how can i make a complaint about turbotax

I was charged the stupid processing fee to pay turbo tax from my federal return, but it was not made clear at all that i was going to be charged that fee prior to filing. Once you file, you can not go back and change your payment option so you are not chaged, so i am not out $29.99. I want to make a complaint against Tubrotax, but i dont know how. When i do the ask a question thing, it gives me the option to call, but it will only give a phone number after i have given all of my information and agree to the terms!! This is rediculous!!! I want to make a complaint, not have tax questions asked. I do not think i will us turbotax again unless they improve their customer service!

Answer

7 people found this helpful

There should be a law against some of these practices. I was signed up for audit protection after I clearly declined the EXTRA COST and just received email welcoming me to audit protection. I called and now I have to wait up to 8 weeks for a refund. I asked how was I being charged because I didn't use a credit card and I didn't authorize them to deduct any payments except for the turbotax app. and found that they are going to deduct a payment from my return. (removed) Crooks, lairs and theives. I will never use this site again......I will diffently pass the word to beware.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community