I do not have my 2014 property taxes payable statement. what am I supposed to put in the 2014 property taxes payable statement field?

Hello Kathymallwitz,

I understand that you would like to know how to get the information for the Property Taxes Payable Statement. I would be happy to help you with that.

You may have to contact your county. From the Department of Revenue for Minnesota:

“The county treasurer shall prepare and send a sufficient number of copies of the property tax statement to the owner [...] to enable the owner to comply with the filing requirements of [the property tax refund statute] and to retain one copy as a record.”

Here is a handy link with more information: http://www.revenue.state.mn.us/local_gov/prop_tax_admin/taxcalc/pts_instructions.pdf

I do hope this was helpful information for you. If you did find it helpful Thumbs Up are always nice. If you need further assistance please let me know and we will work through it together.

Have a great weekend!! :)

Jo Ann
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Employee

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community