Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available

That's what the where's my refund site now says, but Turbo Tax says accepted: refund within 21 days.  So why would it go from saying accepted, to saying being processed overnight?

• I just got this message today (2/14/14) !! My return was accepted Jan. 16, 2014 ( I e-filed with Turbo Tax). Up until now I saw a colored status bar. Did you receive your return yet ?
  • I have had this message for a week now. No chang. Accepted 1/
    28/14

Accepted just means that the IRS took a cursory look at your refund and sees no red flags.  They still need to process everything and either issue a refund or a notice saying you owe.

Accepted doesn't and approved are two different statuses.

• why does my status say this as well when everyone I know that did theirs at the same time or days after we did have dates already??
  • it most likely means you owe something or obama just wants to dig in it a little deeper

the question is where are the refunds what is problem turbo tax should be able to check into this and get answers and let people know what going on makes look like all at blame

Ok just got off phone with irs he said all returns were not officially accepted till Jan, 31 now why turbo tax turn our returns in before then is the question of the day! He said if when you go to wmr and its says still processing thats good now if you have a number to refer to then you should call or if they are going to mail you a letter he said it would tell you on the site. He also said monday is officially the 21st day so I guess we will have till wait  til after monday.