the bars reappear after 3 to four days
  • If I get approved tomorrow I will be so happy I think I may pass out!
  • I hope i get approved tomorrow this will be,my third day my bars been gone
  • Mine has been there since Friday or Sat. The IRS did tell me today they update over weekend so that helps.
  • I am with u guys. I saw a lady  whose was gone for 6 days on another post...smh
  • Spoke to someone who said they waited 4 days on the "processing" screen.
  • Wow i hope its 4 days n not six.....
  • The irs update everynight right???
  • yes
  • Irs is so irritating everyone i knw has their refund
  • I am in the same boat whats funny about this is I got my tax refund earlier than estimated last year
  • Last year i had mines,in seven days
  • I still have 1 bar can't get transcript been like this since February 2
  • U still have ur bars
  • My bar yeah lol
  • Ugh i dnt i thought that meant progress but.still waiting
  • i just got that message so out of all you guys did anyone get a dd is that why the bar is gone? just asking to see if someone can help me with my question
  • and when i look my refund amount is gone!!!
  • Nope still one bar
  • Did anyone see a change since the update last night
  • My bar is gone but my refund amount is visible. Day 4 in limbo. No update :( I have seen others in the same situation get an DDD. Longest wait 11 days :-0
  • 11 days omg
  • wow this is crazy my amount is gone as well but im wait to see what happens thank you
  • Yep still nthn....im call n try to get answers
  • Day 12 for me
  • So portiawatson.pw did u have education credits?
  • @portaiwatson.pw cwn you please update us on what they tell you when you call
  • Eic and child tax....i was thinking about calling a tax advocate today
  • K
  • Thanks
  • I had those as well. Im not too worried for the moment.
  • I am in the same boat. Submitted on Feb. 3 and when I checked this morning, I have the still processing message. It happened to us last year too and it took over a month to get our refund! My husband and I both had the education credits for grad school last year and this year. I have been out of work since last May so this waiting is not cool. :(
  • I don't get I still can't order transcripts and I found out I got accepted Jan 31.
  • It happen to me last year to, lost my status bars mid February and got my refund by then end of June, hope that won't happen this year.
  • The end of June? That is uncalled for. Tgunna I also attempted to download my transcripts and it has been unsuccessful for me as well..strangely.
  • Mines got red flagged for idenity theft it will be about six weeks
  • I did not get an update over night.
    I filed 2/1.
    It said received but, never accepted. Then went to progressing. IRS says they have NO info until it has been a FULL 21 days. I had a small amount of education credits (less than 2K) but, we also put on solar on our home so I had a very large amount of energy credits so the return we are suppose to get is pretty sizable. I don't know if they have people working on the returns over the weekend. If not then they have REALLY only had it 6 business days. If I don't hear something by the end of the week I gonna get really nervous. I filed CA state tax on the same day and I got my refund on Sunday night.
  • The same thing happen to me last year too didnt get my refund until June 18 filed early part of Feb.
  • I been calling all these numbers n no help
  • I don't know if anyone is getting a ddd today maybe tomorrow maybe
  • i was accepted on the 26th still not appoved and i have the 152 code as well
  • I would feel much better if I knew I was approved. Mine said accepted then processing. I have code 152 too.
  • i was accepted 1/30. still on one bar.didn't file tt, so its the irs so impatient.  everyone i know has theirs already AND FILED AFTER MEEEEEEE! !!
  • What going on
  • Tgunn23 I just request my transcripts 10 minutes ago and I will receive in 5 to 10 days what does that mean that I have a ddd soon I hope so someone let me know
  • I filed 1/24 and was accepted 1/28 and with Turbotax. I have 1 bar. And it went away and it's still processing? What does this mean!!
  • Day 12 for me too
  • Traceystapp yes
  • I cannot order the return transcript for year 2013. But I can order a account transcript over the phone. Does this mean anything? IDK this whole process has us all going crazy.
  • Jriverar1. I also wondered about the account transcript. I ordered mines almost a week ago and still not able to order a return transcript.
  • I filed my taxes on feb 3 and I have one bar but um jus waiting to get approved. It said I should have my refund by feb 23
  • so i order both of my transcripts and i owe the irs. does it mean im getting a refund though.
  • I had the same thing happen to me! I filed 1/31/14 IRS received on 2/1/2014 I had status bars all week of 2/3/2014 then I checked on 2/8/2014 and I no longer have a status bar and it states tax return is still being processed. When I called the IRS the people told me they had a date received as 2/7/2014 which was one week after it was actually received. Like most of you the IRS won't tell me anything other than I have to wait 21 days after 2/7/2014. I just bought a house in December so I really need this to help with some of those expenses. Apparently there is nothing I can do and no one will tell me what is going on. It really doesn't seem right, but at least I am not the only person who is going through this. I really hope they don't hold on to it until June or July like some others had happen.
  • Why did it take so long
  • My refund amount is still there....but no more bars.
  • Early filer, "accepted" on 1-24, I have had one bar since 2-1, my bars disappeared last night 2-13, the same message as most people, "your return is still being processed, a refund date will be available when ready" code 152...same boat as y'all...frustrating to say the least, just gotta wait :-(
  • Everyone go to IRS. Gov and request to see your transcripts online you don't have to order them, if your 2013 says N/a it hasn't been processed when you look at your transcript there should be a code example my code is 21040705 I know your asking what's this means? 2014=year
    07=cycle week
    05=Wednesday
    If you have this code you should receive your refund on the 19th. Cycle week starts every Thursday and ends every Wednesday! Make sure to look for a 3digit code 846 that's letting you know your refund is good to go. Hope this is helpful
  • My code 20140705 mistake made in previous code
  • I got my dd date this morning after being excepted on Jan 31st.  But if you really want to know for the one's still waiting go to irs website and on first page go to get my transcript. You can sign up to get it online (not mailed), and once you sign up for it you can then go back and review all your returns and your account transcript, go to the 2013 account transcript and about halfway to the bottom of the first page of transcript you will see transactions the under the transactions you will see code of transactions and look for 846 this is the refund issued code, then also look for code 150 this is the return filed code. Also on the 150 line is your cycle date this is the dd date for your refund. (read thru this thread and you can find out how to read your refund cycle date) and that should give everyone who's late your answer for when you will get you refund. Good luck everyone and hope to not see anyone in here next year!
  • Did you ever get your refund? You see I filed on February 7 and it was accepted but it still being process and we are in march 17 now an still haven't  received  anything
  • i filed feb 11th  and waited and waited i pulled my transcripts...and then rec  a letter saying they need to vrfy my id so i sent all that in yesterday 3/17 wont get an update til may 8th

accepted on the 27th and still processing.  Cannot get an answer other than it has not been 21 days yet.  everyone else I know received the refunds within a week.  Already confirmed the information submitted was correct.

• Same here!
  • From another thread I read someone said 1/27 accepted dates have not updated on WMR but are expecting a DD of 2/12/14 even though the system does not show it?  I hope that is the case
  • That sounds like wishful thinking lol
  • Wow this is ridiculous!! How come there are still SO many of us that filed and got accepted but yet NO DDD yet??
  • im the same way here mine was accepted on 1/28 n im still waiting my friends n family got there's back n a week it piss me off ppl call me telling me dey gt there money n im still waiting smdh.
  • Did you get it today?
filed mine 1/31 stuck on 1 bar on wmr.. filed the same as last year and got the same amount this year.. everyone is getting theirs before me and i dont even have a ddd yet.. has anyone filed the same day as me and si taken this long..? has anyone gotten any answers from the irs..? anyone get a ddd..?
  • I filed 1/31 accepted same day. Stuck processing ever since. Sucks.
  • I also filed & accepted 1/31 with one bar still. A lot of 1/31'ers have a ddd of the 18th. nothing for me. I called IRS and she gave me the spill about not being able to check until after the 21 days is up. So I sit on this one bar just waiting and hoping!
  • K guys I was in same situation. Accepted the 31. Filed thru tt and last night I started gettn super worried. Reached out to childhood friend that works for irs. He said that 30/31 from tt weren't really processed untill the 5/6 and that these filers should have a ddd around the 18th today. He was right!!!!!!! Check the irs website. Should have a ddd good luck
  • I just looked again and mine is still the same thing and coming up on wed/thurs will be the 21 days accepted back on the flipping 28th/29th! This is really aggravating, frustrating and not to mention stressful as all get out!
  • I just called them and they said that tt filed late
  • A co-worker filed through TT and was accepted on the 28th.  She got her DD on Feb 6th.  this isn't making any sense.
  • No it doesnt
  • I know people who filed after me and requested a paper check that received their returns faster! I filed on the 25th, accepted on feb 2nd and my status still hasn't gone past the first bar! What is going on?
  • You said the 18 th and it's only the 14 th
  • In SAME boat!!!!  Was accepted in first batch 1/28/14 - went to accepted, then no orange bars - just says processing no code, IRS won't tell me anything b/c 21 days aren't up until 2/21/14 - it is VERY frustrating!!  People who filed after us already received their returns, seems like no one will tell us "first batch" of people what the problem is and when to expect our refunds.
  • @trishaboo I think what your saying is correct because I filed a week before the 31st and I didn't get received for processing until the 2/7 but I'm still on one bar
  • Hey everyone after wondering and worry for the past two weeks, I think I have found my issue. I have not rec'd a code or message to call but I know something is delaying my taxes.  So I decided since I wasnt getting anywhere with the irs, to look back at TT. So I take another look at my taxes and low and behold page 2 of form 8863 was not complete. Fucking Turbo tax.  So now I need to call the IRS to see if they can simply correct the mistake that TT system should. Please if you filed with TT, review you tax documents to make sure everything was submitted completely.
  • update: just checked wmr and refund approved on bar 2  ddd 2/20...

I called IRS because I was accepted on the 26th and WMR shows still processing with code 152.. I spoke with and agent and she says that there was an error with their System and I should be expecting something soon.

• WMR has changed. The bar has disappeared  The change is listed below. Also on my transcript it says Cycle: 20140705. Anyone knows what this means?

Refund Status
  • Mines change today like yours i wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing i still yet cant get my transcript now im more worry i been waiting since 1/31
  • I am thinking it is a good thing because yesterday my transcript showed all 0's, but now it is showing my refund amount.
  • Its a good thing your ddd according to the cycle code is 2/19 Congrats....
  • logos301... I have the same code and from what I have read it seems as though may be getting it on Wednesday
  • logos301 now when I go on other websites that code is saying it was yesterday...idk if I find anything I will keep posted
  • the 19th is what I have been reading on facebook
  • Mine changed to bars gone, "date will be provided when available" tonight after midnight. How do we know this is a good thing?
  • I've been told it goes by this code on your transcript for example my code is 20140705 which means 2014 the year 07 is the cycle week and 05 is Wednesday. I hope this is helpful
  • well there has to be something about this code because a lot of people have this same code for a reason!
  • If you have that code you should receive your refund the 19th
  • 01=Thursday
    02=Friday
    03=Monday
    04=Tuesday
    05=Wednesday

Cycle week begins Thursday ends Wednesday. For those of you that don't know we are now in the 7th cycle week which means if you have a code like this 20140703 you will receive your refund Monday the 17th
  • Must have a 846 code

Filed 1/31/14 accepted 2/1/14. Was on bar one on wmr with the 152 message for almost 2 weeks. Kinda scared me at first but I told myself to just be patient. Order transcripts on 2/12/14 woke up 2/13 and checked wmf and was on the second bar with ddd of 2/18/14. Filed with 2 dependents, and education credit. Hope this info helps.

Refund Status
  • I filed 1/25 and it was accepted/received on 1/28. I have 5 dependents and education credit. Married filling joint and we are still waiting.
  • Checked Bank today money is there came early then 2/18. Just be patient it will come
  • Did you try and get transcripts zionyanolan?
Wheres my refund?
  • Ikr. Thats what im trying to find out fr fr.i feel like my refund is pretty simple filed myself with my daughter.  I Dnt get it
I file my return on 1/31/2014 at 7:42pm it was accepted the same day at about 11:13pm. Wheres my refund was on bar one for 8 days on 2/8/2014 it moved to bar two saying approved and $8383.00 would he deposited on 2/12/2014 my banks releases two days early once deposit is acknowledged received my return on 2/10/2014

Another factor that will need to be considered is, for those that elected the direct deposit option. One must observe how their banks direct deposit policy operates. So if your bank only processes deposits in *batch* on Monday-Friday between a certain time then you would have to estimate from that point. If the IRS sends out your tax refund on a Friday  during the evening (for instance) then you probably wouldn't even see your refund until Monday or Tuesday. So, keep in mind that our banks are also gatekeepers in this situation as well.

• I think everyone is not worried about this part of it. EVeryone is worried about the fact that WMR has not changed. It appears that most of us who submitted and were "approved" before the 31st are all having issues. I was accepted on the 28th according to TT and mine is still processing in wmr and not in approved status. In other words have not moved from the first bar.
    • Agreed. I am one of those folks as well, who filed and was accepted prior to the 31st. It is rather interesting indeed to see such a vast amount of individuals dealing with the same problem simultaneously. I even called the IRS tax advocate in my state today and even she was clueless. In spite of the information that she delivered to me, she told me that they [The IRS] wouldn't have more information until 2/14. Pretty much leaving the remaining weeks of this month up for grabs to receive a refund, by the 24th at the latest. I'm not a believer of this at all, seeing as though I filed and was accepted relatively early. Thus, I'm banking on my refund to come either within this week or early next week. If so, then this should apply to everyone else who are in similar situations...this is strange
    • I'm reading about all the people who filed after the 31st not getting a ddd, and about all the people who's already received a dd.
      Filed Jan 25th, accepted Jan. 28th,
      Can't even order transcripts, still on first bar!
    • I filed on 01/31/14 accepted 02/01/14 still at one bar..
      so frustrated
    • Guys I've read some folks had one status bar on WMR, no DDD date, but went to this site to check and saw that their funds had been released...https://cisc.sbtpg.com/...If you filed with TurboTax or a few other's, they use this vendor, SBBT, to collect your tax preparer fees/bank fees, etc.,  It's another avenue to check on the status of your funds, especially since WMR is so wacky...and it doesn't give you that message that WMR gives you that "...You've exceeded the number of times allowed to access this site..."  You can check SBBT as often as you like.  Good luck everyone :)
    • I would not enter my information into some random site...not that desperate
    • It doesn't work anyway. Says I entered my info wrong.
    • You're probably a little desperate and slightly frustrated, which is why you're on this site looking for answers.  We're all looking for some insight into refund status...this is just another suggestion on an avenue for information.
    • Really sucks not knowing
    • I filed. With liberty tax what bank they use if anyone know
    • I file 30 and got accepted on the 1/31 still processing.  I think if we check on the 2/12 after noon if will have a ddd for us. I hate not knowing
    • I know right its crazy!!!!!!  I file 1/30 got accepted on 1/31 and nothing
    • I logged on but says it still hasn't received IRS disbursements
    • Anyone get different info this am?
    • That website will only apply to ppl that paid for their filing fees out of their return because that is the company that handles that. Otherwise, it holds no bearing on any additional information.
    • I did not get any information this morning.  No changes
    • Do anyone have a phone number @ IRS where u can actually speak to some one
    • I went there and it states nothing found....is that possible?
    • The number that I called and got a live person was 1-800-829-1040 option 1 then 2 then I kept on pressing 9.
    • I just called this number and used your options and got right to a live person as well.  Didn't give me any info other that returns did not start getting processed until 1/31 so they cannot research anything until 2/25.  She said as long as Tax topic 152 than it is processing normally.

Just letting everyone know the WMR site for me still gives that generic response but when I called them they actually gave me a refund date of the 20th of Feb. I submitted my returns on the 30th and they were accepted on the 31st. I would recommend everyone call to see if they have any additional information.Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

• I filed on 1/23 didn't get received until 2/7 which was two weeks later it is 2/14 and I been on one bar for a week. Mine doesn't even say a dd date when available just says in 21 days you should receive your refund
    • I filed and was accepted on 2/6/14 and i'm at 13 days and i have no dd date yet either and it says the exact same thing you said "in 21 days you should receive your refund", any update for you??
    • 2/1/14 21 days up tomar && all I see is PROCESSING
    • I file 31 and accepted same  day no ddd 21days tomorrow
    • Need a phone # to IRS where humans answer the phone
    • 18008291040 Press 1 then press 2 and don't press any other numbers after it says the automated crap it will direct you to a person..

Even though the refund status bar may not show its nothing to be concerned with, it will first show up when the IRS has accepted your taxes, roughly 24 hours later if you filed your taxes on line then you will see the bar show up when your return has been approved and it will show an expected deposit date, your bank also plays a roll in the deposit date.  The IRS like many government agencies have been impacted by last years shut down and down sizing, the less number of IRS agents working means a little longer turn around time. If you are certain you filed your taxes correctly then give it time to work through the system there, keep in mind weekends and holidays and yes even bad weather do also slow the process down a bit. If the IRS received a lot of returns early before their date that they were accepting returns then it just adds to the amount of returns to process, they try to start with the first returns received.  If after 3 weeks (21) days you still have not received a deposit date and it still shows your refund is being processed then yes it might be a good idea to call the IRS to see what the hang up might be. It could be held up as it is being corrected, not all forms sent in as you might think are 100 % perfect, the IRS needs to screen your return to ensure they are doing everything right by you, you never know it might be in your favor. I filed my federal and state on 20 Feb, both were accepted on the same day and my state return showed up 6 days later, I just got a notice about my Federal being approved this morning. I noticed that the refund stat bar disappeared like the day after my return was accepted and it showed back up when it was approved. Yes tax time can be a little nerve racking, but as long as you are certain you filed your return correctly then I would not really worry about it. If the IRS does have an issue with your return, trust me they would contact you. Hope this helps you all out at least a little. 

• Check this morning, approved and given a DD date.  All is good.  And it is foe 80.00 than TT said I was getting.  So filed on Jan 19 and got all the info on March 1.
    I filed on feb 4 and recieved on February 5 and never got an approval it's just stuck on recieved status I was able to see my return yesterday feb 12 but now I feb 12 I don't see nothing just my refund has been recieved and it will let me know when my refund is being deposit
    • I have the message on mines saying that my refund is still being processed and a refund date will be given once its available. I was accepted on 2/1/14 and no DDD yet. I can still see my refund amount but bar is gone.
    • Mine is saying the same thing, still processing and date will be given when available. I can no longer see my refund amount either. I filed on 2/3 through TT and it was accepted the same day. Bar went to received but never showed approved. Bar disappeared either Monday or Tuesday, overnight. This is so nerve racking and it seems likes its VERY common. I've never had problems filing before. I'm going to wait until Friday to check again. Hopefully it's just a glitch in their system and everything will work out :/
    • I
    • How are some of u speaking to a live person at the irs
    • Filed and accepted on 2/4. Still only have 1 bar and can still see my refund amount. I have had the tax topic 152 since the day it was accepted. Also my bars have never disappeared.
    • Me too my tax prepayer told me that my refund was accepted ...that not showing on ny end I'm still on the first bar..what's really going on with the irs..
    • Im staring to gt worried, everyone seems to be getting ddd but I have no change, no date, accepted on the 30th, can't order return transcripts, no bars....
    • @faded im in the same position as you...except i was accepted on the Jan. 26th
    • Oh and another tax return I filed was accepted 02/11 and already approved with a ddd of 02/20/2014 and that one had a edc crdt, an offset, etc. why is the basic simple return taking so much time to go through? i don't think i want to call the irs because it looks like each agent says says different stories. this is crap
    • @jason2153 Have you called the irs yet?
    • @faded no i was going to wait until Monday
    • @jason2153 well keep me updated and I will do the same.

• I was also accepton the 27 and still on one bar so today I called the IRS and spoke with a nice woman she told me that everyone that did not get there in that time frame will most likely have a update by Friday I hope she is right because I am very annoyed this is my first smdh.
    • Yes same here! Forpeach74 what does this mean?
    • I have no clue this has never happened to me. If anyone has information please share with us.
    • Mine is the same spoke with irs this morning and it was a error on mind they corrected it and put it back into the system. If you used a online site to file sometimes forms get attached that shouldn't be there and this will cause this. The agent assured me not to worry and to expect a update in a few days
    • @Michaeltaylor111 what # did you call
    • I filed on January24th. Was accepted on Jan 28th on Feb 1st I had one orange bar on my wmr site. Checked back Feb 4th it was gone. Here it is 2.13 no ddd no nothing. Please help!

Last Year I field my taxes through H&R block on February 4th, my status bar disappeared after a few days after and was saying the same "still being processed b.s". Now the year before last I had my Identity stolen and they started to send me an Identity protection pin last year. I had not received it in the mail so I went to the office and got a replacement pin. Furthermore, Once 21 days past i called and they told me that because I used a replacement pin it would take longer for them to process my return. The said the had to manually verify everything with my last tax return, which didn't make sense because I went to the office and got the replacement pin. So they told me they didn't know exactly how long it would take and to keep calling every week or so to check up on it. I received my refund  April 4,2013. When your bar disappears it just means the processing time has been delayed, and the time line is "Unspecific". It could be a few day, weeks, or months depending on the situation. If you know your situation isn't bad just know your getting it before the end of the month.

I filed on 1/25 and it showed accepted until Feb 4th, then the bar disappeared and it states the same as others.  There is no 152 on it.  I am worried that this is going to be like last year.  I did not receive my return until June.  I have never had issues with my return until last year.  I really hope to see a change soon.  It is frustrating when you are trying to do right and the IRS takes their time.  My son filed his on the 31st and already got his check on Saturday!  That happened last year too!

• well my refund is STUCK IN TIME...no movement since the bars went away, and I filed Jan 28 accepted Jan 29. my 21 days will soon be up
      • Same her I filed 2/1/14 with TT and it was accepted the same day. No bars anymore just saying inprocess and a refund date will be given when available. Called the IRS said they cound not pull it up until the 21 days is up.
      • @fined.. Im in same situation as you.. NO 4 digit code yet.. still processing w topic 152.. I hope this is good news soon
      • i filed on 2/9 and still shows 1 bar on WMR . Has anyone filed around the same day? it also still shows topic 152. Should i be worried?
      • i filed on 1/31 and got accepted the same day and now the bars went away so i called irs and they told me they didnt accepted my return until feb 14 im like wth is going on irs !!!! :'(

I also filed on 1/31. My status bar is now gone and it says being processed and a date will be released. My husband and I file separately. We filed same day and he got his right away. I have tried to call the IRS but cannot get through to a person. Does anyone have a number to share.

This is very scary. I see I am not alone, still doesn't make it any easier.

• call 800-829-1040 press 1 then press 2 then dont do anything tell them you want to speak to individual accounts

I filled mine on the 1st and was accepted on the 2ed. I have been stuck at processing sense then. My expected return date on TT is today, but yesterday my status bar disappeared and all I am getting I "You refund is still being processed, A refund date will be provided when available. This is very irritating. 

• Me too, been over 30 days and still processing.

I filed on Feb 6th and the next day went to accepted. 3 weeks later after my anticipated refund date I still hadn't seen a change. Then the IRS Tool changed from the progress bars to, "Your refund is still being processed and a refund date will be provided when available." 1 Month went by so I called the IRS to inquire on the hold up. They told me there was a delay and also due to the fact that my refund was over $10k they could not direct deposit it. On top of all of that I received a letter last week stating I was chosen to undergo further review to ensure accuracy of my return (aka. Audit). This process can take up to 60 days... Damn IRS. but god forbid you owe THEM money..

• did you get the 1121 reference code number? I just got this after being given a ddd, now it is cancelled. sigh.

I had to mail my return in on Feb. 28. they started working on it about March 24. The status bar disappeared the next day. Nothing happened till April 5th with a DDD on April 9th. The interesting part is that IRS changed my return by 2800 dollars in my favor. This was on the form 8812, but I want to know why did TT miss that?

• i would be requesting my money back form turbo tax i usually us\e express tax refund and i regret using tt..i called on the irs automated system and was told that service is closed req my transcripts and was blocked out..tt cant do nothing and im madd next yeatr im going back to Express tax refund they are very reputable and u have never had a problem...
      • now it got changed to reference 1121. Refund cancelled. this is almost funny. almost.

Good to know I'm not alone. Been getting the same unhelpful response on WMR for several weeks (return was accepted 36 days ago). Transcript showed code 971-Notice Issued. Today I finally received the "We're holding your refund until we finish reviewing your tax return" letter from IRS. Their review will be completed by May 29 (3 months after acceptance of my return), at which point I'll get either a refund or another nice letter. At least I know not to keep hovering around WMR. 

• You are not alone specially the people with big returns those would be the most affected.
      Accepted 1/31 and still processing. This is ridiculous! Can't order return transcript or anything. Account transcripts show nothing.
      • my tax reyurn was accepted on 1/26 and it is 2/11 still processing wtf is going on i filed my ex wifes taxes after mine was already accepted and she got hers monday
      • Same here, hopefully something changes soon. I have googled the crap out of this and there a lot of people this is happening to but there are numerous reasons it sounds like to. Bars are gone and have been and nothing seems to change on any system. The people at the irs tell you numerous different answers too.
      • Mine is like yours. I'm just irritated that ppl who are filling after me r getting refunds. It's needs to get it together. Beyond pissed!
      • *irs
      • Here's some new information that I've unearthed, its rather interesting. The date of your expected refund is also contingent upon the method in which you used to pay the tax preparer. If the funds are being taken out of your refund then it is going to the bank that is associated with the tax preparer first. I wish that I would've known this as well going into it because your tax preparer won't tell you.
      • Well,  I'm not sure this matters but is a very small amount of progress to me.
        I haven't been able to pull up any transcripts, just was getting errors.
         Just now I was able to at least create an account. Now I can at least see what others are talking about when they say they only see an * by 2013 transcript.

Filed Jan.25
        Accepted Jan. 28th, 2014
        Still on first bar, with topic 152.
      • I know one thing,,,,, this sux bigtime,,,,,,,,ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW......
      • Did you file self-employment?
      • ^^^^right^^^^
      • No I didnt, I can't even order a transcript and still no status update
      • How you guys doing I filed on the 2/2/14 and it was received but never approved but I had a refund amount up for a few days and check this morning the refund amount was going does anyone know what this mean and how do you order transcripts
      • I just commented about the SAME THING! It is so frustrating! Sons was filed AFTER my return and he received his deposit last night! I am, however, STILL stuck in the FIRST stage of processing! so unfair!
      • f@#k the IRS
      • Lol @ battlebld25
      • man i still have on bar on wmr i was accepted on the 26th this is the craziest stuff ever i have things too do with my refund it seems like everyone who filed when i did hasnt got any money yet and everybody that filed after me has got there refund what was the point of filing early its 2/13/2014  and i was accepted on the 26th i called the irs and they said i have no flags or errors its just a 3 week processing time 21 days so i dont understand whats going on
      • I tried calling the irs but can never get thru. I filed and got accepted on feb 3rd and still no ddd. I'm tired of this waiting game
      • Yea me too, sick of waiting!! Its NEVER been this much of a waiting game before!!
      • Lisa2900 I some people in our situation got ddd of Feb .18
      • My wmr has not changed
      • I sure hope mine changes to that soon!! Its really ridiculous that we have to sit and wait and stress over this!
      • Mines has not changed but I did just speak with someone at the IRS. I filed my returns with TT on 2/1/14 early that orning. Got an email later that night stated that my federal was accepted the same day. Now the rep just told me that it wasn't actually received until 2/4/14 at this point all I can doi is wait and hopefully I will get it soon.
      • I just read my transcript and it says DD is 3-3?  Does everyone's say that?
      • @vsmith what is your code? that's not your dd date my code is 20140705 there should be a 846 code as well

i just got the same message so did you get a dd just asking?

• I'm waiting until after 6am to check since the system has been known to update from 12am - 6am est
      • oh ok is your amount gone as well?
      • My amount is there jus,no bars
      • If it been more than 10 days i would call for sure
      • stil processing, accepted 1/30...called irs this morning, she checked n said nothings wrong, there was a glitch with the first batch...no dd in sight, superfrustration. my fam has theres already and they FILED AFTER MEEEE
      • Its beginning to get to a point where we [tax payers] are beginning to have to take matters into our own hands. The Where's My Refund app is inaccurate because it isn't being updated in real time. Call your bank instead and follow up with them.
      • Same here I did my families tax returns and they have theirs already. I haven't called the IRS I was trying to be patient. I had one bar which said it was being processed but its gone now and now it tells me a refund date will be given once its available.
      • I still can't even order transcripts online or phone.

Jan. 25th filed
        Jan. 28th accepted
      • Filed on the 25th? I see where you're coming from. I filed on the 18th and was accepted on the 29th, processed on the 31st. To this day, no bar updates on where's my refund or anything. This is tedious for sure but I heard that the IRS makes deposits only on Tuesdays & Fridays.
      • I wonder if im flagged for idenity theft how come theres no errors wen i check wmr
      • Anyone get different info this am?
      • The IRS isn't depositing on certain days anymore (referring to the comment about Tuesdays and Fridays). I filed both of my son's taxes on 1/31, filed my own on 2/1 and my sister filed on 2/2.  My sister who filed the latest on 2/2 had her refund in her account on Friday, 2/7. One of my son's was in his account on Monday, 2/10 and the other son on Wednesday, 2/12.  No regular pattern. Mine of course is still showing as processing with Topic 152.  Just lucky I guess.
      • I paid for my fees upfront when I filed. I did several other people taxes the same day as mines and they actually let their fees come out og their refunds which they have already received. I am so lost as to what is going on right abount now.
      • Yes that is the MOST frustrating thing...others filing after mine and already got there's!! UGH!
      • I filed my return the same day as my boyfriend...my status bar is gone no refund information and he already has his refund! I am super pissed, because I claimed both of our kids so mine is the higher one and now who knows when I will get it.
      • talked to someone today said to me that every return is different what a bunch of crap and the 21 days arent up so whatever,,, I have never waithed this damn long

Filed on 2/6 and got approved same day for federal and on 2/7 for state. Still processing. First time taxpayer, so how long should it take? Has anyone that got approved on 2/6 gotten their refunds?

• I submitted via TurboTax on 2/6 and my state was approved on 2/10. My Federal is still on the "Received" phase. No DD from either.
      • Same here. I filed 2/6 and state was approved and accepted on 2/7. However, my federal is still on the received phase. I hope to get it soon!
      • I was accepted 2/7, but was able to order both transcripts today, still no dd date.
      • I submitted on 2/6 and was accepted on 2/7. I showed processing bar at wmr, but this morning when I checked the bars are gone and i get the 152 message. still no dd date
      • same here, filed 2/6, TT says I was accepted 2/6 but wmr has always said "received" since the beginning. on 2/10 got a tax code 152, and now as of this morning, 2/12 my bars are gone. what gives?! we all must be in the same batch. SO frustrating!
      • Filed 2/6. Federal: I still have my bars but I'm still on "received" bar. California tax site says they authorized my refund on 2/10 but still no DDD. Sound familiar anyone?
      • dude...I filed 1/28 and still waiting....2/6 is a week later
      • I filed 1/31 no bars. No changes. Ugh frustrating.
      • I filed 2/7 accepted same day, no ddd yet
      • No bars for me, u filed 1/30/2014 . Hopefully at 12:00 it updates
      • Filed on 2/6, still in received stage. Frustrating!
      • Same here. Filed 2/6, no changes. It's now 2/19 w no ddd.
      • Huber-same here, i filed on 2/6-was accepted on 2/6 and I have yet to receive a DDD.  It let me order my transcripts as well.  Very frustrating when I thought for sure it would be here before 2 weeks, especially after seeing people file after me, get their returns before me!
      • thanks for the update guys.  i filed on 2/9 and still shows 1 bar on WMR . Has anyone filed around the same day? it also still shows topic 152. Should i be worried? Should i call the IRS
      • I don't know because Friday I could order my return transcript on Friday then Saturday my bars disappeared and have had nothing since.but isn't being able to order return transcripts a good thing
      • Yea from what i read on these threads it should have a number like 20140703 that gives you the exact date of your return...your gunna have to look but i know i read it on here somewhere
      • when did you file scarecrow427?
      • Only thing is that I could only order  by mail so I don't know. But it was the return transcript so idk if good or not
      • When they do direct deposit into your account, is there a specific time that they stop depositing at? It's 2:45 pm where I am right now, should I keep checking my bank account until 5:00 pm or is that a waste of time?
      • i think you should just wait until tomorrow. so far from what i been reading in these threads it either happens early early morning (2-4AM) and 7-10AM
      • kyiana did you get a Approved with DD date? i saw your question a couple days ago saying that you filed on 2-6 but not movement on WMR site
      • Nope! I am still at received and it's being "processed", it's been 13 days with the same status! they have 8 more days to provide me with a DD date and get it direct deposited! I'm getting way too impatient for this! lol
      • Yeah, I filed on 2/6, and was accepted on 2/6....Still no DDD on 2/19..  I tried to view a transcript, and its giving me a letter saying they have no record of a filed 1040 for 2013 yet?  But the WMR site says it was accepted by the IRS on 2/6!!  Why would the transcript department say i havent filed yet?
      • Probably because its not updated as of yet. I am still on the 1st bar in processing filed Feb 9th. I feel like i should stop check until sunday because the suspense is too stressful
      • yeah i feel ya
      • I'm still getting topic. 152 still processing for 20days now.any thoughts
      • im the same 20 days and im just afraid when i get to 21 cause then that means it will take longer i got accpect on 1/31
      • I filed my taxes on 2/6 and was accepted on 2/6, as of last night I was still "processing" with no updates what so ever. I heard if you could order your transcripts then that means the IRS is done processing your return and by ordering them it speeds up the process! So I ordered them yesterday with no issues.  I checked WMR this morning and it said it was approved and gave me a DD date of 2/24/14.  I checked my bank account for shits and giggles and it was there!!!!! Order your transcripts guys, i swear ordering them sped up the process!!! Also, if you want to call the IRS and actually speak to someone then call  1(800) 829-1040, press 1 then 2 then ** until it says "please hold", it transferred me right to a live rep!! Good luck everyone!!
      • Just wanted to give an update in case anyone cares: Filed on 2/6, was in the 'received' stage until it changed to return 'approved' last night around 4am Eastern time. As some other people mentioned on here, I think the status changes happen in one big batch-once or twice a week. I think this is true because this morning, a whole slew of people mentioned their status changed over night.
        Now, they list my DDD as 2/24, and some people mentioned their money appeared this morning. I wasn't one of those lucky people, but I'll post when it actually deposits. If it truly deposits on the 24th, that will be 18 days from transmitting my taxes, to return date.
        I think why people are freaking out is because the status updates are happening so slowly this year, which probably has to do with the system being overloaded?
      • Anything yet? Still nothing here, filed on 2/6.  Finally getting my state refund on 2/24 tho...
      • nothing here either still waiting filed on 2/7....
      • thanks for this imformation....but im still waiting filed on 2/7....
      • i am also waiting.i filed on 2/6 accepted the 2/7 and i still am on processing changes..my bars disappeared this morning.I can't access my transcripts because the address that i used to file 2013 isn't in their system.this is day 17 for me :( does this mean they haven't gotten around to mine if they don't see my current address?
      • @gbalbosa I am in the same boat filed on 02/02 orange status bars went away 8 days later.  Have been like this since.  I found this group on facebook that my daughter was a member of and they each are calling IRS and they have different answers.  The name of the group is "NO ORANGE BARS".  Send me your email and I will invite you to join also.

My refund was accepted 2/2...had the status bar on received for several days..two days ago (2/10) the status bar was completely gone and I'm getting the standard "We are processing your return..check out Tax Topic 152" message. Hoping this is a sign they are working on my return or preparing to send the direct deposit and praying it's not delayed.

• I'm getting the same thing I filed on 2/3 I received email it was accepted 2/4 but I have no status Bar at all it just says still processing! I see everybody saying status bar I'm like what status bar are they talking about! TT gave me an estimated date of 2/24 but everyone is telling me its about 10 days. I'm getting worried :(
      • Where do you find the 152 message,and what does it mean?
      • The 152 message is on the WMR page at the bottom
      • I'm waiting on it to pay rent. Thank god the person j Kay is out of the office sick this week but I'm gonna get evicted if this doesn't come.  Rec 1/28 approved 1/31 still on first bar as accepted.
      • I pay not j Kay
      • still waiting too. 1/28.  might be a glitch

Sent and received on 2/3 still on the first bar.  I know many that have already received refunds and received 2/2.  I spoke with a representative at IRS and explained I have an installment agreement where the payment is due on 2/20 should I send the payment or will I have my refund, she told me to call back (and gave me a #) on Tuesday 2/18 if I hadn't received my $$.

• wait you have an installment plan with irs and you still getting your return?
      I filed 2/1, got accepted 2/3 and nothing. When i check the wmr site and called the 800 # both tell me they cant provide any information! Last yr it only took 8 days, with this message im kinda worried. Any advice?
      • hang on and wait some more (what else?)
      • what # are your calling
      • Don't call 800-829-1040 not helpful at all!
      • What number are you all calling cuz I keep calling 800-829-1040 and I can never get thru to anyone
      • I having the same issue file 2/6 email on 2/6 stating return received but when checking wmr I have been getting the "there's no information available. Please check wmr 24hrs after you received email that irs has received your return" its been 9 days. Anyone else have a similar problem?
      • IM HAVING THAT SAME PROBLEM.. I WAS ACCEPTED 2/6 AND STILL SAYS PROCESSING SMH
      • Submitted jan 3 accepted jan24th bars gone still prossesing
      • Sabrinamays14-any update? I am in the same exact boat as you....filed and accepted on 2/6-still no DDD and still on first bar....wth?!?
      • ok guys! I ordered my transcripts yesterday so it was a good sign that I could order them bc that means they are done processing them.  As of last night my status bar was still at "processing" and there was no update.   I checked WMR this morning and it gave me a DD date of 2/24/14.  I checked my bank account just for shits and giggles and it's there!!!! Order your transcripts people, I swear this is what sped up the process!!! Happy girl over here :)
      • you ordered your return transcripts or account transcripts and congrats!!..i want to check but im scared lol..i filed on 2/9

Has anyone gotten this message on the state refund- "Please call 1-877-252-3052 for assistance about your refund amount. Select individual income tax and listen for the refund option to speak with an agent".- Ive been trying to call to find out what it is about but I cant get through to anyone.

• I was an early text filier too. It sat for two week in processes, then gave me a date of the 8th. Then on the 9th nothing happened so I looked it up agin and it said take action with a code to call the IRS. I call they said call back after 21 days from Feb 1. Did any one else get this and get any answers?