2/6/14 refunds delayed?

Hey everyone,

So I originally showed that I would receive my direct deposit on 2/6/14, but instead on that day the message at WMR changed to an alert of some kind with the following text: 

There is a delay in processing your tax return and your expected refund date may have changed.

If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
  • A copy of this page.
  • A copy of your tax return.
  • The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.
  • Any notice that you have received concerning your refund.
Please mention reference number 1121 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
IRS Hours of Service:
Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. 
1-800-829-0582, when asked for an extension, enter 362.
From outside the US call 267-941-1000.
TTY/TDD: 1-800-829-4059

Above that was an alert with a red exclamation point that said "TAKE ACTION' in red followed by: Please see below for additional info on your refund. 

I called the number, and other than expressing that other peoples refunds were delayed, the woman on the line, who was very polite by the way, could not offer me any information on why I had an error code. 

Also my friendly little bar with submitted, accepted, approved is gone. Before I had been approved with a refund Direct Deposit Date of the 6th. 

Any help would be grand. 

4 people found this helpful

Don't know. I got the same BS after it said it was sent to my bank.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
10 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community