TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

i got this message from the irs Please mention reference number 1121 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.

i was schedule to get my return today 02/07.2014 but i got this this morning. any ideal what this means?

Hi stevenajj,

It means that there is a delay in your refund.

Your return has been pulled for a review.

You would have to contact the IRS to see what the issue is.

Telephone Assistance for Individuals:
    Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1040

Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

Thanks

TurboTaxJanae

• So explain then why so many people are having this problem? And nearly all of them filed through TurboTax and were approved early...Forbes ran a article online about this just 2 days ago. The IRS will not give anyone a straight answer including myself. In fact they are giving out a multitude of different answers and none of them are correct I'm sure.
    • I called also and they can't tell me anything but that I have to wait 21 days to call back even though I have a reference number of 1121 and a exclamation point saying take action
    • It means your return is on hold !!! Until they review it you should get a letter in the mail stating what's going on that's what I was told today by the irs
    • 8 days past my original return date called number was told nothing was wrong with my return and to wait 21 days never stated to me anything about a letter... know multiple people who used different programs filed same day as me and got their returns

P-freeze information for the reference number 1121
    http://www.irs.gov/irm/part21/irm_21-005-006r-cont01.html#d0e2235

Similar questions other people found helpful: