This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

Refund Accepted/DD date received/WMR update

Has anyone received a DDD from WMR since the first batch of people on 02/02? I've been checking since and still haven't received an update. I filed 01/27 accepted 01/29.
  • My Federal was accepted on 1/27/2014. Today on WMR I have a DD on 02/06/2014!
  • did it just update and give you that DD today? did you check the WMR site over the weekend?
  • Where does the DD post at?
  • I filed 1/26 accepted 1/29 STILL no DDD as of today.
  • I'm still on the first bar and got accepted 1/27/2014 and I filed with taxact
  • accepted 31st and WMR says "still processing"
  • I file mine jan 11 got accepted jan 24 I don't have a dd date yet but I believe if some ppl got a date an its the six then today or tomorrow if u have netspend it be there two days faster Idk I check wmr an it says it down.idk they need to hurry up I want to spend my money.
  • My wife's was accepted on 1/24 and her refund date is 2/06/
    However I filed on 1/28 and accepted on 1/29 still says processing
  • I'm in the same boat I was accepted 1/29 same with my sister she's got a date of 2/6 and mine still says processing. I'm kinda worried can any one give an insight?
  • I filed on the 27th and was accepted on the 29th..still saying processing..I wonder when the next batch of refunds go out after the 6th??
  • angela-from what I hear the ones who haven't gotten a ddd and filed early will most likely get their return next Wed or Thurs,since they are getting theirs on the 6th!I also heard that we will get our actual ddd once the people on the 6th get their returns,prob shortly after that,maybe Friday!This is all hearsay,but sounds logical!
  • igd_davis...And where did you hear this from?
  • It makes me mad that people that got accepted after me has a DD.. Smh! I hope we all rec a dd soon..
  • was accepted 1/29 no change as of yet..being patient hoping in the next batch I think its too late now to get a dd for 2/6
  • Yea it probably is..this whole process is about to drive me insane..I hate playing the waiting game..lol
  • Same here
    :(
  • Listen... it will be what it will be!! I know a man that can move me from the back of the line to the front!!! ( JESUS) So w/o a DDD as yet... I'm expecting Favor to work on my behalf becuase he knows my needs and my wants!!! So wtbs its all good!! #FAITH
  • God has nothing to do with our tax refunds. If he did, we wouldn't have to deal with the IRS to begin with. Snap out of it!
  • I dont beleive in god because of one reason: the irs exists
  • LOL
  • I read on a site they issus refunds to did on Thursdays and mail checks on Fridays each week .so next will be the 13th
  • Mines still says processing on the phone line as of 2/4. I filed using turbotax and irs accepted on 1/28 Wmr is unavailable as of now for me. Has anyone with the dd of 2/6 recieved their refund using netspend yet?
  • AMEN TO THAT...GLORY BE TO GOD
  • Thats old info
     They dd on all days now
  • they dd on wednesdays...
  • Customer Account Data Engine (CADE): Beginning in January 2012 with CADE 2 deployment, IMF will process and post individual taxpayer submissions on a daily basis. Only accounts and transactions that have met specific criteria will process and post daily. The remaining accounts and transactions will re-sequence until the end of the cycle and reflect as a weekly account.

With the implementation of CADE 2, the cycle cut off for the week???s processing is Wednesday night for all Master Files. This allows all Master Files (IMF-Individual Master File, BMF-Business Master File, etc.) to be processed by IDRS (Individual Data Retrieval System) weekend analysis one week earlier.

IMF Daily posted transactions will be updated and available for viewing on CFOL (Corporate Files Online) by 6 a.m. the next business day after IMF processing and available on IDRS by 6 a.m. the following business day providing posted information sooner.
  • I have not recieved my refund on my netspend card yet nd i have ddd of 2-6
  • I'm in houston n I got on wmr n I got one bar I filed jan 11 accepted jan 24 I have net spend too.
  • Mines was accepted on the 28th filed on the 25th & is scheduled to be deposited on feb 6. My daughter filed on the 22nd & hers was accepted on the 27th hers is still processing!!
  • Right
  • I actually spoke with some lady yesterday from the irs and she tried to convince me that they never accepted anyone's tax return early. We all know that's b.s.
  • This irs system is all screwed up I requested transcripts and it it's say I haven't even filed.  But when I go to the website it says they being processed.  What is going on?
  • i efiled on jan 27 got an email from TT that it was accepted on the 27th. WMR is still telling me no info available, no bars no nothing. Helppp
  • I mean seriously wh can't anyone irs or to tell us what the heck is going on seriously why are they not I forming us why we aren't updating
  • Did anyone try to check after having received on wmr to  refund informatiion saying I must be entering wrong.
  • And saying topic 152
  • Relax they do this every year ive been doing my taxs for  8 years and its allways the same I always get no info on wmr site but get my refund  and wmr still says same thing even a week after my tax money is gone so just relax millions of people file its just the luck of the draw
  • I got a text on the 29th saying the irs accepted them
  • In all reality I think the people who got there taxes accepted early got screwed Cause I'm seeing people who filed after get dates
  • i hope youre right and i get mine soon!
  • I just read that nobody who did there taxes through TurboTax has neither gotten there taxes nor gotten an Direct Deposit Date....SMH so i'm  not sure whats going on with Turbo Tax and the IRS. I filed on 01/27 and was accepted on 01/29/ still saying processing.
  • I filed with turbo tax and was accepted on the 1/29th and on Sunday I had a direct deposit date of 2/6. Now let's just hope it follows through.
  • im having issues with turbo tax.... they have some type of miscommunication with the irs regarding dates and acceptances so I think that is why we are all having problem.s
  • I filed January 15th, accepted January 26th, got a ddd on Sunday of 2/6, I filed with turbo tax
  • still no change on wmr but was able to order transcript this morning
  • Also was able to get transcripts today. I hadn't tried before today.
  • I filed on1/26 I was accepted 1/29 I"m on the second orange bar my ddd is 1/6 which is tomorrow.I have the netspend card so I should have my money already but I haven't received anything still on second bar.
  • oh and last year i had money before any updates on wmr or tt
  • And I called my bank.. No pending deposits yet :( lol hopefully they send it later today/tonight so it's there tomorrow morning.
  • Nicole is there a number for net spend you can call and see if it's pending? The debt ceiling thing has me worried! I hope they don't withhold our refunds!
  • I used turbo tax. Accepted on 1/29 DD date 2/6
  • I have a DDD of 2/6 and nothing yet. I even checked on the banks website that takes the fees and they have not received anything yet
  • I also check the bank website and it said they have not received my check from the irs but it shows the total amount they r taking out once they get my refund
  • How do you check the banks website?
  • I put in sbbt and went from there. It should show Santa Barbara bank and trust,something like that.it ask the same information as the irs.it might go to another page when u try 2 enter ur ss number just put it in again
  • I do turbo tax everyyear as long as your wa s not rejected or owe irs you willb fine ..relax it will come and go like everyyear
  • I know ur right it's just strange to get a ddd of 1/6 and the bank hasn't received anything, the irs hasn't updated since Sunday,I have netspend so any money that goes in my account is ALWAYS early rather than later. Last year I had my taxes back 1/4 and my ddd was1/7 on my birthday.
  • My ny state has also been accepted
  • Same here! they accepted them yet no transcript.. that makes no sense to me either..
  • HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TRANSCRIPS
  • Every year I get my refund before the wmr sites says sent I filed 31st hr block irs received on 2nd still on first bar but I was able to order transcripts this am
  • I am  from va my state seems to have been processed already with a dd and my federal still processing tax with tax topic 152 how is it my state processed before my federal anyone having the   s ame problem
  • i just tried to order transcript and when i try to create account i get to the 4th step and then say sorry tech difficultity...am i doing something wrong or is it just the system?
  • System
  • I tried the same thing about 8 times so it's not just you.
  • i did my taxes through turbo taxes on the 4th of january and got accepted on the 24th the 31st was approved and have a ddd of 2/6/14 so somepeople r getting dates
  • I filed on the 23 of the month and got accepted on the 28 and still no ddd
  • I filed on 2/1 accepted on 2/2 and I have now - 2/22 it says
  • how do you order transcripts?
  • irs site there is link for transcripts
  • My money is in my account
  • When did it get sent I still haven't recieved mine
  • What bank u got
  • I have regions bank got mines after midnight
  • Bank of America here 2am or 11am still waiting. Were you on the 6th?
  • Yes I was on 6
  • Ok cool. So it depends on the bank then. I'll see if mine hits at 2am

1:10 right now
  • Anybody that did not have dd date yet get money ?
  • Was yours pending if you went on the Bank of America site ?
  • Filed 28th acepted 29th no dd and no deposit so far. No change on WMR either
  • Filed on the 23 accepted on 28 still no dd but congrats to people who got there's god bless
  • vbougard35 did you wmr update to approve
  • My daughter got hers as promised on the 6
  • I was accepted on the 27th still no change 1 bar.
  • Yes I was on approved
  • Still nothing here. everything is the same still on one bar and was accepted the 29th
  • MY sons approved he was accepted the 2/2 I was accepted 1/29 but no change for me what's going on i don't get it
  • I'm with you Pooh. I was also accepted on 1/29 and I have no federal dd date. I just received my state refund. I see federal updates with people accepted on the 31st receiving 2/10 dd dates. I'm going to call this morning to find out what the problem is
  • I just checked mines and I have a date for the 10th. I filed 27th && was accepted the 29th
  • I just checked and I have a DD for  2/10.  I filed and was accepted on 1/31.
  • Deposited to my bank and WMR still hasnt updated , I used chase bank. And it didnt show pending last night but its there now. Whoohoo!!!!!!!!
  • Yaay! Praise the Lord! I have dd date of 2/10 on wmr this am and now on 2nd bar. Ordered transcripts yesterday and tax topic 152 came up on tues. Hang in there, they're working on them! :)
  • Has anyone else got their money without the wmr website update
  • Still no update. For me. Only 1 bar.  Accepted the 27th.
  • I filed on 1/31 and was accepted the same day.  Couldn't order a transcript until yesterday 2/5 and got a DD date today for 2/10.  They are working on them.  Good luck everyone and hopefully DD dates for everybody.
  • Accepted on the 27th no dd yet
  • I now have a 2/10 ddd And I know there were ppl who said they didn't believe the information I provided about the "cycle posted date" mine is 20140603 and that's goes hand in hand with wmr. So if you're able to view your transcripts look at that date and it tells your when your ddd will be . :-)
  • Just checked and finally a DD date for the 10th. I filed on the 29th and was accepted on the 30th. Also I was able to order transcripts on Tuesday morning.
  • I have yet to receive mines. My DD was is today and I bank with regions...
  • Filed 28. Accepted 29. Only 1 bar still. No transcripts yet
  • i only got my state refund but not my federal.... why?
  • my dd date is today the 6th but still no money in my account anyone with the same issue or could tell me why its not there yet ?
  • so any dd for irs acknowledgments on feb1
  • MichaelSmalley61 mines is either and my DDD is today
  • Got mine this morning@ 2am.. No SBBT fee's so it went directly to my Netspend Bank Account. So what ever DDD it says on the IRS site is when it comes. Not a day early!
  • Dd for today and still isn't in my acct...sbbt still hasn't received funds (at least what the website says) aggravated a little but patience is a virtue I suppose
  • I am scheduled for today 2/6 as well. I have fees going through turbo tax and the bank that turbo tax uses says they havent received my refund. :(
  • My dd is 2/6 today and I have nothing I have a netspend card
  • Same here still waiting with the ddd for today!
  • I too am still waiting on mine with a dd for today...I really hope it comes in today
  • Hi everyone, i had a deposit day for Feb. 6th, when i looked in my account lastnight, the money was not pending. I dont think u will c it pending. It will just be in there the day of your deposit date. I am with a credit union. Sont panic if u dont c it in there the day b4 pending.
  • Hope so.  I just checked with the TurboTax bank (SBBT) and so far they have had no refund submitted to them for disbursement to my account and it's supposed to be today according to WMR
  • I  bank with chase was scheduled dd today...nothing! Nor is anything pending. Does anyone knowwwhats going on?
  • What amount do y'all have??

Do they do it by small amounts to big amounts???
  • My bro in law got his but he got 900 back I'm getting 7k or so???
  • Mines updated today ddd 2/10
  • Kowens0029 was that your first time checking fir an update this morning?
  • I have a DD date for today as well. I have not received anything in my account yet. I will check periodically throughout the day though.
  • My DD was today and so far turbo tax hasn't received the money and its not in my bank...wonder if its the technical difficulties they  state they are having on the phone as to why they haven't sent it.
  • My ddd was also today and I haven't received mine. I bank with Regions.
  • Was accepted the 27th and still no update on wmr. Still on the first bar. I can't imagine why I would my have moved.
  • guys relax banks still have to process the direct deposit you'll most likely get it tonight for everybody who's dd was today
  • Mine  also today??? Nothing! !  Does anyone know why??? Nothing at sbbt either.
  • Nothing on sbbt and my ddd is today 2/6 nothing n my acct either. Calling sbbt to find out the problem
  • I also got a ddd of 2/10....filed 1/28 accepted 1/29!!! Woohoo...filed through turbotax
  • My boyfriends dd also came through this am...filed 1/24 accepted 1/27 dd date of 2/6 and it's here! Hang in there everyone, I'm sure there will be another batch on the 10th
  • Apparently SBBT is saying they have yet to get money from the irs. But people who had. Fees taking off taxes instead of paying up front are ones with issuesfrom what im gathering?
  • What im not understanding is why give us a date an our money isnt dd yet today is the day so whats the hold up some ppl got it already an some of us still waiting like myself???? Confused an irked all in one!
  • Make sure you have activated your netspsend acc last year I got mine as soon as I activated the card even though my ddd wwas later
  • i got a refund date of the 10th and i filed on 2/2 :)
  • @mntaxservices. if you are paying fees through SBBT thats where the bottle neck is.
  • dude relax, money will come..
  • We paid our fees upfront...turbo tax didn't have to take it out of our taxes so that makes it faster...you guys will prob get yours later today or tomorrow
  • my date was today as well 02/06  and I called my bank Chase and they saw nothing pending what the  heck
  • i filed through turbo tax and my husband received his today and I filed the same day and I am still waiting a well :(
  • so does this have to do with what bank you have?or if we chose to pay turbo tax upfront or have it taken out of refund?or is there a  problem with the irs?Hoping i get mine soon.
  • Still waiting. Had dd of today 2/6. Wondering when it will come. Signed up with net spend. IRS not taking calls. Praying for the waiting game to end: does the it's pay out any payments over 2000$ right now?
  • HAS YOUR BAR MOVED FROM WMR YET MINE HASENT
  • I FILED ON THE 1/24 WAS ACCEPTED 01/28 WHATS GOING ON.
  • I had a DD for 2/6 and nothing is in my bank account and Im getting my money put on the same net spend card from last year! I wish I knew what the hold up was
  • I hear it's gonna be a delay by a day

It's bullshit the small amounts get put first rather than the bigger ones. Ugh
  • I  also got accepted on 2/2 no ddd yet :(
  • Really? Where did you hear that? I wonder why...smh
  • I was accepted feb 3 and nothing till this morning, I can now see topic 152 on WMR but I don't have a DDD yet. Anyone else that accepted on the 3rd get a DDD?
  • IRS has us in the palm of their hands...i was accepted on the 24th Feb and still no DDD...This is BS people that was accepted after me have a DDD. i cant get in touch with anyone at the IRS and the same BS when the website is down. Hell people got bills......WTF!!!!!
  • the irs has released fund to sbbt but they have not sent it to my bank why are they trying to hold our money it will be available on the 7th
  • Just went to the sbbt Web site and the people got accepted on the 6 there deposit won't post till the 7th and the reason for the delays is there computer system keeps crashing
  • How did you find that out?
  • I just found out. This was on the SBBT website:
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Taxpayers please be aware that there has been a slight delay in IRS funding!

If the IRS website indicates that your refund will be available February 6th, funds will not be available until February 7th due to the IRS releasing funds one day later than expected. Taxpayers expecting their refund on the 6th by direct deposit will now likely receive their refund on the 7th. Please be assured that Tax Products Group will disburse funds immediately as they are received from the IRS.

So everyone, remain calm. Good luck to all!
  • Checked again and still no DD.  Honestly, I wouldn't mind the 21 day wait like last year however I filed early for a reason.   WMR and the hotline both say "accepted".
  • Your right I've heard it won't be in until tomorrow.
  • same thing with my sister her dd was 2/6/14 but she still has not receive her refund bank said they have not received it yet.and she is mad lol hopefully for everyone they send it soon and she has a netspend card.
  • I called WMR and the IRS has released my refund to them.... I am just waiting on their slow behinds..... Smh
  • This fxxxkxxg bs I file and was accepted on 2/2 still processing simple return ed credits hoh 1 dependent 4,000 wth is going on
  • What does it mean if you can't get your transcripts yet, that they have work on it yet?
  • how long did it take everyones return to process?
  • Federal was accepted on jan 28 still processing" can't order transcripts" same old 21 day bull" anybody else in the same boar?
  • YESSSSSS!!!!  We filed on the 23rd, got accepted on the 28th, and still on one bar for WMR.  UGH!  Unless, Turbo Tax is feeding us a bunch of B.S. about the acceptance dates?  And it was not what they said it was?  SMH
  • Same here I got accepted on the   29th and still one bar! So confused on what's going on. Is there anyone on this site who can tell us something
  • I filed with tax act I'm having the same issue it's the irs that's taking there time
  • I went on that Santa barbra site for turbo tax they have my money from irs how long till turbo tax put on my card?
  • It was not accepted then, mine said the 24th but the irs said they had not received it until the 31st when I tried to amendbmu return. @Timoyhyelwood53
  • @timothyelwood53
  • i got accepted on the 31st and still only one bar what is going on. have tried to order transcripts keeps telling me does match records on file. really irs
  • Well SHAME on Turbo Tax for false hope! :/
  • i was accepted on the 30th and when trying to order my transcript it finally let me get to the part where it says "Get Transcript" then when i click the year, a window pops up that says "Sorry were having tech difficulities" what's up with that? also by the 2013 it's an little star (*). If anyone knows what this mean please inform me....but WMR still says accepted (only one bar)
  • what is santa barabra for turbo tax?
  • i got approve this morning there were a  lot of ppl on here saying they only update on sundays i guess u can't believe everything u hear anyway . i was accepted on jan.31st got approved for a dd of feb. 10th
    good luck to everyone!
  • hey kendra it means it hasn't been approved yet the same happen to me but then the next day i was able to get it.
  • Me to i have the 6th and no money i have chase
  • okay thank you sarne'
  • I was given that bs too. Thats not true bc a few said they were approved before 1/31
  • question: do you see the topic 152 at the bottom under where it says something about information about your return?
  • Yesterday I had topic 152 but today I have a DD for 2/10
  • I'm with you. Accepted 28 the still nothing
  • my timeline is accepted on 30th 152 on the 4th * beside 2013 transcripts on the 5th no * and could order transcripts and today on the 6th got dd for the 10
  • I just got an email from Netspend that says I received a deposit from the IRS, but no card in the mail yet. I Submitted 2/2, accepted 2/3. WMR shows 1 bar. But like I said got an email that says deposit went through.
  • Had dd for today and no money and I have happy state bank. Frustrated!
  • Dd of 2/6 and revieved my refund at 6pm and I'm in nj
  • I am in texas
  • Why is it that i can order an account transcript but not a refund transcript
  • Me too. Accepted 28th.. still nothing
  • I was accepted 1/31.  I've had the topic 152 for 5 days and no DDD yet and I can't order transcripts.  I did the free file, so I can't even see anything from SBBT.  I've been on hold with the IRS for 30 mins so far this morning and I'm still holding.  Last year I had my refund 6 days after it was accepted.  Very frustrating.
  • I agree, same here. I am waiting on a large amount and I think that is the reason it's taking so long
  • Just received my federal refund in the bank!!!!
  • Ive seen people who got up to 8,000-9,000 get a refund date on the 6th and 10th  I doubt that is why.
  • That was true for me.
  • i was accepted on the 29th and still cant order my transcripts and no dd date i filed married joint 7 dependants education credits and donations im getting pissed
  • I got good news called the irs and I was a member of that test group that was accepted on the 28th I got my dd date and it's the 12th of Feb so I assume that's when most guys waiting are going to get theres
  • Has WMR updated to show your DDD of 02/12/14?
  • I called this morning too and was told that the WMR website is not correct because mines just says processing with no bars but she said my deposit date was February 12th. I filed on Jan 27th and was accepted on Jan 29th through Turbo Tax....
  • That's exactly what mine was files 27 accepted 29 but wmr says processing used tt and have netspend card
  • tmaynard5000  what number you called cause yesterday I called and this lady told me it was way too early for her to look at my  stuff  which I know they can do whatever they like...
  • +1 800-829-1040 is the number I called and hit option 2 and follow the cammands
  • I just called and the Rep I got was not very helpful, she said the irs did not start accepting until the 31st which is a lie, mine was accepted on the 26th and she said it can take up to 21 days after acceptance date to get refund , which is fine but I don't get why people accepted after me has DDD or got a refund today.
  • The 10th
  • I just called and got a date also of 2/12. My wmr still says still processing but I guess the system is not updating.
  • ^ did you also file January 31 after 11 am? because my stuff isn't updating neither
  • i was accepted on the 26th and the WMR is still on the first bar as well- I just tried to speak with some at TT about the problem and all i got was "theres nothing we can do once the irs receives them" he could not give me any insight to what the problem could be for those who were accepted on the 26th-29th-
  • Filed on the 23rd and Turbotax says it's was accepted early on the 28th. I've had one bar for a week now. Can't order transcripts, can't get a dd, nothing! So I called the irs today and they lady told me that my return has already been processed and I should receive it soon. But can't tell me why the site hasn't updated from bar or anything. She said that too many people filed early and it was causing a lot of problems and delays for most early filers. Said if I haven't received it by next Friday to call back. Such crap...
  • I finally got a DDD of 2/12/14 checked WMR just now. Filed 01/19 accepted 01/26. I hope everyone else has updated!
  • I finally received my DD this morning 2/12, filed 1/20 accepted 1/27.
  • Accepted 1/26...still nothing..just one bar
  • Just checked this morning and finally Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 12, 2014.
    If your refund is not credited to your account by February 17, 2014, check with your bank to see if it has been received.
    Filed on Jan 27 got accepted on Jan 29, my bars and the amount had went away for about 5 days and it only had STILL PROCESSING. Filed with Turbo Tax. Woke up this morning and the bars were back with the dd date and amount.
  • Purple35.cw - I got the same thing when I called to order transcripts! So I did it online through the irs website. I was able to order them yesterday! I have a DD of Feb 12
  • To order transcripts online! www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript
  • Tim I feel your pain I am in the same boat! I am so upset!
  • I filed on 2/2 got accepted the same day and i'm still on one bar this is frustrating and my cousin filed the same day and got a ddd this morning for 2/12
  • I got the same thing. I checked wmr about 2am and the bar went up to approved with dd date on 2/12 I filed on 1/16 and accepted 1/30! I hope it keeps going forward for everyone and I better not see no 1121 code b.s
  • Just checked WMR and I moved to the second bar with dd on 2/12! About damn time
  • Just got my DDD date for 2/12 I filed on the 1/24 & got accepted on 1/28 . Married filed jointly. Yippy!
  • Got a dd for 2/12.. Do you think we will receive it sooner??
  • DD of 2/10 accepted the 31st bf got his dd today for 2/11 filed the 3rd accepted the 3rd i hav eic and child tax credit he has the student credit sbbt ha already deducted my fees nd sent my refund to my bank funds are "pending" till monday
  • I accepted on 1/27 & I got a dd date on 2/8 of 2/12!
  • mines was accepted 1/27 and i got a DD of 2/11, has anyone had the same outcome and got there funds deposited yet? are they depositing on the actual DD, later, before...? (HeadofHousehold, EIC) *Arizona
  • 1-28 accepted but still processing.. No ddd yet . ANY ideas
  • Still waiting
  • me too
  • I was accepted January 30th, but still waiting :(
  • If the IRS started processing returns on 1/31, this is going to its second week. I hope to get some information this week, if not I will contact them.
  • I just tried contacting and the lady told me they can't verify any info on 2013 until 21 days past .....but apparently it depends on the rep u get
  • Weird
  • Was accepted January 28, and still on just one bar. Very frustrating
  • I filed on 1/26 accepted 1/29 have had no info until today via phone, it says its received and processing. Finally! Still nothing on WMR or phone app. Maybe  it will update!
  • My daughter too they have a dd of tomorrow and Wed. me it still is unchanged. Whats up with that?
  • My return was accepted Jan. 31st, and I still don't have a date, still one bar, too!  Last year, I got mine in 9 days. Today is Feb. 11th...I thought I would have mine by now. It is frustrating, because I am ready to do some shopping! LOL!
  • Mine was accepted and filed on jan.30th. I have had no progress at all. So frustrating!!!!!! Idk if it's turbo tax or the irs but someone needs to get moving! This is horse crap as far as I'm concerned. My sister did hers last Wednesday and already has her refund! Never using Tt again!
  • I was able to order my transcripts and they are complete.  To get the most up to hour information request your transcripts and if it has your information on it (earnings amount, credits and deductions) then you are done with the processing portion.  The WMR wont reflect this info until they update overnight.  I hope this helps some.  I was accepted on January 30th and was only able to see this info today.
  • @idubois is that your account transcript or return bc i can order my account but not my return
  • Well, I got my state refund in my account today, no federal....it's still processing...I always got my federal before my state....federal is sure to come soon....
  • i was accepted on the 30th and i just checked and its still processing.......i did get to talk to someone at the IRS yesterday which was nice and he told me i should have a date sometime this week that "I wasn't too far out" whatever that means..... checked my moms who was accepted on the 1st and now her status bars have disappeared.......whats really going on
  • I received my state and federal refund this morning. I filed on the 3rd and was approved on the 6th.
  • I am so glad others are having issues like me as well. I filed mine on the 26th. It's still only one bar. Iv been seriously freaking out. Wth IRS?  Tired of hearing how everyone got theirs and I'm sitting with nothing. :(
  • I'm still waiting did u get   a ddd yet
  • Nothing as of yet. Still one bar
  • I also hVe not gotten and move my at all. Filed and accepted on jan.30th........still waiting
  • Sorry for typos....I haven't had any movement at all.
  • Woke up this morning still one bar and not able to order transcripts. Today is day 13 from when the irs "opened" to process taxes.
  • I hear ya. So frustrating! I filed and was accepted on jan.30th. Nothing has changed since then..... Ugh!
  • ddenese80 I was able to order both of them.  This morning they updated my WMR with a return date of 2/14
  • Every time I try to order transcripts it says I have entered the wrong info..... Ummmm pretty sure I knows information and it's right. I even double check and all is the same on every form. What's up with that? Anyone else experience this?
  • Same here for transcripts. I know the information is correct. I don't understand the hold up.
  • I just talked to man at the irs. I asked him about the transcripts and he said they are never available this early for 2013. He said the earliest would be round June or July of 2014. Which is crap, almost everyone on here is getting theirs with no problem..... I'm fed up and tired of getting contradicting information. He also said not to worry or call back unless I don't get refund in the 21 days period. Which is only a week away. Website gives me the 152 tax message and everything seems to be just like everyone else. So I have no idea why the long delay but either way I'm not a happy camper. Heck I could have maws my return in and gotten the refund back faster at this point.....
  • Mailed not maws.... Lol
  • Okay I had that same problem yesterday....could not login in for anything to even look at the transcripts.  Soon as it came back up my transcripts showed all the info.  So I'm thinking they are down when they are uploading the information to your particular account.  Hope that gives a glimmer of hope :)
  • nothing on mine grr
  • me either
  • In looking at other posts the next ddd is 2/14/14. I also read on irs website that " the irs expects to see the number of tax refunds - and related refund inquiries - steadily increase around the Presidents' Day holiday week"
    I found that on the irs site. If you click wheres my refund link then under 1) there's a link you can click on (point 3 "updated once every 24 hours") it takes you to an article that they posted January 30, 2014. But dated at the top of the article February 14, 2014

I'm hoping for good news of a ddd very soon. This is so aggravating.
  • My friend filed 1/31 as I did, she got her Federal today & her bars never changed from accepted, nor did she have a delivery date....mine has never changed from accepted yet & I haven't got mine yet or a DD. This is aggravating.
  • Filed 2/3 accepted same day. Received DDD of 2/12 on 2/7. Received a pending deposit today 2/12. No status change on irs website even though it's been deposited.
  • Still nothing for me... I'll let everyone know soon as I hear or know something else. I hope everyone gets theirs soon so we can just be happy and lot be worried all the time
  • Still nothing here either and I filed the 31st and was accepted on 02/01 bars went away and I just have the generic message "still processing, refund date will be posted when available". BS
  • I filed and got accepted on January 31st. I was finally able to order my transcripts with a cycle of 20140703. The WMR still isn't updated... Hopefully, it will be here before Monday.
  • It's Thursday, 2/13, 5:00am! I got a bar over-night to approved. I filed and accepted 1/31. I've been on one bar all this time. My delivery date is Tuesday, 2/18 finally! I was expecting at least by 2/14, but at least I won't be sitting here worrying like everyone else. I got A DD!!!!!
  • Still nothing here. Filed and accepted on jan.30th:(((
  • Still nothing here. Checked after midnight and just awhile ago. They locked me out. I didn't even check that often. This is soo frustrating. Filed jan 18 accepted jan 27.
  • Still not ta here as well!! Filed 1\16 IRS accepted 1\26.. Got my state did for 2\18! But, no fed!!
  • I hate this wait! Seems like everyone else and their dog got their money already. I am glad that I'm not the only one still not seeing any change. I know it's coming for all of us, just stinks it's taking so dang long!!!!!ill keep on touch and hopefully we all get news soon!!
  • woo hoo...you're so brave
  • what do you have big screen on layaway or something...the old black and white won't last a few more days?
  • No I'm actually a single mom of four who works full time but my ex doesn't pay child support so my tax refund gets put in the bank and helps bridge the times when money's tight or the kids need things outside my budget
  • I too am a single mom of four without child support. Shouldn't have to explain to anyone why we are desperate for the money. We worked our butts off during that year. It's none of anyone's business why we are stressing over our tax money. Jerks.
  • I agree with you sara0224. It just ticked me off. Good luck to you. Hope you get your refund very very soon :)
  • Good luck to you as well Staceyb. The sooner the better. :)
  • What a jerk thing to say urwhipisjunky! Your bad mouth and crappy attitude is junky!!!! I hope all of us get our return money soon no explaination needed to anyone! Hang in there ladies I have no doubt we will get our dd dates soon:)
  • Thank you shelb102. I will continue to post my progress (or lack there of)
  • Stacyb did you get a dd date? My update says you replied that you did but I don't see it on this thread
  • FIled & accepted 2/2. Had one bar for like 3 days- then ever since wmr just says "still processing" with no date. OMG hella frustrating. :(
  • Shellb102 I have not gotten a ddd yet :( I filed 1/18 accepted 1/27 and still waiting.
  • I filed and got confirmation on 2/9. WMR updated last night and gave a DD "by feb 18th"....don't know if this helps!!!
  • I filed on the 29th and accepted the 30th and still only have one bar, when I called they said if I dont hear something by the 20th then they could look into it!!!!!! What's really going on, i guess i have to wait the entire 21 days this year
  • I am in the exact Same boat. Filed on jan.29th irs recieved on jan.30th and still nothing:( really stinks. I hope you get some kind of answer soon. This waiting is really starting to get old
  • Honey heart what Did wmr say a day before it updated?
  • Ur wip is junky that was low!!! We might do want a tv, and some movies to go with it. Thats our buisness!!!!!! Our money!!!!!!!
  • No ddd and now all the bars are gone :(
  • I have been accepted since Jan 31st and still have not received an approved status!! This is the longest I've ever had to wait! I also called the IRS and they said as long as you do not receive any codes when u check WMR then it will be "ok" !  So frustrating!
  • staceyb that happened to my friend today. she was accepted on the 26th. i'm wondering whats that about. When did you get accepted?
  • I cannot wait to hear when it is after the 21 days who got theirs and who didn't. This is all so ridiculous and unprofessional it makes me sick. Take taxes out of my check regularly every week no delay there. But when it's my turn it's when they get around to it. Total bs.
  • Lisa   iam in the same boat wiht you  it so stupid i will not be doing it this way next year and thye wont tell you anything grrr
  • whipsjunky   your a rude people actually need their money to live on not everyone waste their income tax some of us filed by the 31st  no dd yet but ppl who fies the 2/2 already got money back if you have nothing nice  to say shut ur mouth
  • that's right --- all you have to do is wait for your money and stop whining.
  • carrie whiner -- when you wait on the govt you have to expect to be treated this way.  no one cares when you filed.  I don't!
  • that's your fault for not pursuing child support -- what are you afraid of him or something?
  • Omg shut up you trolling moron
  • Tyquazia I was accepted 1/27
  • Let's just all ignore junky jerk that needs to be whipped. He's a pig. Anyways still nothing for me either. Still one bar and nothing else. Stacyb no bars now? Probably means your getting your refund:)) yay!!!! I let y'all know when I hear something. Hang in there ladies
  • Lisa10102011 did they say what kind of codes?
  • Stacey of you have an amount ? My bars are gone and it doesn't have a refund amount
  • Hey everyone let's completely ignore the guy with a junky whip.
  • Ol drunky junky is dead to me;) lol I really hope that we see progress soon.
  • we should hear something soon ladies let me know im in the same boat
  • Will do fingers crossed!
  • Your family maybe be successful grocery store owners but they raised you unsuccessfully. You young man have no manners or class. Your parents must be so disappointed in you. Shame in you for picking on hard working people. It's man children like you that make baby daddy drama.  Good luck to you. Now please leave us "low earners" alone. I will report you to turbo tax and have you removed.....
The wmr site is updated nightly only for people going from no bars to "accepted". Once accepted, wmr only updates people to "approved" on Wednesdays and Sundays, which is when you should see a dd date. The "sent" bar is only filled once the irs receives confirmation from your bank that the funds have been made available. So you should receive your dd before the wmr actually shows "sent". Hope this helps.
  • Now that info helps staceyanne_1990!!
  • Filed personal and business together still only one bar and accepted on the 29th.  Sure nothing is wrong just a waiting process unfortunately ...
  • IVE HAD TOPIC 152 SENCE THE 28TH IT DOSENT MEAN ANYTHING.
  • That's not true actually, mine updated to approved at about 3 am last Friday night
  • 3am...Friday night? Explain.
  • Not true my bar updated Saturday overnight.. Where do people get some of this stuff from.. Lol
  • My money in my account
  • what account?Bank acct,or on your card?
  • Bank account regions
  • Geesh I hope mine comes!
  • Me to
  • What is the wmr website
  • I'm waiting
  • I'm waiting to! I have dd of 2/6 with rush card
  • Did you wmr status change to sent
  • I have a DD of by February 10 that just posted on WMR.
  • Sagerwoman what time zone are you in
  • Eastern
  • Mine isn't in there yet I have a date of today and nothing at the turbo tax bank
  • I'm eastern too. Does that make a difference.
  • Finally made it to approved. Also got a DD of February 10th. Yay!
  • IM central jw
  • How will having the tt fees taken from my refund effect the deposit date of February 10
  • Mine either
  • so see there depositing all days just not thursdays feb 10 th is a monday and i still have no dd date accepted  on the 24th
  • Chris, same here
  • What day did you file and get approved.
  • I'm seeing people getting dates Congrats. Wmr is still saying the same for me this is insane
  • So I'm wondering if this means I won't get it next week either
  • well im hoping we all get one at least next week if the sunday wensday thing is true im praying for sunday to get a date !!! also i do a short form with dependents shouldnt take that long im hoping
  • Anyone get a return that was scheduled to be deposited on Feb/6/14? Est time?
  • so any dd for returns accepted 2/1
  • Moved to two bars overnight. Received by IRS originally on 1/30 now says received 2/10 and will be deposited on 2/10 my cycle code on transcript 20140603
  • Not yet.
  • My date was today but no money in my account
  • i was supposed to get my refund today also. I do have fees that the santa Barbara tax people are taking out thru turbo tax. but it doesn't even show they received the money. anyone else having this problem?
  • Everyone who is getting fee's taken through SBBT haven't gotten their refunds yet. Same for me. This is my last time im going through them. I am going to pay my fees upfront. This is ridiculous. They claim that they haven't received any money from the IRS yet.
  • Well this is just great. So no clue of when we get our money?
  • No clue at all. When it says my money is suppose to be be deposited on 2/06 thats when I expect it. Especially when there are tons of people who have their money deposited already. SBBT is screwing us all
  • Netspend have to out ur deposit in manually &they are not open yet
  • It may not reflect through SBBT until later today, but from everything I have read once they receive it they push it right out to your bank account.  Then it is up to your bank to credit the money right away or hold it for a day or two.  I think it all depends on the bank.
  • I have also trying to check on the WMR to see if my refund has been sent, but the site is down.
  • Did anyone file 2/1 and received a dd date yet! the website is down as well as the hot line...
  • Someone posted last night that SBBT told them that they(SBBT) would receive IRS deposits at midnight last night and it may be midnight tonight before they get the fees taken out and then sent to deposit in your bank. It takes a little time to do that. Especially with the large volume they have to transfer. I am sure you 2/6 ers will have your money by tonight. Good Luck!
  • How do I get on wmr.... I checked on where's my refund and it just says refund is approved haven't been sent yet.....
  • SBBT says that the IRS has delayed payments until tomorrow. So I have no idea what is going on.
  • Mine was accepted on 02/01 and my dd date is 02/10 as of this morning.
  • I filed 2/1/14 accepted 2/2 and have a dd date of the 10th. hope this helps. it updated last night/early this morning.
  • I was supposed to get mine today and bank still says nothing. I called the refund hotline and it says the same thing refund approved for today???
  • Called Sbbt and they said there was a delay so I should have my refund in my account by tomorrow. I hope this is true!
  • https://cisc.sbtpg.com/index.aspx?site=full
    Go there and check to see of they received your refund yet. They just updated mine and said it will be deposited in my account next business day.
  • What is wr and ddd?
  • mine is saying that they have taken out the fees with sbbt and sent my refund to my bank but still nothing
  • ssb has recieved my refund! and it says it was already sent to my net spend acct!! But when i call netspend they said they dont have it whats going on? is anyone else having this issue?
  • It is just crazy how you cannot get an honest answer from anyone!
  • per WMR my DDD is today (2/6) -SBBT says they have already took fees out and sent remaining refund to my Netspend account -i have not received any funds as of yet ..Netspend says they see no pending :/ hoping it will show & post by midnight
  • what is sbbt
  • sbbt is turbotaxs bank. your refund goes to them first so they can take out the fee for your state return
  • Same problem with me. Nothing in net spend but says been paid out to sbbt  . Called them they said they use a more secure method of sending money snd it takes 1-2 days longer. Huh. Ok then what is An ach? Sounds like crap to me. I have never had such an issue as this year
  • How are you guys getting in touch with the bank?
  • filed on 01/24 an got accepted on 01/28 and still no ddd. Why havent i gotten a ddd and people who have filed before me got a ddd on 02/06. Ugh! Is anyone else waiting on a DDD that have Filed about the same time as me? Please let me know!
  • I'm in the same boat...accepted on 01/28, still on one bar on wmr...my friend filed and was accepted on Monday 02/03, she already has a 02/10 ddd....I don't understand what's going on and I'm so frustrated!!!
  • I was accepted on the 28th and still nothing. My friend was accepted on the 1st and has a DDD of the 10th. The same thing happened last year too. But the IRS has said they are having difficulties and there systems have been crashing and that the DDD that have been given will be the day after because of the crashes.
  • Same here! Accepted 1/26 and still no DDD but my coworker filed after me and got DDD of 2/10!!
  • Yes. I filed early...was accepted 2/1 and no ddd.
  • Yes. I filed 1/22 and was accepted 1/27 and mine still isnt approved yet either. It still says processing. Makes no sense and is pissing me off.
  • Filed in the beginning of Jan and was accepted 1/24 and I am still on the first bar. I do not understand what is going on this year. People who just filed a few days ago actually have their refunds already. I personally know 3 of them.
  • My return was accepted early also 1/24. Where are you guys getting your DDD from? I only have the by Feb.20 which would be by the 21days.
  • Same here, filed 1/22 got accepted on 1/28 and no ddd. My sister filed on 2/1 and got accepted 2/3 and has a ddd of 2/10
  • next year I'm not rushing to file and I'll definitely pay my fees up front
  • Same here filed on 1/10 accepted 1/24 still on wmr one bar no ddd this is bs
  • Same here filed 1/21 accepted by irs on 1/27 still only one bar......really noying that I got it in early because I was told by an accountant it would be beneficial yet seems opposite especially with people filing in February & they have theirs
  • Filed w tax act. Accepted the 29th. Still only one bar. Had my bf call his private accountant. She said not to worry. The main thing is getting it accepted. Once it's accepted it's all good from there. When it's in the acceptance stage it goes through all the systems to make sure there are no red flags. If it's accepted we are good. I'm sure many of us will actually get it on the 21st day. She did also mention that a lot of times WMR will not update your info and the money will be in your bank. Last year I had it Feb 1st. Never had it take this long. But irs is extremely busy w all the returns. Everyone who was accepted you will get your money. Just seems to take longer this year. God bless.
  • Thanks
  • Filed on 1/24/14 accepted on 1/28/14 still on one bar.
  • Filed 1/30, accepted 01/31 and no update.. WMR still shows "return accepted." Friend who filed the same as me (single with education credits) filed 1 day after me and already has a DD of 02/10. WTH? I checked and have no known tax debts. Anyone else having this problem??
  • LRMCM I'm in the exact same boat. I filed 1/28 accepted 1/29 and I'm still on bar one. No Update at all! I have been unsuccessful at ordering my transcripts. It really sucks. Seeing every one who filed after me is frustrating. I'm hoping to get a update tonight or early Sunday morning in the AM hours like the people who got a DDD of 2/6.
  • I wish I could have gotten the same person you talked to.  The lady I spoke with today told me that WMR is completely accurate and not to listen to anyone else LOL.
  • Finally!! Got a DDD of 2/12. I checked WMR about 3:40am this Saturday morning. I filed 1/28 and was acceped 1/29. I did call the Irs yesterday and they told me that I wasn't accepted until the 30th which is totaly different from what turbo tax said. Maybe it was because I was accepted after 11am on the 29th, and it rolled over to the 30th. Needles to say that may have something to do with my late delay. I'm just happy! Wanted to give everyone else hope. Good Luck all.
  • Filed 01/19 accepted 01/26 WMR updated this morning with a DDD for 2/12/14. Hope everyone else's did as well
  • I filed on 1/27 got accepted on 1/29 WMR updated this morning with a dd date of 2/10. Checked my Bank account today and I did get my state returns deposited in my bank today.
  • Finally got my DDD of 2/12 this morning, filed 1/20 accepted 1/27. Thanks
  • I had a ddd of 2/10 and the money hit my account this morning. I bank with Wells Fargo. However they sent the refund to the wrong account so now I have to go to the bank to move the funds from my savings to the checkings! But at least now I have it. Good luck everyone! :)
  • this morning i got a DDD of 2/12 as well filed 1/18 accepted 1/26- wmr bar finally moved for me!
  • I filed on 02/04 accepted on 5th. Checked the irs site and got a DDD of 02/12. Turbo tax still has yet to update my new status.  So check the irs site for the correct info.
  • I agree mine actually update this past Friday 2/7 to approved with a Ddd of 2/12 filed on 1/22 accepted on 1/28
  • My graph disappeared completely and I'm trying to find out why everyone else has a graph and my disappeared completely.  It says that my refund is still being processed, but no graph like it used to have last week.  Anyone else have this issue?  Thanks!
  • Thank you so much for sharing this Lewisroshyn... my graph has disappeared and that freaked me out.  Now you have given me hope that it will re-appear in several days.  Whewww... relief.  I thought I was the only person this happened to and that meant there was some kind of problem or issue that I couldn't understand why.
  • That happened to me too. I was accepted 2/1 but no graph, no dd, and still not accepted but I did my girlfriends and my best friends 2 days after mine on TT and they both have DDD of 2/12/14.
  • My question would be if the IRS started processing returns on 1/31 or when they got accepted?
  • corinnedaddario....Don't panic I've been seeing a lot of people who said theirs did the same thing as ours I panicked at first too lol
  • It updates every night not just wed and sundays or whatever that person mentioned.
  • I filed on 1/14 I received an email stating my taxes were accepted early on 1/16 Just got an approved bar on 2/8 with a ddd of 2/12 It's frustrating to know that people that filed on 2/1 are having theirs done faster than those that had theirs accepted mid January
  • ooohh rush card...you're important.
I was accepted on 1/28 still one bar and transcripts unavailable. Just try wmr and got this msg. We are sorry Where's My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954.
  • I've gotten that msg on and off since after midnight. I was hoping that meant an update but so far it hasn't. I called the hotline, it just says still processing.
  • Same here. Accepted on 1/27 n all im gettn in still processing...
  • I assumed that the ball would keep rolling after everyone got their DDD's on Sunday....just wonder if anyone has had an update since.
  • Same here, wmr website having technical difficulties, hotline says still processing. I was accepted on 01/29  Hopefully tonight it will update and give out more DDD. It cant take that long right?
  • @ Meliisa, Im hoping that it'll update tonight as well...sooner would be nice.
  • Accepted 1/28 and no ddd
  • Accepted 1/24 got DDD of "by Feb 6th" from WMR on 2/1.  

Generally, I have always gotten the DD before the "By a certain date" date by a couple days.
  • I am still processing. I went back through my records last night and found everything from 2008-2013 and every year I efiled with TT  I  ALWAYS had my refund deposited in my bank within 8 days after being accepted.( and had a DD given a few days before that) That's the pattern since 2008-2012, That changed last year when that education delay happened, I waited a month to get a deposit, I am getting worried that something is going on this year too. :( hope not!   Accepted  on 01/29 ( just thought I would at least have a DD by now or be able to order a transcript, and if the transcript deal is true then since I cannot order one today, I wont be getting a DD tomorrow either, people say that you get a DD the day after you are able to order a transcript)
    ???

**I do not claim anything above to be a fact, just what I have read and been told from others, and my own past years experience with TT and efiling.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Please keep posting updates and helpful info!
  • Me too.....I filed 1/29 accepted 1/30 and nothing yet....but I did see on another post someone called and spoke to an irs rep who said the system doesn't update on sundays.......
  • you have to remember that this year the IRS didnt "officially" begin tax season untill the 31st, so its going to be a little different than previous years. Also, if its true that they dont update on Sundays, then simply the day of the week that you were accepted this year could just align differently with the following sunday, compared to previous years
  • Oh, so it should update tonight right? Hopefully we will see a DD, But I am not able to order a transcript today so according to others I wont see a DD until the day AFTER I am able to order a transcript. I hope thats not 100% true. Anyone know?
  • well last year was true, but also last year i wasnt able to order my transcript untill like 11pm, and then got my DD around 5am, a few hours later
  • Same for me last year as well
  • Correct, I called the IRS and the lady said, they did accept some returns early to test their systems, those returns were put through the system and sent to the appropriate dept to be approved. That was done between 01-24 and 01-30 she said, They officially opened and started accepting all returns on 01-31.
    She said if your return was accepted early then you already have a DD or you are waiting in line at the refund dept to get one. She could not tell me how long they will be there but usually within 21 days. She said they do update every night between 12 midnight and 3 am.
    I hope she is correct.
  • Hopefully! Thanks for the info.....I was accepted 1/30 :)
  • Could you explain what "ordering a transcript" mean and how do I order one?
  • You go to the IRS website and there is an option for get transcript......a transcript is a document that shows all the details of your return....but they aren't done until your return is done processing........
  • I made a log in so I can keep checking LOL you can either order it online or by mail......
  • @  melissastanovich- Thanks for the update because I was wondering why my brother was accepted before me but I got a refund date before he did. He is still processing. He got accepted on 1/28
  • Hello everyone! I efile my daughter's return 1/28/14, accepted 1/29/14...never bothered ordering a transcript...on 2/1, WMR gave DDD of 2/6/14 called bank to see if there is a pending deposit and rep says it is showing as a pending deposit and she should have it by Feb 5th.  Returns are processed every day and updates are usually made after 3 am.  Maryland state return accepted 2/2/14.  Prayers for everyone to receive their refund speedily!
  • @Mrs. Anderson thank you for the update. So I know I will have it by tomorrow because of how my bank work. This is the best news I heard all day. Have a great evening.
  • Taya2012 I hope you receive your refund in the AM or Wednesday(2/5).   You can call your bank around 9 am and ask if you have a pending deposit of your Federal refund.  You have a blessed night!
  • what day are they actually sending the refunds to the banks?  I am guessing it is Monday's now?
  • I just double checked last years bank statement and it shows it was direct deposited on Wed so i'm assuming I received it either Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • Where's My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.

Our Change of Address and Refund Trace features are not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pmMonday12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 amTuesday3:30 am to 6:00 amWednesday3:30 am to 6:00 amThursday3:30 am to 6:00 amFriday3:30 am to 6:00 amSaturday3:30 am to 6:00 amand 9:00 pm to 12:00 am (Midnight)

( thought this info was helpful) :)
  • how can I find my transcripts
  • Okay let me try to put everyone at ease... When they say they are updating the wmr every night that is in fact true they are updating it every night but not how you think... They are not updating ddd's they are adding people how just filed to the list and saying that they received their returns and they are processing that is why when you check after an update nothing has changed for you but it has for some one else who has just filed and check to make sure their taxes where received... now as far as ddd updates go only twice a week well it get updates for that the next round will not update untill thursday or friday at the latest... right after the 6th they have another batch of ddd's go out probably with a ddd of the 10th or 11th but it'll actually probably get to the banks on saturday and it'll also probably be for the people with 29th and 30th acceptance dates as well as some people with earlier dates that didn't get an ddd yet... then it'll be 31st and 1st an some that didn't get ddd's that that got accepted before that on tuesday or wednesday with ddd of 15th and so on and so on...its a patience thing from here on out...
  • how do you know this
  • That's what I want to know
  • well i just explained it to some one on another post of my and had a negative reaction and had to go back and forth like some kids... making me have to defend myself for helping people put their mind at ease... so i'll just say if your patient you'll see that i'm right... pay attention to the ddd's and if i'm wrong i'll eat up all the insults you want to give me but i know i'm right...
  • I understand where your coming from but i am not ignorantonly want to know how you know this information,so i can help others that are in my situation.I qm not here to lash out at anyone thats offering help.
  • I agree with you because my best friend and I were having this same conversation she summited the week before and she is receiving her refund on the 6th so we both said that the system will probably update again after that money is disbursed. I hope so
  • Yes, source please. Do you work for the IRS? Did you call them, and they gave this information to you?
  • I got accepted the the 27th not approved yet anybody else have issue
  • Accepted the 28th still processing as of today
  • Sucks wtf
  • I was accepted the 29th and still nothing. Zero, ziltch, nada but the first useless bar.
  • Mine was accepted on the 27th and no date. My brothers was accepted on the 29th and he has a date if the 6th. Do they go by filing status ? I file married joint with kids. He files head of household with kids
  • I'm not sure but I filed single HoH two kids filed 1/24 DD 2/6
  • Maybe it is by filing status. Im MFJ and still nothing
  • I too was accepted on the 27, still nothing,  topic 152 for the last 3 days or so.  Hopefully soon we will see a dd
  • I too was accepted the 27th. Still processing. Filed joint with two children.  I can't imagine it takes this long to get the money blast year they started using the new system and we were getting dd dates all the time. So bummed I have not moved from the same spot. Processing....I want nothing more than to see approved and refund sent.
  • Nothing changed over night again wth is going on
  • I have the education credit I filed 1/24 accepted two days later and DD of 2/6
  • Is it wrong that I'm at least comforted by the fact that I'm not alone in this? Ugh, so frustrating.
  • It seems a lot of. Jan 27 accepted ppl, are still in limbo.
  • I was accepted the 27the still nothing was hopeful for the 6th guess not!
  • No way they are updating the wmr site we should have changed over night I can see one day nt but heck everyone else has a dd of the 6 what they aren't updating til Sundays this year or what...highly irritated
  • I was also accepted on the 27th and still no dd date yet just one bar.
  • Masci317 me to
  • I was hopeful that we'd all post a DDD today...mine is still one bar. No change, unfortunately :/
  • I was accepted on the 26th and still one bar.
  • Refund Status Results

Print.  Take the survey.  

Your tax return is still being processed.
    A refund date will be provided when available.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
    • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day
  • I was accepted the 28th and I as well am still pending. Stuck on the first bar. I am willing to bet that we will not see a update in WMR until Sunday or Monday. I am just thinking this because that is how it happened for me and several friends these last few years. They dont normally update with round 2 of DD until the first go out... round 3 after 2 goes out ect.
  • Accepted on 1/29. should I be worried?
  • Still one bar for me
  • I filled on 1/21 accepted 1/27 no DDD..... I filled head of house hold and 3 dependents.... Last year I filled on 1/25 and got my refund on 02/1..So i don't know what's the problem but it needs to be fixed asap...
  • They started processing on the 21st later year and the 31st this year. That is the problem.
  • Last year*
  • I am getting irritated with it too- I filed 01/21, accepted 01/27 HOH 1 dependent etc etc, but I have family members that filed later , accepted later and are still getting theirs dd on 02/06, Mine was simple math no student loans one w-2 , why is this taking so long?grrrr
  • I was accepted on the 27th and I am still processing. My best friend filed on the 28th was accepted on the 29th and received a dd date of 2/6 on Sunday.
  • I'm thinking some of us will see an update tomorrow or the next day.
  • Mines were accepted on the 27 no DDD yet, but last year "Where's my refund" was still saying "processing" and my money was already in my account. So this year I'm hoping that's the case again for all of us that are still waiting! !
  • Im so frustrated! I got accepted on the 27th. I dont think they go by filing statuses nor who was in line first. But I do think some type of system has failed! There are way too many people who were early filiers and has not recieved a dd date nor any updates in their status. I cant get into the IRS site to check anything. No transcripts, no update from WMR....Something is going on....
  • Me.  I was also excepted on 1/27 and have no dd date yet.  Soooo frustrating!!
  • I got accepted the 24th, still one bar, no updates, tt 152, and no transcripts.  =(

I can't believe the IRS refuses to communicate their progress with us.  Why can't they just keep the public informed of how many they've processed, the backlog, and what order they're going in???
  • How did you actually get a hold of someone at the IRS???  It keeps hanging up on me!
  • you cant even call now there phones are having tech issues it states
  • so is the WMR site!!
  • Im hoping that they have stop the communication for a dam good reason....and that everyone accepted between 1/24 and 1/30 will see a refund on the 6th even if we never got any updated info!!! jus hoping!
  • Nope that means that they are forwarding my money to my bank before my DD of the 6th.... So they are busy right now...
  • I was accepted on the 26th and have a DDD for 2/6
  • when did you get a dd?
  • Sunday 2/2
  • I filed on Jan. 9th accepted on the 24th and still dont have any updates... smh...
  • Filed on 1/25 and accepted 1/27 and still no ddd
  • Don't be upset people with DD's still haven't received anything either, I am one of them. I dont see anybody yet who has gotten anything at all from federal, only state has been received by a few.
  • I found a link and this was taken right out of the horses mouth (IRS)....

3.17.79.2.1  (01-01-2013)
    Enterprise Computing Center (ECC) Generated Files
    The Enterprise Computing Center (ECC) generates and produces, in prescribed magnetic media output format, weekly schedules of refunds of overpayment balances on BMF and IMF accounts.
    The Customer Account Data Engine (CADE) 2 is the modernized system that will replace the existing Individual Master File.The components of CADE 2, Transition State 1, was deployed in January, 2012. Changes included daily processing for certain individual taxpayers, Center production cycle, new posting cycle, accelerated refunds and notices, and accelerated IDRS posting. Daily Processing, IMF (Individual Master File) processing with the new cycle definition outlined below, but processing daily (daily transactions to daily accounts) with weekly processing occurring on Thursday.
    New Cycles
    Center Cycle -Thursday to Wednesday
    Master File Processing -Friday to Thursday
    Notice Review Saturday -Monday (8+ days)
    Unpostables - New available Tuesday; Closing Tuesday
    Note:

New Cycles are not limited to IMF Sites. BMF (Business Master File) sites will also have the new Center cycle; BMF and EPMF (Employee Plan Master File) will process weekly on Thursday, and Notice Review and Unpostables in the BMF sites will also have a new cycle. The CADE Master File, as it existed from 2004-2011, will be retired.
    Refunds for IMF accounts will be accelerated to provide refunds to taxpayers quicker
    Direct deposit refunds will be issued in 4 business days from posting
    Paper check refunds will be issued in 6 business days from posting
    IMF notices under a $500 tolerance (balance due under $500 or change in tax under $500) will bypass Notice Review Processing System (NRPS) and will be sent directly to Correspondence Processing System (CPS)
    CADE 2 database

Establish the taxpayer account database that will house all individual taxpayer accounts. IMF will process all transactions and settle accounts and will provide data to the CADE 2 database. IMF will remain the system of record for Transition State 1
    Key programs IDRS and IPM (Integrated Production Model) will receive data from the CADE 2 database
    Accelerated IDRS/TIF (Taxpayer Information File) Updates - The weekend IDRS/TIF analysis and updates will occur the immediate Saturday after master file processing completes on Thursday. This will result in a faster posting of transactions on IDRS
    CC IMFOL/BMFOL definer "E" screen will contain the word "DAILY" in the upper right hand corner to indicate the taxpayer account qualifies for daily processing.
    IMF transactions posting timeframes are outlined as follows:
    Daily transactions directed to a daily account are expected to post daily with daily processing. Transactions will be viewable using CFOL command codes the second day after Center input. Transactions will be viewable on IDRS command codes the third day after Center input.
    Weekly transactions directed to a daily account are expected to post with the weekly processing run on Thursday and may result in the account type changing to Weekly.
    Daily and Weekly transactions directed to a Weekly account are expected to post with the weekly processing on Thursday.

Note:
    For items b and c, transactions will be viewable using CFOL command codes on the Saturday following the Thursday processing run. Transactions will be viewable on IDRS command codes Monday following the Thursday processing run.
    Use of the Posting Delay Code on transactions will result in the transaction being held until the weekly processing on Thursday. When the transaction is processed on Thursday and the Posting Delay Code contains a value other than zero, the transaction will continue to re-sequence for the number of cycles equal to the value.
    Note:
    A transaction input with a Posting Delay Code of 1 will be processed on Thursday, and will re-sequence until the following weekly processing day (the following Thursday).
    Note:
    Use of the Posting Delay Code on a daily account with daily transactions may result in delaying the posting of the transactions that would resolve the account.
    BMF transaction posting timeframes are outlined as follows:
    Transactions will be viewable using CFOL command codes on Saturday following the weekly Master File processing run on Thursday.
    Transactions will be viewable as posted transactions using IDRS command codes on Monday following the weekly Master File processing run on Thursday.
    Note:With the acceleration of the IDRS weekly analysis being performed the weekend directly after the Master File processing on Thursday, transactions will be posted instead of in pending status on Monday.
    IMF cycle posting dates will reflect a format of YYYYCCDD. YYYY will indicate the year. CC will indicate the posting cycle. For IMF transactions, the following values for DD are defined:
    01 = Friday
    02 = Monday
    03 = Tuesday
    04 = Wednesday
    05 = Thursday
  • Where did you get this info from?
  • What does all that mean in Laymen's terms?  That there will be daily DD's Mon-Fri?
  • That is still pretty ambiguous as it refers to batches and numbers and information we aren't privy to...
  • @nikki this is part of the irs processing manual... @ tamara it means that if your return was not accepted on or by 1/30 you will have to be part of the next cycle that will start 2/6 and if you do not have a DD Date as of yet it is possible that you were re-batched with the new filers or you are on the old weekly cycle.
  • What is the old weekly cycle?  And mine was accepted on 01/27.
  • This explains why people got updates on 2/2 with dd dates of 2/6.... I could also be the fact that you have been processed in time but wmr never updated for you. That is why I just posted the information this is the link:http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-017-079r.html
  • I'm stuck on processing, accepted 1/27. However, I always get a dd date on the day before the deposit, so I 'm hoping tomorrow
  • Good info! I was beginning to think something was wrong with my return..it's good to know other people are in the same boat..ugh!
  • I don't understand what all of that means above
  • Talk To Irs Today No Transcript Can IOfficially Be Ordered For Another 4 Weeks
  • For anyone? There are some that have ordered them already
  • powell1982...I also have the same on wmr. No bars!
  • I still have only one bar filed on the 24th and accepted on the 29th

• I received the email saying IRS received my return but when i go to WMR it says No information and to check 24 hrs after i receive the email but i received the email on 1/28 . anyone else having this issue? or did they really not receive it??
  • Thankyou i think this is the best answer ive gotten so far. Makes since:)
  • I was accepted on the 27th and have a ddd for 2/6. Its interesting how they are processing returns.
  • well i filed on the 31st and got accepted on the 1st. i had 1 bar filled and still do. but i checked 5 minutes ago and i got a tax topic 152. direct deposit. but as i remember last year the refund approved and the refund sent bars lit up the day after my direct deposit was put into my bank account. also this year since the irs started tax season late alote of people filed on  the day they opened. but  whats for sure is once u get the tax topic the following day your refund status gets updated.
  • a lot of people got tax topic 152 yesterday, including me, and no dd yet. so its not true about it being updated the next day. still cant get transcripts which means its not even processed yet, and sbtpg doesnt have my funds which means its not just WMR failing to update
  • No it's not true. I've had tax topic 152 for a few days and no update or deposit
  • Agree there is no truth the the topic 152 I had it acne I started no deposit for me no transcripts  nothing
  • has anyone talked to a IRS representative to find out whats going on?
  • Was able to order a return transcript this am 2|5.Should i be seeing a DDD soon?
  • yes you will
  • When was your return accepted? If you don't mind me asking...thanks!
  • I recieved an email from TT on the 29th the my return was accepted by irs but when i check wheres my refund I still am getting no info available and no bars. just the 152 message
  • This is so frustrating for us all...I submitted and was accepted on 1/31/14, and WMR says one bar and processing...I hope they will get some consistency...they use our money all year long and then you have to through this frustrating crap to get your own money....makes me sick....thanks for your response -:)
  • i was accepted on 1/24
  • I was accepted on 1/29 filed 1/28 and I have a DD of 2/6 I had edu. Credit and also I have 2 dependents twins if it matters and I was able to order trans. This morning and also checked on sbbt accected and approved also same goes for WMR so I hope this helps  will aslo keep you posted if I get money at 2.00 am or 12.pm
  • I have a DD date of 2/6 got accepted 1/24 we had EIC for the twins and married filing joint and one w2 and a military pcs w2
  • You have to put in the amount that is minus the processing fee that happened to me too! Once I put in the other amout it came up with one bar
  • I have had the "Tax Topic 152" since 2/1 and I've still not received a DD. I filed 1/26, accepted 1/27 (although nothing was processed until 1/31) and I'm still in the "Received" status. The "Tax Topic 152" automatically goes up I assume for anyone getting their refund direct deposited. Last year I got my refund before the status on WMR changed so it was a surprise when I checked my bank account.
  • Anything yet
  • I don't buy that they update WMR every night, and to say it is not avaliable from midnight to 3 am, I was just on it and of course nothing has changed and I do not think it will until Friday or over the weekend.  Just check your account Friday and see if there is a deposit, it sometimes happens before your bar moves.
  • I was on wmr website and I am still processing and been waiting since the 28 th when I have been accepted
  • I'm waiting also since the 29
  • I filed 28th. Accepted 29. No update. No transcripts
  • I was accepted on on 24th and still no deposit date or transcripts. I am pissed.
  • I filed on the 24th and was accepted on the 28th. I still have on bar on WMR and no transcripts. Hopefully I will get my refund next week I have given up on this week.
  • I was accepted 1/29, still says processing and one bar. I am really stressing out. Do you guys think there is something wrong with our returns? Or we are getting audited? I really need this money and count on it every year. I keep reading all these comments about how people had to wait for months last year. If I just had a date I would be fine but this not knowing is horrible. And really not fair that we are getting passed by for people that did theirs a week or later after we did ours?!
  • DD of 2/6 but no deposit!!!! What to do anyone???
  • Did you get yours yet?
    My dd is 2/6, and still nothing
  • called ssbt and was on hold for an hour got tired and hung up called again and they hung up before I even talked to someone..calling again
  • everyone go to https://cisc.sbtpg.com/ and check to see if they received your refund. I just checked my and they received my refund
  • I just checked sbbt and mine was received says it will be sent to my bank in 1 business day so I should have it tomorrow
  • I called sbtpg & they received mine. :)
  • I have a DD of 2/6 and still nothing from my bank (CTB) showing anything has been deposited. I filed married filing jointly so there shouldn't be a difference on how you filed.
  • I just called sbbt and it says my funds were deposited and sent to my bank today!
  • Topic 152is indicative of them pulling ur return for review. I had the same topic and didn't get my return until April 15th. Usually its a small mathematics error like ur employer reporting lower or higher wages than u reported on ur return. Hope this helps, cause if that is the case u should gather ur w-2s filed and contact a tax advocate so u can get ur return.
  • Are you receiving money to sbbt even without a dd on wmr?
  • I had Topic 152 showing on WMR and then today I have a DD for 2/10. I filed 1/30 accepted 1/31
  • Not true  I get 152 topic everyyear  and still get my refun d
  • When they pull your return for processing you see the topic 152, if all is well you get a DDD usually the next day. If there are reasons it is taking them longer to review, like error or adjustment needing to be made, you wont see your DDD for probably a few days till they are done. This is how I believe it works. So it is a good sign when you see topic 152 because something is happening to move forward.
  • Tax Topic 152 is a generic code that tells you the different ways you can receive your return, if your being reviewed, there would be a code like 4464c.
  • The lady i talked to today tried to tell me no returns were processed before 1/31 which is total bs. And i filed 1/22 and was accepted 1/27 and im still not approved and no ddd.
  • Not true. Mine has had the 152 code since 1/27 and no status change. Still days processing.
  • mine also, tsmith11....!!!  I was accepted on the 22nd!!
  • I filed on 1/29/14, Accepted on 1/30/14. No updates on if it was approved, when my DDD is or nothing else. I also get the Tax Topic 152 about the different ways you can receive your return. One WMR cycle chart shows if you filed on 1/31/14 you should have it by 2/14/14. The IRS says 2/20/14. I'm lost here..
  • This is what happened to me....i was accepted on Jan. 29... on Saturday feb 8 i got my direct deposit date of  feb 12th.....that topic 152 crap means that your money is going multiple places...In my case its child support, turbo tax fees and the rest goes in my account. I was delayed a week because of that...Lets see if i get my money on the 12th like it says.
  • Topic 152 just tells you the different ways to receive your refund, everone gets that topic, it is just informational. If you have money going to child support or other debt it is listed as an offset under topic 203 etc. Good luck on the 12th!!

I filed on the 29th got accepted on the 30th and still on one bar on the WMR website. I  have the normal 1040 but I also have business income as well. so I don't know what is going on I usually get my return within 14 days of filing. just confusing that so many people have already got accepted and see a DD date. We will see all we can do is wait. anyone else in the same situation let me know.  I thought I would get a refund date right away like last year but I guess not. I wish everyone luck!!!!

• I filled self employed does that's make difference me n my sis filed she had due date but had government job n I have yet to get due date just approved
  • We also filed reg 1040 and also had business income. Filed 2/23 and still only one bar. ??????????????
  • Even though the wmr site say they update it every night they don't they only update once a week an that's Tuesday late nights.. I'm waiting for my DDD date also an I filed 1/9 an accepted 1/24 I still am on the first bar to .. Its unavailable due to updates
  • How do u know that

• I file on 1/3 accepted on 1/24 still no ddd
  • To paulamd1, what?? Layman's terms, please.
  • Just because you were accepted early doesn't mean you were processed early. Processing started on the 31st for everyone. It's been 5 days since they started. For fucks sake.
  • Shane bales you have 0 clue in what your talking about

Last year I files on the 26th

Got approved the 26th and got my return DD on the 6th of February at 11am

Speak for yourself.
  • I am HIGHLY annoyed!! Still nothing, I filed a SIMPLE return 1/27 and accepted 1/29, still one bar and still cannot order or transcripts!! In all my years of filing, never have I experienced this!!  How long does it take to process an easy 1040A with 3 dependents?!! nothing has changed with my filings....IM OVER THIS!!
  • I'm in the same boat kglama12. Simple 1040a same stuff as it has been for several years. I've never had any problems...till now. Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29 and haven't seen any change at all. Still sitting at 1 bar after 10 days while all these people that filed after us are receiving their money today!!!! What can we do?? nothing but wait..
  • @kglama12 and @alliebeth131 I am experiencing the same thing I am getting so frustrated that I have to pray about it It has never been this confusing for me I hope things change for you all for the good sooner than later Please update if anyone has any HELPFUL, ACCURATE information Thank you!
  • Filed Jan. 15, TT said IRS accepted return Jan. 25. Still at 1 bar on WMR with no DD...Ugh...
I was accepted 1/27 still no DD.

• Just thought I would share. Praying tonight for a miracle. In the name of Jesus!
  • Me as well. My friend was accepted day before me and received dd of 2/6.
  • Ur not putting nobody at "Ease" be quiet we want facts. Straight up
  • umm mo mo i'm talking facts have you seen another ddd roll out yet no... get it together and quit being so damn negative... you need to shut up with your ignorant a$$
  • No h••
  • Where are these "facts" coming from?
  • sarajane,it makes sense,I don't doubt you,but did u just formulate this idea,or did you see it happen last year?
  • SMH you guys are being very childish at least sarajane4 is giving some advice
  • i just got my daye of the 6
  • Krista, when did you get that status?
  • I am scared to check agai.. In past years however, by the time they updated this i had my refund already
  • I just received dd date for 02/10 and I filed on 02/01
  • I filed on 1/31 n got a DD of 2/10 today. Finally on 2nd bar. Hope it's there Monday.  Is it possible it'll be in my account Saturday? Used TT n had fees taken from refund
  • Filed 1/29, accepted 1/30.  No DD date yet on WMR, HOWEVER, I have been doing taxes for 20 years and therefore am one of the first to file my own, and for the last 2 years, my refund was IN MY ACCOUNT without having ever received a DD date or 2 bars from WMR. There is no rhyme or reason folks.  Seriously.
  • I hope so. I was accepted 1/27 and still dont have an approved status or ddd so dont know i could get my refund 2/10 then. The irs system is an unorganized mess. Theyre doing nothing in order and all giving out dif info
  • Netta T...Amen!!!
  • Fed refund in the bank!!!
  • If they are processing everyday I wonder why no one has a date other than 2/6 or 2/10? Has anyone gotten another date? I was accepted on 2/3 and I have no DDD yet :(
  • Amen @ Netta T! I was accepted on the 28th and still no refund date for me! :-(
  • @lewisroshyn what number did you call?
  • I FINALLY got a DD for 2/12/2014! Yay!! I called the IRS Refund Status phone line and got the information. I was denied access on the WMR website due to too many times I checked my status. But the phone line told me the same thing that @lewisroshyn said above ^^
  • Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954
  • My girl got reference code 9001. She was accpt on 28th no bar til this code
  • When did you file?
  • I filed on feb 3rd got accepted same day, on the 5th got a dd of the 11th
My ddd according to the irs WMr was by 2/6. My bank always releases funds the moment they get the pending notification. Nothing was in my account today and they have zero pending deposits. I just called the irs and was told my ddd is 2/7...even though WMr online and automated both say by 2/6. So if you were expecting a refund to come by 2/6 they may have your ddd wrong as well and you will receive it on 2/6(if your bank releases pending) or 2/7 (if your bank holds until pending complete 24hours).
  • This happen to me last year the day before I was suppose to get my refund I kept calling the bank to check but they told me it was nothing their! The next day my desopit was there so just be calm and trust me it will be there tomorrow
  • Maygany, I surely hope you're right :)
  • Same I called bank and nothing pending as of 5pm says DD due to be deposited BY Feb. 6th on WMR I'm with a credit union
  • When do they update or send funds to bank? 12am or do we know
  • What number did u call
  • google santa barbara tax product group products and click my account to check
  • My refund was suppose to be deposited today and wasn't. I called my bank and there are no pending deposits. Wondering when I'll get mine!!
  • Fed refund in the bank!!!
  • What did you have for your dd
  • 2/6
  • Mine was suppose to be deposited yesterday and it still isn't in my bank!
  • I was accepted on the 22nd and direct deposit of 2/06 and haven't got anything! This sucks

"We are sorry Where's My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954." Anyone else just got this message?? hopefully its updating right now!
To be honest I don't trust anything these MFs post on WMR. Even though I have a DD of 2/6 I still don't trust them two years ago they held my refund for five months with no explanation as to why. So I have a date but who really knows if the Sh**t will be in my account.
  • I don't trust the wmr website either to tell you the truth
  • Next year I'm filing paper I'm sick of paying online to be in limbo
  • you can check irs.gov wheres my refund and it will tell you if it was approved or accepted and then if it was approve call turbo tax bank to see when your deposit will be because their bank have to take their fees out first
  • Only if you went thru them to get fees taken out I paid up front they wouldn't be able to help those who paid up front
  • Last year, the IRS website still had me at one bar, but my refund was in my account, I went from one bar to both bars been filled.  I am just going to sit it out.  Especially since everything is done based on random selection.  I have never had an issues, I think we all kind of wait around hoping to get our refund early, but who are we kidding, we are talking about the US govt.  I refuse to check that stupid website anymore.  I am banning myself to once a week LOL
  • My sister was accepted the 24th and has a dd and i was accepted the 26 and still freaken processing
  • Agreed
  • That happened to me too!! OMG that was so scary and they never explained why I had to wait 5 months. Now this year I was accepted yesterday but wmr can not 'find' my info but turbo says I'm accepted. And yes I have entered the exact info wmr asks for but it's like I don't exist in the  system...  I just feel the stress all over...
  • Exactly it's all BS! The crazy thing is while I sit here reading all these post I see there are so many people who are in need of money. It's so sad and it sucks to see that so many hardworking people that work everyday take care of their families are waiting and hoping for this money so we can make it another couple weeks in life. The American Dream!
  • It also says DDD 2/6 for me and I did not get it today!!
  • DDD is 2/6 and nothing for me either.
  • Mine also says the date is 2/6and nothing yet wtf is going on
  • Same here says 2/6and nothing
  • Same here too.. 2/6 and nothing in my account! Why give a deposit date and don't desposit it.. Could it be deposit later today?
  • Same date and NOTHING!
  • did you guys file through turbo tax?
  • Santabara Bank has a sign up on there website that the IRS had a slight delay in sending refunds and anyone that had a date of February 6, it would be delayed until February 7.  Some people might be blessed enough to get theirs sometime today.  This message appears when you sign on to there website before you can view anything else.  So I guessing they have been flooded with phone calls.
  • excuse my mistakes in spelling I'm at work.... lol
  • Yes I did...  Filed through turbo tax and opted to have my charges taken from the refund...
  • we filed through turbo tax and my husband received his today but I am still waiting :( very frustrating.
  • Ok so here is my update. This is exactly why I say don't trust WMR. WMR states that I'm being offset and shows the amount, but SBBT has received my entire refund and has sent a wire transfer to my bank for my entire refund. See one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I'm still waiting for my bank to update the refund. I assume it will be tomorrow since the funds were sent today. Not sure how long it takes a wire transfer to post with a small credit union.My bank is Marriott Federal credit and they are the slowest bank I've ever seen.
  • My dd is today also (2/6) and still nothing! I called my bank and they stated that the it's sends refunds in 3 increments. 6 am 6 PM & 10 PM. I don't believe that crap. Has anyone gotten theirs yet????
  • yeah, same here mine was supposed to be in by today 2/6, but nothing. waited all day for this bulls**t! I kind of need the money so I could pay my rent. I called the bank and I had them check their system if they have anything that is pending. I guess the IRS don't have sufficient money in their bank account to pay all of us.
  • Mine was supposed to be 2/6 as well but never got it. Checked the website today and there was an error code 1121 so called them like it said and the rep didnt have a reason as to why. It just says that my refund date may have changed

So i've heard from someone that last year they got their refund before wmr even updated, is that possible? i filed on the 29th and got accepted the 30 and still dont have a ddd, could it possibly be on the 6th, even though i only have one bar?

• That would be nice I have yet to get approved I got accepted the 27 th
  • I filed the 23rd was accepted the 28th well today is the 4th and still nothing federal r state live in missouri
  • That happened to me last year. I got the email from Netspend telling me I had money deposited, which surprised me since wmr kept saying accepted and never moved to approved. I'm hoping that happens this year since I still don't have a ddd.
  • i hope so too! i called my bank 5min ago and they said i have no pending funds, so ugh!
  • I called my bank too, and NO pending deposit yet.
  • Keep in mind that the irs does deposit funds twice a day.... At least they did last year my bank did not receive my refund until 11:00am and they did not hold the deposit...
  • I don't think they deposit without imaging the bar I haven't had that happen ever...but wishful thinking
  • Last year wmr still told Me processing a week after i had received my refund hopefully that's what's happening now accepted on the 26th and still processing
  • Yeah mine never went to sent last year but it moved to the next bar accepted at least last year.  Not this year
  • amanda u from chicago
  • @ndharris source? For my peace of mind and for practically everyone else.
  • I just called my bank. No pending deposited at this time:( getting frustrated.
  • I am the living proof I am only speaking from experience! Last year my brothers can over night into his account however the irs submitted the refund to my bank at 11:00 am, and my credit union does not hold any eft's so the money was made available to immediately
  • yes the tax window would be the 6th or the 12-15
  • The same thing happened to me last year. It stayed on  "accepted" didn't move until they actually made the deposit. So it went from "accepted" right to "refund sent".
  • last year my money was pretty much spent before wmr showed my second bar
  • same here
  • For the people that received their DD's before their bar moved.. Is this an isolated incident with NetSpend?  Or did anyone receive their DD before their bar moved via their bank account as well?
  • both here I had my refund spilt between card and bank
  • I used a my bank account but I bank with Netspend, via Meta Bank. I emailed I was accepted on the 28th but TT now reflects that i was accepted on the 24th the same day I submitted it. I stayed at processing until Sunday then it gave me a DD of the 6th... So I'm waiting. I dont see anybody who has a DD after the 6th yet though.
  • And you received the DD before the bar moved on the WMR website?
  • yes, last year I didn't have the bar that said my refund was approved, when I got an email saying my refund will be deposited soon that was almost four days after I already had the money. I have my fees taken out so I dont depend on just the WMR site anymore, I just check the SBBT site.
  • I received my refund last year before WMR updated. It was some days after my deposit that the website finally showed sent...
  • Anyone know why net spend would send my daughter another card she just called and activated hers last night and today got an email saying they upgraded her and her new card is on the way....will this mess up her dd on the sixth ugh smh headache city
  • Hm ok.. thank you.  I'm trying to figure out if the people that are receiving their DD's before the bar moves on the WMR  are going through NetSpend and not a bank... It seems like you're an exception to what I've seen so far.  I was accepted 1/29 and still no DDD by the way.  Also, what's a SBBT site?
  • Ive used netspend for years the money will still go on her card she activated last night, when she gets the new card she doesnt have to use it, but it saves her money when using the upgraded card. the card is no good until she activates it.
  • I have it done with and without net-spend Ive been using turbotax and paying for it through SBBT for years. The only difference is with netspend I get the money faster.
  • Its because she changed her fee plan most likely. But they will both work with the account(unless she set up 2).Then she could do a instant transfer. As long as you can sign into the account or accounts online your good.  I wish I could take a picture for you to show you the difference in the 2 cards. The only difference in the cards is one says premier On the front. Here is the number you can call them. I am pretty sure it is minor. 18778147664
  • @sarajane4 Thank you now I'm at ease..I don't have to worry if I did something wrong
  • Last year my money was deposited as well and the WMR was still on the first bar.
  • yep me too, last year my money was well spent and i still had only one bar on the wmr..lol
  • Praise the Lord... FAVOR!!
  • Thats what Im banking on @wrightwr
  • I havenever heard of or tried the transcript ordering angle
  • Cross our fingers
  • im thinking if your accepted the 30th like me well see in the mourning its updated too say feb 7th taking the othe dd date of the 6th is for everyone accepted the 29th from what ive seen
  • yes last year that happened to me I got my money before WMR  hadupdated oh yes it can happen
  • yes, I was accepted on the 29th.
  • I was accepted 28th still nothing...in Tennessee.. Hope their bar is messed up..ugh
  • I was accepted the 29th n still nothing
  • Accepted 1/28 still processing and cant order transcripts
  • I was accepted 24 still on one bar
  • I was accepted 27th still one bar and can't order transcripts.
  • I was accepted on the 28th, still one bar, and no transcripts.  I don't understand why ppl that were accepted after me have a dd date. Ugh....so frustrating.
  • Last year I got my deposit before wmr updates to approved. Seems like im waiting with everyone else this year. I'm not good at waiting...
  • me either lol, im really impatient
  • Accepted 1/24....nothing since then..no transcript available...nothing on SantBarb...but people all around me who were accepted a week later have a DDD of tomorrow 2/6...SMH
  • OMG, im so with u all, thought was by myself, ppl after me have date of tmrw. when i accepted 26th
  • Accepted 29 no dd date
  • Accepted the 30th still no second bar waiting patiently... Not really..
  • I wanted to let people on here know that I just got an email with my ddd date of 2-8-14 and I filed the 1st
  • I can't brleuve how fast they did it. I was even accepted the same day I filed I might add. But my state is still pending
  • WHEN DID YOU FILE??
  • you got a dd date when and whats the dd on you transcript
  • dmoreland88 you got an email? from who?
  • Yea from who
  • My DD dates the 6th, NOTHING from sbtgp at ALL so im guessing im not getting it tomorrow either cause it HAS to go thru them (F>U> TT) before your actual bank gets it, cause sbtgp is a swine and looooves to gain interest off your tax dollars,,,,bad enough they get a processing fee to boot. All in All most of us, the DD 6ers, wont see anything in the morning, more than likely on Monday or later....KISS my butt sbtgp!!!!!
  • Filed on the 21st, got accepted on the 27th and still no dd. Chose net spend direct deposit and the wmr is still on one bar !! Very frustrated and inpatient !!
  • I saw on another post, that confirmation from SBBT of pending money has been established. It is ready to go into the accts in the morning, and will be forwarded to your banks sometime tomorrow. SBBT is not allowed to release funds early this year.
  • Filed on the 23rd Turbotax says accepted on the 28th. WRM still on one bar, no DD. Had deposit to bank acct. Filed State the same day and accepted on the
    3rd but website says they have no info! Wtf is going on?!!!!
  • Return ReceivedRefund ApprovedRefund Sent

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    You should get your refund within 21 days from the date we received your tax return.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
    Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
  • Only accepted this is what mine says first bar only anyone with the same
  • Got mine this morning@ 2am(federal).. No SBBT fee's so it went directly to my Netspend Bank Account. So what ever DDD it says on the IRS site is when it comes. Not a day early!
  • Yes last yr i got my refund before the wmr showed me as approved or anything. I dont think thats happening this yr tho i was hoping bc i cant order my transcripts yet and santa barbara bank hasnt received my refund to take fees out. Ugh accepted 1/27 still says processing
  • Okay. I was finally able to order my transcript this morning ... What does that mean?
  • you should have a dd date tomorow i was accepted 1/29 and nothing still
  • I tried calling that number for IRS to check mine and it just keeps sending me to the automated thing that keeps telling me the same shit WMR does. So how do I actually get someone on the line?
  • well the * next to my 2013 transcript is gone but it wont load them so i can see them but looks like a good sign
  • ok it loaded i got a copy of my transcripts i hope to get a ddd as of tomorrow I was accepted the 24th got my fingers crossed!
  • Woke up this morning to a direct deposit, on a Saturday!!! I bank with PNC.  Refund supposed to be deposited 2/10, finally got the "refund approved" on 2/6.  The IRS has outdone itself this year.  My "refund sent" bar isn't even lit up.  Just the first 2. So far taking the time to call the IRS helped me easy my mind a lot more.  Good luck everyone.
  • Yes its possible, my brother actually filed with Tax Act and he had a deposit date of Feb 12th and he received his state first and then on Feb 13th his federal was deposited. And he got his deposit before the bar filled up in the refund sent.
Read On a news IRS info thing  they update there systems from 3 a_m to 6 am and only deposit on Thursdays or mail chexknon Friday depends how our getting it
  • Read on IRS post they will process differently this year sending out checks and dd's multiple times a week as well as updatimg WMR several times a day in an attempt to speed up processing this year rather that the 1 time a day and 1 time a week they have done years prior. I filed and was accepted within 40 minutes of each other but still no dates!
  • Accepted just means names bd n ss# are clear.. Not ur taxes are approved.. Accepted means just that ... They accepted them
  • My dd date was supposed to be today, but WMR does not show it has been sent nor does SBBT have the funds...
  • My DDD is today and still nothing but I believe they are up-dating now.
  • check with your bank, sometimes the irs will send it before they update there status
  • my dd was today, but no deposit has showed up and the bank says nothing is pending!
  • Same thing happened to me.
  • My date was for today and I have nothin and I called netspend and they said nothing was pendingb hopefully I get it tomorrow
  • I'm hoping the same thing.
  • The IRS sent out a statement that the people that were suppose to receive a refund today 2/6 would have it 2/7 because of a delay

Accepted on the 27th. Still on first bar at WMR. and I am curious... the folks that have a DDD or not, did you have a simple return? I claimed HOH and the kids.  FYI - I heard that you can only check the WMR tool a few times during the day unitl it locks you out. Thats why you could be getting that message.

• I honestly believe that those with a DDD are filing 1040ez or 1040, I filed 1040a, HOH, EIC, Education Credits, Dependent Care Tax Credit, ...accepted 1/24 no progress.
  • me too! I was accepted on 1/29 but also filed HOH, the kids, EIC, etc. and still have no progress on WMR ! still one orange bar...I don't understand why....this is kinda getting ridiculous!
  • Yep. I think thats it. Form 1040A is last in the proverbial line to be processed. Those with DDD's are not stating the form they filed but those I have come across that admit to filing 1040A have gotten nowhere. It takes more processing time would be my guess as to "why" but then again guessing isn't helping anything. Thanks for your input.
  • I filed on 1-28 got accepted 1-29. On 2-1 got a DDD for 2-6. I filed a 1040, one dependent, education credit, stock, dividends, and 401k penalties.
  • Thanks @min-jade at least I know 1040's are going through.
  • Last year I went from "accepted" to "refund sent". It was strange, I was waiting and waiting to get my refund "approved", but it went from one bar filled to the whole bar filled. I think there are glitches in the system
  • Of course there are glitches its a government website ;-) lol
  • so luvis,min-,do u think the 6th or 12th for dd?<--for those who filed early and accepted with no ddd?
  • I filed HoH, with kids, eic  etc and have dd date of 2/6
  • oh, filed on 2/23 approved 2/28
  • filed on 1/30 and got accepted on 1/31 and still no DDD yet ugh I just keep getting these dumb error messages with 1 bar hopefully it wi b this weekend but my sister filed on 1/30 and on 2/2 had a DDD of 2/7 ughhhhhhhh!!!!! Anyone have a idea what's going on with this lol!!!
  • I filed a basic return on january 27 accepted jan28. Filled Hoh. 1 dependant.  Eic. Filled 1040ez. Its Wednesday 2-5-14 and no ddd.
  • I filed head of house and 3 dependents got accepted the 24th and got a DD on Sunday morning 2/6 now I'm waiting to get my deposit last year they deposit a day early but who knows good luck you all and I done my sisters and hers is still processing
  • Wow I never wanted to do a 1040a it chose the form for me
  • I filed 1040a. My friend and i both filed hoh, eic and education credits. She has a ddd of 2/6 and my return is still processing tho her return was accepted only one day before mine
  • Could be. Mine is a 1040a and i was accepted 1/27 and is still privessing.
  • Processing*
  • Hhmm ive heard alot of people that were accepted on 1/27 dont have ddd yet. Maybe thats it too??
  • This was the case for me I was accepted on 1/27 could not order transcripts until yesterday and today my WMR is updated with a dd date of 2/12.

I filed jan.16, accepted jan 26th. Had a relatively easy return, only one dependent

and still no update from WMR It said Its still processing my return, this is annoying when I see people who filed later then I with bigger returns getting ddd's  

• I filed my taxes before my moms and she has a DD of 2/6, but i just checked the SBTPG website and no money has been disbursed. so who knows!

• Same sinking boat with sbtgp.....honestly we wont see it tomorrow....more than likely next wednesday the 11th like irs posted
  • Same boat I filed on the 19th and got accepted on the 26th and mine still says processing.
  • I don't know if this will help.  But I also filed on the 27th and accepted on the 29th.  Was able to order both my return transcript and account transcript.  The account transcript displayed a date returned would be issued.  I owed from last year.  So they are taking that amount in full.  Then issuing refund on the 24th.  Hoping sooner but at least I have a date to look at.

Urge the IRS to provide more timely updates as to a taxpayers progress with their current year tax return.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/urge-irs-provide-more-timely-and-informing-status-details-...

I filed on 1/15, was accepted on 1/25 and no DD yet/ 

I'm curious to why I have heard several that filed after me are getting their refunds on 2/5 and 2/6. 

• I got accept on 1/28 and got a DD of 2/06 but as of yesterday the irs website and hotline is having "technical difficulties" dont know whats going on...
    • I would love to know that answer as well. I always thought it went in the order its received
    • I would love to know that as well. Filed 01/15, accepted 01/26 and no DD yet. I have a basic return and nothing. My boyfriend filed three days ago and has a DD date of 02/06.... not very fun
    • I filed on the 4th, was accepted on the 24th and still no ddd.
    • i filed on the 18 and the accepted on the 26 and nothing yet. It continues to say in process.
    • so im not the only one that has not recieved a ddd! makes me a feel a little better but why is there such a delay, especially when people whom i know that has filed after me and recieved a date. frustrated
    • i was accepted on jan27th and still have no dd date,,,,why are people that got accepted after some getting dd dates,, this is crazy
    • I filed on the 26th, accepted on the 29th. Still no DDD yet. Did any of you pay for your taxes out of your refund? I filed with turbotax and selected the option that they take the funds directly out of my tax return, rather than paying with a debit or credit card at the time of filing. I'm wondering if this slows it down at all?
    • i selected option to pay out of funds last year and this year last year got it in like five days i was able to order transcripts this am wmr still says accepted and last year had deposit before any thing updated on any site except sbbt
    • @dannip728: Same here....Very confusing
    • I also filed on the 15th and havent gotten any dd yet but a friend who got her accepted date after me has a dd of the 6th, this is irritating.
    • My friend never got a Ddd but she got her money in her acct this morning 2/6. Me on the other hand I received a Ddd of 2/6 and my shit isn't in my acct. I called IRS and its still processing. Smh that's backwards as hell
    • Same here don't understand received accepted date of 1/27, but still just say processing!

Well let me tell you, I filed early and was accepted on the 29th and still on the "accepted" bar.  I called and talked to an IRS person and she said that when you file early, and even though it's accepted early, it's like the return goes into this big holding area and returns are pulled out and processed at random.  She even compared it to the "lottery."  I asked her if the early ones then got automatically processed on the 31st and she said "no" that the returns still stay in that holding area and continue to get pulled at random.  So that makes me angry and really makes me feel like I will never do a return before the 31st ever again.    The irs tax site is just as screwed up as the government healthcare site.