Has anyone received their refund yet with a DD of 2/6/14?

We've had a DD of 2/6/14 for about two weeks now on the Where's My Refund website. We literally have $7 in our bank account right now and I'm just wondering if there's any hope that it will be deposited today. We have PNC by the way. Thanks everyone!

My ddd shows 2/6/14 also but I don't see any money yet :(
    • Awe nuts….I did call the bank and the woman said there is no sign of the money being deposited. What a poopy way to spend my birthday lol Good luck to you, I hope you get yours soon!
    • I'm praying we will get it today or tonight! :) happy bday!
    • ikr this sucks! last year i had it on the date they said....

;(
    • Thank you!
    • re210 I think I remember that the last few years I've had direct deposit it has showed up sometime DURING the day, so I'm not losing hope JUST yet. Still so annoying that this is happening! If they're not going to make it 100% available by the date they give they shouldn't give a date!
    • Just talked to a friend and her deposit is memo posted to her acct! Only difference is she didn't have fees with held so don't give up, sbtpg may have our money!
    • What is SBTPG??
    • I have not received mine either, does "wheres my refund" say that yours has been sent? Mine is still in approved status....
    • If you had your turbo tax fees withheld from your refund, it is processed through their bank which is Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.
      1-800-908-7228
    • Ooohhhhh that makes a whole bunch of sense haha! Thank you! Don't give up hope staceyd1228!
    • …that number you posted is for a…er…dating hotline…haha!
    • 1-800-717-7228 is the correct number! Haha!
    • That is so funny! Lol I swore that's what it said :)
    • does your status say it has been sent?
    • Lol! So I called the number and it said there isn't anything for me in my account with them. Then I looked on their website and go the same information and found some more information. It says on their site that if I haven't received it by the date the IRS says that it probably won't be deposited on that date and that the IRS only deposits money into accounts ONCE  week. BUT I read on another website that they have stopped doing that and deposit money into accounts every day. Not sure which is true but I'm really frustrated and annoyed now :(
    • Staceyd1228, the WMR website won't work for me anymore for some reason. I know that they only update the pages once a day so I won't know for sure until tomorrow now. Grrr!!!
    • so annoying...
    • I know I'm really over today already. Our plans for my dinner birthday are completely cancelled, can't get my husbands phone because of other issues with AT&T holding my refund from a previous issue that was resolved over 2 days ago, just not a good day. If the IRS isn't going to issue the refund on the date specified they shouldn't list the date at all. They should just keep us guessing and wondering when it will be in.
    • last year when i got my refund it was in my account when i woke up... but the dep was showing pending with sbbt on the previous day..... so maybe we will get them later tonight or tommorrow
    • Good news guys! My dep is there! And irs is still just on 2nd bar!
    • I sure hope so…If not I probably won't be filing with TurboTax again. I'd rather get my money sooner.
    • yay!
      Its at Santa Barbara or in your bank??
    • please tell us your with sbbt..... bc they tripping holding our dam money! excuse my french but im 38 hotttttttt
    • Sbbtp says mine has been disbursed! Not in the bank yet though....
    • At sbtpg, disbursed but not showing in my acct yet
    • I'm going to check again now! Omg fingers crossed you guys!!
    • ITS AT SBTPG!!!! AHHH!!! I want to hug all of you! I'm crying so hard right now!!!!! VIRTUAL HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
    • ok excited! finally
    • So should we get it today!?
    • I hope so! I called PNC and they said that there still isn't anything showing up in the account. SBTPG says that it was deposited/sent to our bank account already so I'm not sure :/
    • Just got this message when I logged into SBTPG again
      "IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Taxpayers please be aware that there has been a slight delay in IRS funding!

If the IRS website indicates that your refund will be available February 6th, funds will not be available until February 7th due to the IRS releasing funds one day later than expected. Taxpayers expecting their refund on the 6th by direct deposit will now likely receive their refund on the 7th. Please be assured that Tax Products Group will disburse funds immediately as they are received from the IRS. "
    • ours is being sent to our bank via SBBTP so 1-2 days hopefully my mind is at ease now
    • Mine has bent sent to my bank, my bank posts ACH at 2pm an midnight so hopefully will have at today or tonight!
    • I also have PNC and they aren't showing any pending deposits to my account. They told me that because its a ACH direct deposit it will take up to 2 days for it to post to my account. I've never had direct deposits into my PNC account take that long. The guy was rude and kept asking me if it was my income tax refund and wanted to know when I filed as if I didm;t know what I was talking about. SBBT clearly states that my money was DD to my account as of today and he kept insisting that the IRS probably didn't release my money yet.
    • Yeah I've never had direct deposits take that long either on my account. I'm wondering if maybe PNC is like Cole's bank? My husbands paychecks get direct deposited at midnight Friday morning and I've never checked for a deposit at a time other than that. Fingers crossed we'll get it today or tomorrow. I don't know if we can wait until Monday haha! Too much impatience!!!!!!!!
    Last year, I had my fees taken out and I still got it on the correct day.

My DD was also today 2/6 and nothing yet am in the same boat with nothing in bank need my refund!!!

• The WMR website is only updated once a day so checking it often will get you nowhere. You need to go to https://cisc.sbtpg.com and then up to the "My Account" button in the upper right corner. Log in as you would on the WMR website and read that information. If it says that your refund has been deposited into your account then it will be available to you between now and probably Saturday or Monday.

The 2/6 date is the date the IRS sends the funds to the bank, the bank in turn processes the refund and takes out all applicable fees and your money should show at midnight.

• i dont have any fees coming out it will go straight to my bank and my bank still does not see anything pending
      • There was something I saw somewhere that said anyone with a DD of 2/6/14 without funds being taken out would see their money on the 7th as well. Something about them being a little behind.
      • Everyone I know that did not have fees withheld got their money today! So all the rest of us should post tonight :)
      • Awesome! Please post here when and if you get yours in the next couple days! Would love to see the timeline on this and how quickly it happens! Good luck everyone!
      • hoping I get mine later tonight or tommorrow still no luck for me :(
      • Mine is pending for tonight at my bank! :)
      • @cole did you have fees taken out
      • Yes I did!
      • I dont know whats going on with mine seems Im the only one that hasnt received a refund and I didnt have fees taken out sucks :(
      • It says right on the SBTPG website that anyone with a DD of 2/6 will receive their refund on 2/7 because the IRS is one day behind. All the processing we saw happen today at SBTPG was supposed to happen yesterday so our refunds would be available today.
      I have a DD for 2/6 and my bank received it today but it won't show for me until tomorrow.A
        Same here. My date says 2/6 but nothing yet. When on the WMR site does it say it has been sent?
        My refund date is also 2/6/14 but i do not have it yet..i called my bank (5/3) &  they have not received it yet.. Should I be worried?
        • that is only for people who had money taken out I didnt have money took out and still have nothing or bank shows nothing DDD 2/6/14 this is crazy
        • Weird :/

I woke up at 1am and checked my account and it was deposited! Woot!