Track my refund

I check TT and my card daily to see if my refund has been deposited yet, however, today when I went to track my refund, I couldn't find the button that says "track my refund".  Does this mean my refund will be on my card soon or that TT is fed up with me using this feature? :P

Thanks.

If you had TT deduct their fees from your refund, Your refund will go their bank first. Here is the website: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/  The link will take you to the Santa Barbara Bank and trust website where you have to log in using your refund information and from there you can get a DETAILED breakdown of when SBBT received your refund from the IRS and when they disbursed said refund to YOUR bank and on what dates this all happened. Hope this helps
  • thank you for posting this site. it is very helpful. I hope I get my money in the morning
  • You are most welcome.
  • I tired using the link but it does not work
  • GREAT LINK THANKS!!!
  • Thank you for the link...Said my money was sent to my bank today and give at least 1-2 business days for it to be posted..woohoo...Thanks again for link Very helpful :)
  • Yes it is very helpful
  • Tried the link & it wouldn't work.
Hi. Same here! IRS gave me the 6th date, and the 11th to check with my financial institution in the case of it not being credited.  And also same with turbotax missing button. This blows.

Nice to see that others share my issue.

I'll post if anything changes on my end that would be helpful to you guys. Please do the same.

Good luck!
Kort
  • Here is the website: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/  The link will take you to the Santa Barbara Bank and trust website where you have to log in using your refund information and from there you can get a DETAILED breakdown of when SBBT received your refund from the IRS and when they disbursed said refund to YOUR bank and on what dates this all happened. Hope this helps
  • The link gives me an error message
  • Does this site release my state refund also cause my girl friend got her federal and state in the same transaction
  • gives me an error message
I just found out  There is a delay because the IRS sent Santa Barbra bank the funds a day late. Funds will be be available Feb 7th. And they will be issued as funds are received.  What a inconvenience.

The track button went away on my account when my refund was sent. It was sent on the 6th and posted to my account on the 7th.

SBTPG received funds late by the IRS. So your money will be available tomorrow, Feb 7th.

same thing here mine said the it will be sent to my bank on the 6th so im thinking it wont show til the 7th bc its says thats when they are sending it (the 6th). mines also being deposited to a netspend account and i usually get mine exactly on the date or early except in 2010.

and im mad about the refund button missing on turbo tax bc it would let you know the percentage of ppl who received there refund.

• When did you get your net spend card ?
    • ive had mine i get direct deposit on it from my work
    • ive had my card i got it throught work bc my paycheck is deposited on it
    • I can't track mines now but it got accepted on the 28th
    • Same exact situation here. Hope that the button is missing because my refund has been sent electronically now :)
    • I just checked irs website its said today date 6th so maybe ill get it tomorrow
    • Did u end up getting it the next day?

I just got my federal, lol.  

• What part of the country are you in tmkchef19?
    • Oregon
    • When did you file taxes?
    • i'm in TN and thinking I've made a huge mistake having Direct Deposit to my AmEx Bluebird card
    • Like the 20th, give or take a couple days.
    • You just got it? Like in the past few mins?? Wtf
    • wow, mine were accepted back on the 24th
    • Yay for you! Congrats!!!
    • wish the rest of ours will show up too LOL
    • I need to call my bank!
    • I cant track it now
    • Can't track in Arkansas either
    • I hope we get it tomorrow
    • If you had TT deduct their fees from your refund, Your refund will go their bank first. Here is the website: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/  The link will take you to the Santa Barbara Bank and trust website where you have to log in using your refund information and from there you can get a DETAILED breakdown of when SBBT received your refund from the IRS and when they disbursed said refund to YOUR bank and on what dates this all happened. Hope this helps
    • That website helped alot.  Thank you!!
    • Yup
    • The website is saying its an error after I plug in ny info. What did you guys see?

SBBT recieved my refund today. They say my funds will be available tomorrow. Lord I hope so! And I am having the same problem. No button for tracking my refund. Weirdness! -_-

• what is sbbt? and on netspend or bank account
    • Mine is a bank account. And SBBT is the bank Turbo Tax uses to take your fees out. They recieve your refund first then send it to your bank once the fees are collected. They said mine was received and taken out today and I should expect my refund tomorrow. Not gonna hold my breath, but I sure am hoping its tomorrow
    • i googled it and found the same site and it said the same think for my refund so fingers crossed.
    • How did u look and see if sbbt received your refund?
    • I had to enter refund ss #, filing status and refund amount, then it said that refund was received from IRS today
    • On there home screen it is to the left , it will say filing status, ss#,refund amount, then hit log on, and your status should show on the screen
    • Here is the website: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/  The link above will take you to the Santa Barbara Bank and trust website where you have to log in using your refund information and from there you can get a DETAILED breakdown of when SBBT received your refund from the IRS and when they disbursed said refund to YOUR bank and on what dates this all happened. Hope this helps
    • If it says sbbt received it today does that mean it will be in my account tomorrow?
    • Thank you paulcapeliii
    • More than likely SBBT will deposit into your bank on 2-7-2014 if they received your refund from the IRS on 2-6-2014. When your deposit will become available is dependent upon your bank.
    • You are most welcome.
    • ok thank u. one last question. what if sbbt also shows it sent out to my account? then i would assume it would be there tomorrow?
    • That would typically be the case. But again, it all depends on your individual banks processing times, deposit availability schedules, etc. Most banks know tax refund checks when they see them ACH and release immediately. Some banks make you wait until the next business day. It all depends on who you bank with.
    • so if u got to sbbt website does it not show nything till they get your deposit?
    Im having problems with this to it says my money is supposed to be deposited today the 6th on a netspend card and to contact them if its not deposited by the 11th last year when i filled my money was in my account on the day it said is this a problem??
    • Mine says the 6th as well. I think the IRS sends money out on Thursdays every week. Which means it could take a day or so to process through turbo tax and netspend. I am using direct deposit and haven't received mine either.
    • When did you file?
    • Mine says the same thing by the 6th, contact my financial institution if not by the 11th.  I filed way early and got notification of acceptance on Jan. 24th

I just logged into the SSBT website and it gave me a detailed breakdown of my disbursement from their bank. IRS funds were received by 2-6-2014 per IRS.gov to SBBT. Funds should be directly deposited into personal bank accounts by 2-7-2014.

• How did you find that website
    • Here is the website: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/
    • The link above will take you to the Santa Barbara Bank and trust website where you have to log in using your refund information and from there you can get a DETAILED breakdown of when SBBT received your refund from the IRS and when they disbursed said refund to YOUR bank and on what dates this all happened. Hope this helps.
    • The SBBT website says they got my funds and sent the rest to my bank, but it still hasnt been posted to my bank, weirdness!
    • Yea, Your bank may just need to update their system and your account balances. I would check during business hours tomorrow.
    • I got mine just now :)
    • what time was it

thank you paulcapeliii!!!!! i checked your link because i too had fees deducted! and it was sent to my bank today! Yeah chase usually releases asap!!!! thank yoU

Im having the same problem. And the irs tpld me the exact same thing.

ME TOO! Where is the refund? I was thinking something was wrong. the IRS is normally very consistent with their dates, I've even received mines early before. so this is definitely a scare. I am glad to hear other people with the same issue.

will check back on updates from my end.

thanks.

I went to the bank place on here people are talking about and it is giving me a different amount that was excepted by the bank and sent to me than what I was suppose to get.It is alot less.Does anyone else have this problem.This is the bank where the irs is sending funds.

This link does notwork on mobile you have to click the square with the arrow to go to the full site
            My mom just got hers and she filled after me but it said she was going to get it today and got it
            • On netspend or a bank account. Mine is going into a bank account.
            • Mine was accepted on the 28th as well. IRS where's my refund tracker status still in received and processing.
            • I got mine early this morning. And my TT tracker button was gone as well
            I'm having the same exact problem. I got my state today , but I still haven't got my netspend card. And my fed that says the 6th hasn't been sent yet.
            • Same here
            • was you state direct deposit? or check im just going to receive a check but it usually takes longer
            Same problem here. We were supposed to receive our money today as well, but did not. So does this mean we will get it tomorrow?
            Download the free app irs2go . It will tell you from the IRS directly exactly when you'll be receiving your refund and on what day the funds were actually sent to your bank or card :)

checked the website very helpful!

had to wait the extra time for tt to take out the balance i owed them

but received my refund in full slightly before 1 am on 2/07.

it was projected for 2/06

hopefully everyone waiting for the first batch got theirs now.

My money just hit my bank!!! I'm a DD date of Feb 6Th, went thru Santa Barbara yesterday, and was literally JUST deposited!! (Side Note, I had to use my friends bank account. He gave me his Member ID number, not account number, & it still made It!!)
                • the website is all fucked up  you do everything right and you r told   invalid entry   what a joke

Hey. How bout i put what everyone else does and state the question. The tracking button is missing for me too. This doesn't answer nothing. Just a butt load of post wasting space. And does anyone know how to put a period at the end of their sentences? Really? And yes, The SBBT site does not work. Neither does the IRS site. No surprise there. People, if you can't answer the question, or don't know the answer, please be considerate to others and don't post the question the post is about over and over, wasting everyone's time. Thank you, morons.

• My god. Might as well be a chat room.
                The turbotax tracking feature has never worked. Don't bother with it. It will only ever tell you the latest possible date without there being a issue.. ie. the 21 days that you are expected to receive a refund.
                • go to the irs refund in google and the hit were is my refund then it will tell u..
                • I know this. I don't check any of it because I always get my refund before it updates.

Bingo! The Tracker crashed as soon as I clicked "Got It"