I was able to pull up my 2013 transcripts

I was able to pull up my 2013 transcripts & it stated Cycle Posted: 20140701, what does that mean?  Does this mean it was processed & approved already?  

i was finally able to pull up my transcripts today and hopefully someone can tell us! yes it is done processing it was approved, we will probably have a DDD tonight or very soon. i want to know what date that is though. i have the same cycle numbers

• i got the same cycle number any answers on our date?
    • read on another thead the dd is 02/13
    • same. so we should be seeing our refunds soon :)
    • i sure hope specially after the problems i had with the tax service i used befor i chose to do my own on turbo tax!!
    • does anybodys show up on wheres my refund yet?? mine is still in the first stage!
    • @kalumsmommy Not mine, still says processing.  I'm able to review my transcript online and have cycle 20140701, hopefully the system just hasn't updated yet
    • im also able to view my transcript!! there system is not accurate at all!!!
    • well the transcripts usually show up when they are done and then WMR will update the next night. so we should be seeing a date and second bar as of tomorrow morning or latest Monday.
    • i sure hope so!!
    • On the transcript is having 0.00 next to cycle date normal
    • just means you have not finished processing yet. but yes it is normal
    • Just checked wmr, still says "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available."  Although I'm able to view my transcript & have a cycle posted date.  Seems like wmr is way behind
    • just a day usually. once you have a cycle date and your transcripts are viewable, WMR should update that night. i was able to view my transcripts and cycle date as of yesterday morning and woke up to a second bar and DDD (finally) today at 6AM
    • check again and you will probably have one too
    • finally seen mine!
    • mine also says 20140701  so exactly when should i receive it? my wmr says 2/13 could it come earlier?
    • maybe so...but who knows. we should just count on Thursday so we don't have to be disappointed
    • Unable to order online or by phone. Expected deposit 04/08. Just curious did u receive ur refund yet?