How do I remove Premium Services from my purchase?
This bundle includes great benefits like Audit Defense, Tax Identity Restoration, Identity Theft Monitoring, Priority Care, and this free option to pay with your federal refund.
If you want to remove these benefits, you will no longer have the free option to pay with your refund, but you can always choose to pay with your credit card.
Here’s how to delete Premium Services from your purchase:
- Sign in to your return, then click File in the upper right corner.
- Click Start next to Step 1 - Review your order.
-If you don't see this, click Revisit next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees…
- When you get to your order summary, click Remove underneath Premium Services benefits.
- On the next screen, click Remove benefits
- Make sure to select Pay with credit card when we ask how you want to pay.
Since Premium Services includes the free option to pay with your federal refund, you'll need to provide a credit or debit card to pay any TurboTax fees.
By removing Premium Services, you cancel your 1-year subscription to Audit Defense, Tax ID Restoration, Identify Theft Monitoring, and you will no longer have access to Priority Care. These benefits cannot be purchased separately.