I checked my status this morning and it went from refund sent to TAKE ACTION ..reference 1121...i have called several times today and im totally lost ..they are telling me that im being delayed ..but not telling me why...i feel as if im being audited ..i just dont know and im not getting any answers that i understand ...i really need help here...i thought i was suppose to have someone from turbo tax to help me out with trying to make sense of it all PLEASE HELP IM CONFUSED 

5 people found this helpful

I thought TurboTax was supposed to be there to help to but I cant seem to get a live person. I paid $ for there services, I did not use the free edition and I still cant get there help. What the heck. I am in the same boat as you with the 1121 code and I have no IDEA whats going on. I am kind of freaking out!!!!!!!

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
4 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community