TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

Student in Indiana, resident of West Virginia, earned income from an internship in Ohio.. No idea how to file my state returns

I am a graduate student in Indiana.  I am technically a resident of West Virginia.  All my income this past year was from an internship in Ohio that I earned while living in Ohio for the summer.  

West Virginia doesn't let me apply any of the taxes I paid to Ohio as a credit, and I'm not sure how I am supposed to handle that? Do I need to file a West Virginia tax return despite earning no income in that state?

.

Similar questions other people found helpful: