2014 Federal refund STILL processing??

I'm going out of my mind here...I filed 1/05, accepted 1/24 and as of 1/31 have been stuck on one bar and I'm still unable to order transcripts. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm beginning to lose hope that I'm even going to get a return. I appreciate any insight! Thanks :)

I understand your frustration, most of the early filers received their updates this weekend. Mine was filed on 01/30 and accepted on 01/31 and I'm still processing as of today. I can't get my transcript info either.....don't lose hope maybe we'll see a change sometime this week. I can't afford to lose hope. I'll keep you posted. Good luck

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
5 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community