I was just able to order my transcripts over the phone , I got accepted on 1/30 but no DDD yet. Does that mean I should be getting approved yet??

Accepted on 1/30, not approved yet.  When I tried to order the transcripts online it kept saying error , but I was able to order them over the irs phone number, both account and return transcripts.  Does that mean I'll be getting a DDD soon ??
  • Same question. Online and mail requests says information doesn't match, but I was able to do so by phone. Not sure if it allows the request over the phone regardless of whether your return has been approved or not. Still on first bar of WMR.
  • Well today I got my DDD for 2/12 so I think the phone is just like like the Internet for ordering your transcripts.

i am hearing from others that , being able to order your transcripts for the year  means an approval follows...a transcript means that your return was filed and done by the irs

• Yes it definatelyyy did ! Thanks got my DDD this morning =)
  • Did u receive your refund ??
Not really. I requested my transcripts through the website and still WMR says accepted but not approved.
  • Was u able to view u r transcript. .mine had 2013* but I was able to order them ova the phone..I was wondering would it be a incomplete transcript..

Hello,

Generally, it takes about 2 weeks (from the date the return is accepted by the IRS) to have your refund deposited if you are filing your taxes electronically and you have requested direct deposit.

Once your return is accepted by the IRS, you may click on Where is my Refund. It is a great tool to find out the status of your refund. You only need to check once a day.

Good luck!

I hope you have found this information helpful.

• Please TT employees, stop referring us to WMR. You people know that it's inaccurate and quite frankly it makes you all sound incompetent. It's better to not say anything at all if the info you give isn't helpful.
  • I agree jordansdad.. Wmr is so overloaded I can not access it half the time and when I can it gives me no info... I could pull my transcripts but not the return one until today now I keep getting the error code... The IRS sucks this year
Has any received any status change in their refund after ordering account transcripts ???
  • No I ordered mine over phone..just wondering is it a complete transcript...cause it ways saying on irs.gov that I had not filed 2013*
  • No I haven't received my refund!!
  • This is crazy the irs has it out with a lot of people this year smh