Where is my Amazon Gift Card

My Tax return was accepted by the IRS on the 25th of January. I was told i would receive my gift code from TurboTax as soon as 24-48 hours after it was accepted. On the 30th of January i contacted an Agent and was told that you guys were very busy and it would be sent 24-48 hours after the 1st of February. I am now 72 hours past the 1st and still no email for you guys with a gift code nor a confirmation. I have tried calling and was asked by auto response for you to hold my spot and call me back within 30 minutes and received nothing and its 2 hours past that point. I'm getting a little bit weary that you guys cannot follow through with this. I am almost at the point of going else where for my 2014 tax return. so my main question is Where is my Amazon Gift Card? and I don't want to hear another 24-48 Hours.

Answer

6 people found this helpful

well I have received my tax return as of yesterday and still no amazon gift code via email and I was told it was suppose to come at the same time as the email stated the 24/48hr and was told the same thing on the phone by the turbo tax representative I spoke with a day ago in regards to this. my thing is this why should I have to wait to spend my money for a incentive they are trying out. I paid bills and still waiting on amazon code....

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
8 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community