I was accepted 1/26/13 by the IRS But the WMR site says im still processing?

i was accepted by the irs 1/26/13 , but its now 2/2 and nothing has changed on my WMR site states its still processing . I have checked whether or not i can order my 2013 transcripts and i cannot. also went to SBBT and it says there is nothing been deposited to their bank should i be concerned ? and turbo tax said i had no errors and very low chance of audit , should i be worried that the IRS didn't approve my return?

I filed on the 26th and still "processing" so they say! I also heard that sometimes we get our $$$ back and the IRS site still says pending! It looks as if ALOT of us who were accepted on the 26th are getting the same processing message on the site. I also can not order a transcript. If any of you who got accepted on the 26th get your $$$ or get another response on the site will you graceously let us know?!?!?!

I went through the same thing last year.....filed and was accepted super early and watched so many people get their money before me.....I got mine around the 3rd week of Feb and there was absolutely nothing wrong with my return....it wasn't even being extra reviewed.....just got stuck in the pipeline.....I am sure y'all will get a date soon.....I am waiting too but I only filed 1/29 and got accepted 1/30....Good Luck!

According to what one of the REPs from the IRS told me, we all go through different processes depending on our filing status and what we claimed.
        • I filed on the 26th and still "processing" so they say! I also heard that sometimes we get our $$$ back and the IRS site still says pending! It looks as if ALOT of us who were accepted on the 26th are getting the same processing message on the site. I also can not order a transcript. If any of you who got accepted on the 26th get your $$$ or get another response on the site will you graceously let us know?!?!?!
        • I also heard from someone stating they spoke to an IRS rep today that they don't update on Sundays.........so that would make sense seeing that I have not seen one update today of anyone getting deposit dates.....Most likely we will hear something tomorrow hopefully :)
        • Still got nothing nada zero I'm so upset!!!
        • @lala38.lg- me either! Did you file a 1040ez or was it the 1040 long form!?!?! I am beginning to wonder if these people who are getting accepted have filed the ez!
        • Honestly idk I filed the home and business I think it was the ez I'm just so frustrated
        • Ok I am thinking that if you filed both home and business that you filed just the 1040...same as me! I was told today by an IRS agent that I FINALLY got to speak to and she told me that those people who are getting ddd have filed 1040ez.  these are two totally different forms and that ours takes a bit longer b/c the IRS looks over ours with a fine tooth comb. (her exact words) SHE DID TELL ME THOUGH....that we should have our refund back by 2/15! And if we do not see it by the 2/18 we need to call into the IRS to see what is going on with it. She did say that if our returns look ok we will get it back before then! I was so grateful for her honesty and help! I hope this helps you! (Hey let me know though when you get your refund though I am just interested if they really were holding ours (that were filed on the 26th) back for some reason! :)
        • Well that bites I filed on the 14th and got accepted the 26th . Idk girly I'm so confused I just know they repoed my vehicle today and I got a million other things depending on my refund I'm gonna lose my brain before this is all over lol
        • Bless your heart! I will be praying for you! You can count on that!
        • Thank you so much I need it!!! Lmk if you hear anything! If its easier you can email me at lala38.lg@gmail.com!!! Good luck hope you hear something soon :)
        • I sure will!
        I was accepted the 26th and was given a direct deposit date. It says it will be sent by the 6th and will be in my account no later than the 11th. So basically this is gonna be a very long week for me lol. It'll come guys. Patience is key. Like he said. Different processes for everyone. And also they say 9 out 10 get it within 21 days. Most are with 10. If you are the select few that are selected to be gone through with a fine tooth comb then it may be longer. Hope this gives you some insight and I hope you guys get news soon.

Hello lala38... I was accepted on the 26th also I STILL have no DDD and I cannot order any kind of transcriots yet either,, when u try to order transcrp is it saying u did niot file for this year yet ? I am freakinn out because my sister who also went through TT got accepted on the 31st and ALREADY has a DDD of 2-6 ugggggg ,, WHY ME

Well I'm hopin mine will turn up something in the update tonight... I need it STAT!!!! I have so many things I need to catch up!!!!! #saying lots of prayers for everyone!!!!!
            Thanks for the responses!!

I think everyone is this forum is very positive,  I efiled on Jan 3 and it was accepted on the 24th of January, however I still have not gotten any further than the first bar on the meter,  I pray I get approved tonight which is Feb. 6- again thanks guys and gals for being positive!