I was accepted 1/26/13 by the IRS But the WMR site says im still processing?

i was accepted by the irs 1/26/13 , but its now 2/2 and nothing has changed on my WMR site states its still processing . I have checked whether or not i can order my 2013 transcripts and i cannot. also went to SBBT and it says there is nothing been deposited to their bank should i be concerned ? and turbo tax said i had no errors and very low chance of audit , should i be worried that the IRS didn't approve my return?

Answer

2 people found this helpful

I filed on the 26th and still "processing" so they say! I also heard that sometimes we get our $$$ back and the IRS site still says pending! It looks as if ALOT of us who were accepted on the 26th are getting the same processing message on the site. I also can not order a transcript. If any of you who got accepted on the 26th get your $$$ or get another response on the site will you graceously let us know?!?!?!

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
7 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community