Anyone get their refund yet for 2014?

• My dates r the same... No money yet...
  • I got accepted on the 28th so i should get it on my netspend premier card today is that correct
  • Spyder we're in the same boat!  Let me  know when u get yours!  My DD Is BY feb 6th but I know netspend is a day sooner!
  • last year I got it on my net spend at 12:05 pm. I was told by the lady at Irs that I would get it by last friday since I was accepted the 24th. I didn't get it last friday and nothing yet as of today. WMR gave me date of 2/6.  I have also got it at 4:30 at night the year before last.  So it's still possible today but I have been just waiting since irs lady told me wrong.
  • I got it both times the  day before the irs date.
  • I also have a netspend card so when y'all receive yours let me know but as of right now on the sbbt website they haven't received my refund yet, have anyone else checked there's on the website to see if they took there fees out
  • I have a ddd of 2-6. I checked wmr  it has 2 bars. Checked sbbt and it said "request failed with an empty response"? I don't understand this. Can anyone help me to understand this?
  • just checked and they havn't and it says they have not recieved the refund from irs yet.
  • I have netspend and nothing yet! On sbbt. Or in bank..
  • I don't have netspend  but nothing on sbbt as of yet!!!!!
  • Spoke with Ann from sbbt she stated they havent received anyone's funds yet and hopefully it will be there by midnight..I'm in eastern standard time she's in pacific in cali.
  • I have netspend and nothing yet and I checked sbbt and havent recieved my refund yet either. I really hope it goes through! Ddd 2-6
  • SBBT told me this am that we would receive an email from them when they have received our funds
  • They sent an email last yr too.
  • me too but nothing yet!
  • It's good to know that I'm not the only person with these questions.
  • mine is stated for the 6 but my bar is still blank where it says refund sent anyone else has this? whats SBBT?
  • if you are checking on a mobile phone it wont let you you have to check it fron a desktop computer
  • Received my refund. Bank: Wells Fargo (in case anyone banks with them) file accepted: 1/26
    File approved: 2/2
    Refund: 2/6/14 around 3am (I'm in Texas)

WOOHOO!
  • DDD of 2-6, nothing as of yet.  Status bar still on refund approved on WRM, nothing sent to SBBT ae of yet!!
  • same here! got a refund approved bar via wmr. no money in my account and sbbt says they have not received my refund! not sure what to do at this point cause they say to check with irs if you haven't received it by 2/11. i get m paycheck tomorrow but we are kind of hurting financially today! plus we were hoping to start booking our vacation. oh well, i just hope it comes in tomorrow
  • I got my refund already
  • Fi?e 1/14 / accepted 1/26 / dd 2/6  i wake up today and the money is in the bank sun trust , good luck !!!!
  • Same dates for me but still no DD or Refund.
  • I got a dd of today and no refund I have the fees taken out of my refund anyone know what is goin on with sbbt
  • Got mine this morning@ 2am.. No SBBT fee's so it went directly to my Netspend Bank Account. So what ever DDD it says on the IRS site is when it comes. Not a day early!
  • People would not listen to me yesterday!!! I got trolled for the truth.  I told everyone SBBT holds your money! Thats why I opted out of them this year !! Pay any fee's up front!
  • Did yall wmr still saying saying refund approved are sent
  • From what I've read, only those that paid fees upfront have received theirs. Sbbt doesn't open for another half hour so maybe those of us that went through them should hear something then.
  • i hope so Michelle cause they are not updating their systems
  • still nothing
  • What time do they open? Im in mississippi its 6:51 am. This Is nerve racking
  • Same here. I'm in Pittsburgh though so we are ahead of Cali 3 hours. I'll give it 3 more hours before I start blowing SBBTs phone up. They haven't even gotten the money for my refund yet!!! Is anybody stuck in the same boat? No new info from SBBT or their bank...?
  • same here i checked SBBT too
  • I got mine this morning.  Yay
  • Did you pay fees upfront? @Kitty
  • DDD of today the 6th live in Indiana had sbbt take fees out its 830 here nothing yet....curious as to whats up. has any ome who had sbbt take fees out received their refund yet?
  • what iwhat is SBBT?
  • I have a dd if today and don't have any fees but have yet to receive my refund. I'm really hoping it will come throughout the day.
  • I have a DDD of today and SBBT still hasn't received my refund.  I also elected to have TT take their fees out directly from my Federal refund.  I'm on the east coast so it is only 5:46am here.  Apparently SBBT is based in California and I'd assume they open at 9am or so.  It's possible that the refunds could be deposited in accounts as late as 11am.
  • I'm in MS and just checked the wmr and got approved today and DDD for the 10th (which is a Monday). I filed on the 30th and accepted on the 31st. I used the Turbo Tax freedom edition offered though the IRS website, so no fees taken out,  DD going straight to my bank. Atleast I know now :-)
  • WMR still on two bars......no refund in bank until 08:00 then it just "popped up" and refund is now there.  (accepted on the 26th)  DDD 2/6/14.  Yes it's there and accurate for me....going to go pay some cards off now.
  • I have  DDD of 2/6. i have checked wmr and it is still only two bars. i have checked sbbt and it has not received my money yet. checked my bank and there is nothing pending. i was really hoping to see the money today. Anyone have any idea why i might not have received it yet? Its 8:15 here in Oklahoma, maybe they are not opened yet at sbbt?
  • I just called sbbt bank and got all the way through to transferring to a live rep then went to a busy signal. WTH!!
  • SBBT is open in california.
  • Supposedly they open at 5am (PST) during peak tax season which is described on their website as "late January, through the end of February."
  • if you have fees deducted from turbo tax then your refund goes through sbbt bank in santa barbara ,california and then they send your refund after they get it from the irs and take out the fees
  • Also in Oklahoma. DDD 2/6 had fees taken out. No DD as of 8:25 AM
  • Same here @kd. SBBT is open...they opened at 5A Pacific time. However, every time I try to speak with a live rep I get a busy signal. They haven't received my refund and my bank has nothing pending either. The suspense is killing me!!!!!
  • What's sbbt a number? I got accepted 29th my bars are at approved ddd of today.
  • 9:28 am here and california is 3 hours behind us. says they open at 5 am this month.
  • Last year I got it at 12:05 pm so what's a few more hours. waited this long it will be here today I'm sure
  • Got mine this morning@ 2am( My federal $$5332.). No SBBT fee's so it went directly to my Netspend Bank Account. So what ever DDD it says on the IRS site is when it comes. Not a day early!
    I received my refund this morning because I DID NOT use SBBT, I told people yesterday they hold the money for interest for 24-48 hours.. So Even if you have a DD for 2/6 you have to wait... They dont tell you the truth about having your money there. They are not your bank!
  • lharris, I would guess that when SBBT opened this morning the employees have been hurriedly trying to get all of this sorted out.  I'm sure that many people are also attempting to contact them regarding their refund.  I'm still hopeful that sometime today everything will be sorted out.  I read somewhere that SBBT didn't receive any money from the IRS until late yesterday so they're probably behind on everything.
  • im supposed to get my refund today but its not there i got the netspend card so it has to go through  sstb i kept calling got busy caled back several now ive been on hold like an hr with a recording say they will be with me "shortly" ill let everyone know if i findout anything   btw there website says they havent got mine yet :(
  • Keep trying David.  I don't think anyone has seen their refund reflected on SBBT.
  • What is the phone number for sbbt ?
  • who is sstb i used my bank for direct deposit
  • Busy signal now on hold
  • i cant wait
  • What is SBBT?
  • Any luck getting through to sbbt anyone?
  • I also had a DD date of "By the 6th" and had them take the fees out and still nothing!  I love how they said "BY" the 6th we'll now it's the "6" and nothing!  Not stressing but also don't understand what the hold up is.  In NY state it's 10:18 east coast time.
  • SBTB is the bank that TT uses to deduct the tax processing fees from, so if you chose direct deposit to your bank your refund will go to Santa Barbara Tax Bank first, then they will take out the fees, and then DD to your bank
  • n TurboTax, we offer the option to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal (not state!) tax refund.

This is called the Refund Processing Service. This service comes in handy if you don't have a credit or debit card to pay your TurboTax fees.

The Refund Processing Service is simply an alternate way of paying your fee – it's not required for e-filing or direct deposit of your refund.
    What does it cost?

The Refund Processing Service fee costs $29.99. This amount, in addition to your TurboTax fees, is then deducted from your federal tax refund.

For example, if you choose to pay your $49.99 TurboTax Online fee by deducting it from your refund with the Refund Processing Service, your tax refund will be reduced by $79.98 ($49.99 TurboTax fee plus the $29.99 Refund Processing fee).
    Who provides this service?

When you sign up for the Refund Processing Service, your refund either be handled by Sunrise Banks, N.A. of St. Paul, Minnesota or Citizen's Banking Company of Sandusky, Ohio.

If you need to contact somebody about your refund, please do not contact the bank directly; instead, visit to the Tax Products Group website for further assistance.
    What else should I know about the Refund Processing Service?

The Refund Processing Service fee can only be deducted from your federal refund, not your state refund.
        The Refund Processing option will only appear if you have a federal tax refund. If you owe tax or have a 0 refund, this option won't appear.
        Refund Processing can only be used once on your 2013 return.
            For example, if you file your federal return and pay for it with Refund Processing, you won't be able to use this option to pay your state fees should you later decide to file your state return.
        You'll need to e-file your federal return. This option is not available for paper-filed returns.
        A bank account is required if you want to direct-deposit your refund.
            Make sure the name on the account matches the name on your return.
            You cannot split your refund into multiple accounts.
            If you don't have a bank account, click here to learn about other options.
        The Refund Processing Service will neither delay nor speed up your refund.
        If you change your mind, you can remove the Refund Processing Service before you e-file by clicking here and following the directions.

Important: Refund processing service fees are only charged once, when the IRS processes your return. If your return is rejected by the IRS, you may be asked to enter your payment information again. Don't worry. You won't be charged a second time.
  • based oiff turbo tax site they say nothing about SBBT I posted info on the Refund Processing Service. I hope this is correct this came stragiht off the turbo tax site
  • I just now checked sbbt again and they HAVE MY MONEY! whoohoo! now i wait and see when my bank has it.
  • I  got thru to Santa Barbara bank they said it was a delay in processing And everyone will receive there funds tomorrow morning  I hope that's the truth.......so annoyed
  • I wonder tho...how long until sbbt places it into my actual bank account??
  • Refunds appear to be in now.  Everyone check SBBT, my money just got deposited there.
  • Santa Barbara received  mine as well when I just checked :) but they still have not deposited it my bank yet hopefully soon!
  • My money is at sbbt but says will be deposited in my bank tomorrow why ? I thought sbbt didn't hold your refund up at all
  • Heads up I just checked the SBBT site and my refund were sent through...eastern time zone...now it says ACH next business day I know last year it said the same and i got on my card at 4ish good luck
  • Taxpayer ACH direct deposit to go out the next business day 02/06/2014 is what mine is saying as we'll.
  • Check with SBBT they just received my refund so if anyone went through sbbt check now my refund is with them
  • my money is there at sbbt says disperse to bank on 2/6
  • So did mine.
  • I believe the next business day could be after 3 as well!  Good luck to all of us lol
  • SBBT has my refund it says I will have it tomorrow!!!! bout time!
  • Ughh
  • My Fed was accepted on 28th... SBBT has not received refund yet. Should I be worried?
  • yep ach could hit anytime.... during the day
  • @mlg191981 has it been processed yet?
  • IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Taxpayers please be aware that there has been a slight delay in IRS funding!

If the IRS website indicates that your refund will be available February 6th, funds will not be available until February 7th due to the IRS releasing funds one day later than expected. Taxpayers expecting their refund on the 6th by direct deposit will now likely receive their refund on the 7th. Please be assured that Tax Products Group will disburse funds immediately as they are received from the IRS.
  • On WMR it only has one bar...
  • you are still being processed sbbt wont show anything for awhile
  • Thanks, it usually hits my account pretty fast. Hope there is not any issues with return...
  • Next year I'm going to skip the sbbt option (paying the fees using your refund) because they hold your funds almost an extra day! Too many hands on the refund I worked so hard to get!  DD 2/6 now I got to wait til 2/7 or 2/8!
  • rich, that is exactly what I told the lady from SBBT when I called earlier. I have used them for 8 years and i will NEVER use them again. It was only when I told her that, that she bothered to explain the delay. I called Chase, and there is no pending deposit.
  • Mine said will be processed  next business day but checked again and said was sent to my bank but checked and isn't in my account yet
  • I don't understand if they have received the monies why would they not send them directly to the bank. Then they contradict themselves by saying there has been a delay, but we will send money to your bank as soon as they receive them???
  • Its not the Bank, the IRS is issuing a day late.
  • odd sbbt shows mine was sent to my netspend card(no delay, it was recived and sent out this morning) but i'm still not seeing it on my card, as soon as my phone charges i'm calling netspend for an update.
  • sbbt says they sent mine out to my card Netspend from turbotax and yet it's not on my netspend card either. So netspend I would think is the one with the delay. My daughter got her refund today as well it went to her bank account this morning. So if their is a delay it's netspend or sbbt not the irs.
  • according to the lady I spoke to, they sent my refund to my bank, but bc its an ACH deposit, it takes 1-2 business days depending on the bank. Chase confirmed this and said I had no pending deposits but it could reflect when the system updates at midnight. Next year I am paying my fees up front, SBBT is a joke
  • but it makes me feel better to read ACH deposits can show up at any time. I personally just think SBBT hasn't sent it., bc even if it's not posted immediately, CHase would have some record of it pending.
  • I'm in the same boat as you @mind. It says the money was disbursed to the bank yet my Netspend account is still lacking in funds.
  • What is SBBT? is that where you do your taxes on TUrbotax, and they take the fee out of your refund?  I use too Chase too, was suppose to be sent to my bank today. :(    HELP!
  • if anyone receives there money that had fees taken out please post we need some kind of hope  lol
  • looks like only the few of us that got our refund are lucky.the rest will have to wait until they raise the debt ceiling.could be a long wait.told you so.
  • The SBBT(the bank whom receives you refund first to take out turbo tax funds) just posted, "If you have a DD of Feb 6th, you will see your refund on the 7th!" There is a one day delay!!!
  • My money is still sitting in sbbt bank even though it says it has been sent to netspend it is wrong. I just now called sbbt bank and they said it is still in their system and it will be 24 to 48 hours before they send it out and she got kinda crabby and said read your turbo tax info you signed it states the hold in their. The irs did not delay it is SBBT. Why won't they release right away I have no clue.
  • ajeremiah, I didn't file through TT, I filed through Jackson Hewitt. But I called chase again earlier and they still had no pending deposit, I think SBBT told me it was sent today  just to cover their own behinds. SO now its a waiting game with chase. One this is certain, I will forever pay my fees up front instead of paying sbbt to make me wait.
    and Sbbt is the bank that takes out fees from your refund if you didn't pay upfront no matter who you filed through
  • I'm with you I've used trubo tax for five years never had this problem before . Never again :(
  • I went to the website of the bank  that the IRS sends it to and it was defiantly sent to Chase bank. It states the a exact amount of fees and such.....it said it can take up to 1 to 2 days for my $ to be into my account. So, it is up to Chase right now.
  • Why can't you guys understand it's not the tax filing service you used or the irs it's the bank that takes the fees if you didn't pay for them upfront. I have no clue why people would even elect to pay an extra 30 dollars on top of the standard filing fee. Who doesn't have a credit or debit card these days?
  • Lol @ajeremiah some ppl don't have the money to pay upfront, I would think this is why they choose this option!
  • First off, I paid for the Federal Fee along with a Fee just in case I get audit. That is taken out of my Refund. SO, yes the IRS look your taxes, if you have a fee then it gets sent to the bank. There they take out the fees and send it to the bank.
  • It was taken out of my Federal return, it is easier that way! :-/
  • we've waited this long, we can wait another day or two! But never again will I elect to have my fees deducted from my refund! I can't believe i paid 29.99 to wait for my money!
  • does any one know how to find out from sbtb where my funds are?
  • Well looks like sbbt will send my money to my bank in the morning. They had had it all day. And it's said ALL day that the charges were applied and my money has been sent to my account already. But my bank says so far there is nothing pending, and they can't even see anything in the works for tomorrow either. I'll update in the morning if I have it or not. Good luck to you all!
  • the sbtpg website says the funds are late from the irs and will be deposited tomorrow 2-7 if your date was 2-6.
  • I don't know if you all know or not but, the IRS offers free file with different taxing service, even Turbo Tax, (which is what I used), no fee's. I filed on the 30th and accepted on the 31st just after 7am. the 6 day processing was not that long, I guess but I have a DDD of the 10th straight to my bank account. I keep every penny! I never had a problem with TT or the IRS and I've been doing my own and friends taxes for about 6-7 years now w/TT.
  • so you got your refung already?
  • I got my refund
  • SBBT does not hold your money for 48 hours for interest!!! They get it the night before your DDD and take their Turbo Tax fees out, then send your remaining refund to your financial institution that you choose!!  Last night or nite before SBBT announced that everybody with the DDD being on 02/06 was going to experience a one day delay! This meant you will be seeing your $ on the 7th..........instead of the 6th from SBBT
  • yep. we are good over here! funds were in my bank this morning 3:00 am in Michigan! good luck to everyone else! see you next year!!
  • Just now got my refund just before 5:30am this morning, even though the IRS gave me a refund date of the 10th. One thing I have notice is that in the past it that the WMR usually will say my refund is scheduled to be sent to my bank ON such a such date but this time is said BY the 10th, so I kind of know I would get it today. Pay bills and then FUN!!!  :-)
  • ....and I'm central time
  • ok, I have a question- my transcripts this morning say that the refund issued is February 24, does that mean that will be my DD date? or can I get it earlier
  • because that will be past my 21 days,
  • Well I was accepted 1/25, no update on my WMR, no DDD given yet, nothing with the TPG bank, and no refund in my bank. I can't order transcripts and have no idea what is going on. Our return is the same as last year so I don't know what's going on. I do know that it's frustrating as all heck to see people posting they filed on the 31st and got their refund. *sigh*
  • I went to check my transcripts this yesterday my return transcript has 2013* but no account transcript I just checked this  morning and my return transcript still says 2013* but now my account transcript has 2013 and can request the account transcript for 2013 but not the return.what does this mean?
  • I got my refund! Sent to my account at 4 am! Good luck everyone!
  • I orderd my account transcript but i cant get the retuern transcript wondering will my refund be approved
  • I was accepted on the 31st still no approval.... Anyone know what the hold up is? I have a pretty standard return...
  • Im feeling the same as you are i was accepted on the 26 th. And still nothing.
  • I was accepted on the 31st finnaly got a dd date of feb 12th.
  • Checked irs.gov a few minutes ago and finally received a date for Feb.12th. I was hoping for an actual deposit to my account but a date has given me a little relief.  Being in limbo is no fun.  I hope that everyone waiting and depending on the refunds will have some good news as well.
  • accepted on 1/27 and FINALLY got a ddd this morning of 2/12!!! Not sure why it took so long but Im glad its approved.
  • hello
  • Same here. Accepted on 1/26 still not processed. Supposedly refund to be received within 21 days of 1/31 though. I actually completed my return through turbo tax on 1/13.
  • I GOT MY REFUND TODAY. BUT I WAS SHORT LIKE $400 dollars.. I wonder why???
  • Did you have fee's withheld perhaps?
  • I got my refund today and filed a week ago. pretty fast if you ask me.
  • I got my refund yesterday.  I had filed 1/15 accepted 1/26.  Bars disappeared on 2/15 and updated the next day to give DDD of 2/20

i have been told by sister that works for irs that all that were accepted on or before 1/30 will be seeing their deposit go through around 2 or 3 in the morning with a few that are being held still from testing.those that were accepted today will see theirs on 02/05.leave or ask comments and you agree to burn one everyday if you leave or ask comment.

• really? so if i got accepted on the 28th then i should receive mines tmw morning?
  • Yeah I wondering the same thing
  • Hope so..
  • yes
  • Are they doing deposits everyday
  • Are they doing deposits everyday
  • Wow..that seems to quick? So will the system update any at all..I filed and was accepted on the 29th..that's only 3 days time?..that would be nice though!
  • Even if this were true, which I'm doubting, it wouldn't be in your account tomorrow. The IRS would have to send the money and then it would take a couple business days for your bank to release the money, IF this is true than I'd say around Tuesday would probably be when the money would be available.
  • @timf67- are you saying and I am just clarifying...that we should have our money dd on Saturday Feb 1st!?!  Just wondering! I have seen SO MANY things on this forum that I am beginning to lose all hope in mankind! I believe that there are some people on here just saying what others want to hear and not the truth.
  • Amanda, you won't have money in your account tomorrow. Don't listen to these people on here. I was always under the impression that I'd have my money by either this Friday or the next. I was accepted early but don't think that the irs sends out money everyday. I hope I'm wrong but I'll error on the side of caution rather than getting my hopes up.
  • jesseparsh- that is what I was thinking too! I was accepted on Jan 26th, IRS site says still processing refund and a ddd will be posted when availiable so that is why I was questioning!
  • Just assume it's bad info and if it's not then you'll be pleasantly surprised.
  • dont know if they are every daay.what i posted is what she told me
  • LOL, and when nobody gets their refunds tomorrow you can vote this aszclown down. Whatever that means.
  • Some early acceptances have been approved for refunds as of today. SBBT, the bank that deals with the  refunds when your fees are taken directly out of your return, have stated that there are some returns that have actually been posted and received by the taxpayer. Also, there are many that are pending being sent to taxpayer banks.  So it is a big possibility that we could be having our refunds sooner than later.  To add, WMR doesn't always update before you get you refund.
  • Last year WMR didn't update till after I received it
  • what time of the day do they both do updates? Meaning SBBT and WMR
  • do ^^
  • mine too accepted on the 26th and WMR says still processing.
  • It's all BS like I said yesterday. Refunds haven't been sent out yet. But I'm sure a lot of people will get refunds by Friday.
  • Just received my refund direct deposited into my bank account this morning at exactly 8 a.m., EST!!!! The WMR tool still only has 1 bar in orange which is weird, but hey, I guess that really doesn't matter at this point. Now if I can just get my state refund, I am good to go. Thanks TurboTax!!!
  • Dj637-when did you get accepted
  • When did you file
  • When did u file ?
  • @tfleming0624-i personally don't think that is true about him getting his refund back! There are people on here who are saying things to make others freak out! I was accepted early on the 26th and I have nothing yet!
  • @amandaghy I was gonna say,because I filed on the 24th and was excepted on the 28th,and have nothing yet!
  • You're exactly right Amanda, these people are shills for tax companies and are promoting sites by linking to them and creating panic to get you to do something stupid like go and put in your social on their sites. It's a scam and they should be kicked off of here.
  • but how can that be true about scamming for other sites that person didnt put a link so i dont know think i may believe them. never know i guess unless its you.
  • Anybody saying they got their money is just trolling at this point
  • Nobody got a refund yet, I can guarantee that.
  • Exactly! And how reliable is a person named "burn a quran"
  • and how can you guarantee other peoples bank info??
  • accepted on 01/29 still cant order transcript and still only one bar..anyone else accepted on my date?
  • What time zone are you in
  • central
  • Got to order transcript for 2013 what does that mean ?
  • It means your done processing..when where u accepted??
  • January 24 but I still have one bar
  • i heard the that doesnt update sometimes till deposit..
  • accepted on 1/29 was able to see transcript but says pay out on 2/24
  • Where is everyone seeing a pay out date on their transcripts? Ordered my return transcript online but see no payout date?
  • Yea wheres the transcript thing cause im lost
  • Well I just successfully ordered my transcript for 2013 so hopefully it will not be long now I tried last night and I couldn't do it
  • I was just able to order my transcripts and I was not able to last night so hopefully it won't be long I was excepted on 129
  • On my transcript for 2012 it said i got my refund payout on 2/18. I did not. I got it 2/1. My transcript for this year says pay out on 2/24. If i deduct 17 days, that means i should expect it on 2/7, which was my instinct from date of approval on 1/24
  • Amanda if u can order transcripts for 2013 then ur return is done proccessing and it won't be long for ur deposit...call 800.908.9946..when were u accepted?? Keep us posted we are all watching and waiting.
  • I can order transcript but will someone PLEASE say where they are seeing a payout date on the transcript? :0
  • Go to IRS homepage and click on prior years transcripts,  if 2013 is there than they are done processing your return
  • ummmm im PRETTY SURE the author of this post said 2/5... why are yall talking bout deposits tomorrow..smh
  • You can make 2 selection choices @ waylon of which transcription to view I can't remember which one the pay out date is in, try them both
  • I was accepted 1-29 and yup my 2013 return is done processing. Weird! It wasn't last night but is today- anyone know how long after that it'll be before I get my Dd?
  • I was accepted 1-27 and cant order mine.. whats that mean!
  • Okay i got accepted on the 29th and just ordered my transcript
  • I will let you know when I get my refund.I was accepted on the 29th.I am in the central time zone.I didn't know about the transcript thing though.I will look into that.
  • Thank you! was looking at wrong one :)
  • That's weird .. Did u dry ordering the return transcript for 2013? And I'll keep u all posted and u keep us posted too lol
  • I was accepted on 1/26 and was just able to order transcript about an hour ago. I couldn't earlier this morning
  • just that it isn't done processing, keep checking, it  changes quickly is what i have been hearing. Possibly tomorrow am
  • Great @Waylon :)
  • Im really freaking out
  • Mines been changing quick! Three days ago there was morning on WMR SITE then tere was the next day.. Last night I was not able to order transcript and then today I was able to order it
  • Sherri- I wouldn't even pay any attention to the payout date on your transcript .. You will get it earlier than that.. I say they put that as a latest date so nobody starts calling them lol
  • I dont understand why people whove been accepted after me can already order transcripts and I cant.
  • Yes i agree, that is their "safe" date :)
  • I would say you will be able to today sometimes
  • I was able to order my transcript this morning and the date says 2-24 but on my past 3 years the date has always been about 16-17 days after I recieve my direct deposit. I wouldn't to much worry I believe we will see direct deposits this week sometime, the irs actually seems like it is moving pretty fast this year.
  • I didn't see a pay out date, but I ordered my transcript.
  • So after we all get our returns what will we  have to chat about? how we wish we wouldn't of blown it ?  :)
  • I'm not blowing it straight to the Bank Sherri
  • I will be getting out of debt with mine
  • I am gonna do what I do every year for my kids spend on Water Country/Busch gardens passes :) Save some and we just had a new baby by her what we did not receive or unable to get...
  • I will be saving some for my kids b days and x mas- and buying a new laptop and buying my kids clothes N stuff :) take my family out to dinner and zoo and aquarium ;)
  • I also have a new baby .. Well she's 6 months lol but I need to buy both kids clothes and wanna take them shopping.. Esp my almost 8 year old. She's into 3ds and xbox games lol
  • My 7 yr old is into the games too...he has done so well with school want to award him.
  • This forum is for tax questions. Not about what you are going to do with your money! Please refrain from posting about nonsense!
  • Amandaguy- seriously? Get over it.
  • Its turbo tax. ...not facebook. There are people on here that NEED help WITH TAX questions and you guys are BLOWING UP the email feed with nonsense.  I am sure there are people on here who agree with me!
  • I'm goin to the club and gonna make it rain!!
  • And we were in fact answering a question regarding taxes and when nobody was blowing up the fee there was like four people who said what they were going to do after being asked
  • I just wish I was able to order my transcript then id be able to relax
  • Okay did anybody notice who have been able to see their  transcript there is a Cycle number ...any clue on what it means
  • Where are you seeing cycle number?
  • There is the section transaction and right under it says Cycle and a number underneath looking it up to understand my number is 20140601
  • "Cycle posted" for me is 20140601...anyone else??
  • Whats a cycle number
  • mine is the same...i looked at last years and the last number was the date i recieved it on but looking up more info if you find anything let me know
  • Oh xxxx hopefully 0601 isn't our dad haha we won't have anything until June! ;) if it's just the last digits (01) I would assume it would be in bank by now? Or at least in the Santa Barbara bank? The sbbt link still says nothing received for me yet....
  • Ddd* not dad... iPhone at it's best....
  • Last year my money went to SB bank late afternoon  then received that night
  • Ok so we should keep watching.... I know that i couldn't order transcript yesterday and could today so...progress
  • Amanda there a lot of early accepters who still have nothing. Not even transcripts. There are some people who even filed yesterday are able to get theirs. I am with you . I do not understand but patience is a virtue. Do not worry it will change soon. I am trying to understand why people who filed and accepted after us get theirs but stressing over why and how is not worth it. I do hope soon you can get yours especially all the test batch people. Good luck to everyone.
  • As of 2pm est, nothing in sb...just a heads up to everyone! Let us know if anything with your alls changes :)
  • Same date no transcript either
  • 1/29/2014 accepted
  • what if we filed thru TT for free. Where do we check?
  • I can't get that link to work
  • Same one
  • Thats how i found out IRS still hasnt sent my refund over. It told me what fees if any are coming out and it was a match.
  • Dont do it folks I smell scam?
  • If u dont believe me google santa barbara turbotax and it will take u to that link
  • It is not a scam, i have been checking there too, if you are having fees deducted it will go there first. I was able to see what  TT is charging me
  • Does anyone know why it won't let me log into SBBT?  An error page comes up, with a lot of writing, it does not make sense.
  • Haha!!! Next time when someone offers u a way to check take that advice
  • jst keeps saying empty response error with a ton of writing anyone else get this?
  • I just tried that one again it says error, possibly not compatible with my tablet? Lol I don't know.  Yours says the same lamazkarinoza?
  • the page is currently down and I'm unable to log in! I check sbtg website each year and it's having issues right now. I did call and speak to someone at Santa Barbara and she stated that IRS is only sending funds on Wednesdays this yr. idk how true it is but she said that as apart of the 2014 training she was told that.
  • weird, it worked for me 30 mins ago and now it isn't
  • What?
  • The cycle has nothing to do with when you receive your refund. It is used by the IRS internally to know how long they have had the return.
  • I just read on turbo tax that if you are on the irs site and ordering transcripts that there is a high probability for delayed refund and audits.why would this happen?
  • Where at on TT? What do you mean?
  • I don't think that's true b c if it were there would soooo many audits lol
  • that the irs will think that its being looked at to may times,and suspect fraud and pull the return to have it put in a pile of other returns to have a irs investigator manually look over it.it can delay it for months. but how and why could this be.has anyone heard of this therefore I have checked mine a lot.and don't need the dlays
  • I check mine a lot every year
  • there are 100s of thousands of audits every year
  • Anyone know what code 846 means?
  • I was accepted on the 26th. Where's My Refund? still has me as "processing" (the first bar). Didn't try ordering transcripts...don't want to risk an audit.
  • If u create an online acct with IRS to view ur transcripts IT WILL NOT TRIGGER AN AUDIT. This info for ur transcripts shows the past 7 years
  • Has anyone been able to get on Santa Barbra site in the past hour?
  • Yes 20 minutes ago fine (on iPhone)
  • called them.if you try their site it will give you the default the bank doesnt have your refund.but if you call they will say all that filed before the 31st and have fees taken out will have to wait until they fix it.if you put up a fuss they will put you on the list to rush.
  • Yes
  • If u guys get ur cycle code follow this info
    IMF Cycle Date is a daily cycle designated by an eight digit number indicating the year, the two digit cycle number and the two digit number indicating the day of the week (YYYYWWDD). The following values for DD are defined:

01 = Friday

02 = Monday

03 = Tuesday

04 = Wednesday

05 = Thursday

Note:

This date is the equivalent of the Cycle Date in IDRS and reflects the date the transaction is posted by IMF. See Exhibit 3.30.123-2, Enterprise Computing Center-MTB Posting Cycle Calendar.
  • So if ur cycle code is 20130601 you will get ur refund on or about the 6th if February
  • :)
  • I guess i missed something, where do we find this cycle code?
  • I just seen someone say thy got their refund today. It's on a diff topic
  • i got this straight frm a doc on irs site
    Cycle
    — If
    the transaction
    was posted by the new system called CADE
    , the Cycle will be displayed as
    follows:
    20050601 - This means it posted in the y
    ear 2005, the 6th cycle and posted on Monday
    2005 = year
    01-52 = cycle
    01-07 = day of the week 01 = Mon
    day, 02 = Tuesday, 03=Wednesday, etc.
    here is the link:
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/document6209.pdf
  • Sherri go to irs site to request a transcript.. Go to online version... Create an account... Once in there, u can view all ur transcripts .. Click on the 2013 transcript from the right hand side.. On the first page look where it says transactions.. Under transactions is cycle... It starts with 2014.. Its an 8 digit number
  • At fordfam... Yours is an older version.. The 01 the first day when they officially opened.. Which was friday hence 01
  • I was on it this am, it will be ok to get it again? ugh
  • Yes
  • Yeah it'll be fine
  • Turbo tax had nothing to do with it. All the companies transmit the same data to the same place. It makes no difference if you use them, H&R, TaxBrain, whatever.
  • Good lord. These forums have turned into asshat central this year.
  • report 'em.
  • Sorry, I get irritated by people in these forums and at H&R blaming the services for slower tax returns than *the other guy...* It makes no difference. Letting disinformation be spread doesn't help things.
  • It's such a pain to use these forums this year. Last year it was simple...standard forum stuff. It had a list of threads and you could browse them. This year you have to search for them.
  • My code is 20140601 .... Do you know when that means I'll receive mine? Also, I'm able to get my transcript; that means it's done processing??? WMR still has one bar & says it's still being processed.. I'm sure that's not up to date, because I've seen a lot of complaints about it.
  • LMFAO YEA RIGHT!!!
  • Just checked WMR.....Second status APPROVED!!!  Got a DD of next Thursday....
  • Damn why won't you guys chill and stop RUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen so many freaking IMPATIENT SOULS OMG
  • ddd 2-6-14.start checking
  • Ddd 2-6-14
  • Ddd 2/6/14
  • Ddd 2-6-14!
  • I am now on the second orange bar w DDD 2-6!!!!!
  • Has anyone ever got their Dd before what the date says?
  • Anyone see there's on the SB bank yet???
  • I am still getting the message that my return is still being processed and a refund date will be posted when availiable....I got accepted on Jan 26th...how are others who got accepted AFTER me getting DDD?!?!?!
  • You must have wood forest.
  • What about woodforest?
  • Sixth week of the year. Day 1 is Monday.  Feb 3 I believe unless the count doesn't start until first full week. Then it would be February 10
  • Just a question... do you have to create an account with the IRS in order to order these transcripts? Also, is there any other way to see this earlier? I was accepted on the 28th and haven't seen that ugly orange bar move ever since the 29th. Love the convo but I am looking for better answers as TurboTax says that 0% have received their refunds.
  • Ive been told netspend card holders will get dd 2 days early. i filed 21st was excepted 24 ddd 2/6
  • I have a dd of 2/6 and I don't have a refund as of yet. I am hoping it comes early. But I have a commercial bank account called Wells Fargo.
  • Anyone? Anything?
  • I got a email saying my tax's was accepted the 16th and I still have nothing and the status is staying the same all it say is I will have It by February 20th
  • Nothing today. I have a DDD of 2/6 and I've been on the second bar since Sunday. Was hoping for an early deposit. But I can wait til Thursday.
  • I have a Netspend card. We do get our deposits faster, however not at midnight like usual deposits. Our money comes on our card in the middle of the day. I have a DDD of 2-6, but if everything goes right than I'll have my refund around 4:30P today. I'll keep you all posted!
  • Yea I got a DD date of feb 6. I have my refund going to my netspend card so I'm thinking I should have it by today
  • If you had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund then your refund is sent to the University National Bank of Saint Paul, MN (part of the SBBT group), they deduct the fees and deposit your remaining refund into your bank.

You can see if your refund information is available on the banks website at
    http://cisc.sbtpg.com

24-Hour Automated Customer Support: 1-800-717-7228

If you did not have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund, the IRS sends your refund directly to your bank account
  • I tired to order my transcript today for 2013 and it said I could not do it. Last year sis not have this problem and received my deposit on 2/6/2013
  • My return was accepting on 1/27 and I still have the processing bar.
  • Called this number1-800-717-7228
    And it didn't even ring but 10 seconds later it hung up on me. Also the website said there was an error after entering my personal info and the captcha or whatever it's called. I'm using my bank instead of my prepaid visa so I'm just curious to how long it'll take.
  • where are people getting a DD date at and how so I can see what it tells me?
  • Wow!
  • @Wesdawg did you get your refund today? I've been checking and mine still hasn't come through.
  • No I checked a couple of times but nothing as of yet hopefully when I wake in the morning I will get it
  • Hopefully...
  • I was accepted the 24 and have the generic February sixth dd.  Haven't gotten mine and neither has sbtpg.com.  Your sister sir,  was  misinformed lol
  • Sbtpg I mean.   They haven't gotten my refund either,.  Usually once they get it,  it takes another whole day to send to my bank.   I'm thinking I won't see Jack until at least Friday at this point.
  • What happened with Woodforest?
  • Ebkay I have them also and no refund. I talked with them around 730 last night and nothing. I was told the IRS is supposed to be disbursing a batch today possibly but that IRS hasn't been sending until ddd and then it takes a day or two to process so look for it to come late. Not sure if the lady from bank is correct or not but that's what I heard
  • So I'm hearing that SBBT bank is currently having some technical problems and it will be about a week or so before they issue refunds because they want to get the problem fixed asap. Also, they have an " expedite list " they put you on if you call and bi%@*...?  Not sure how true it is though. Every time I try to call they hang up on me. My call never last long enough to speak with a live person.  I just wish they would find a way to tell us these things.
  • I just talked to a lady at SBBT, named Marty ID# 7011143, and she said that they are up and running with no technical problems.  That as soon as the IRS sends the funds they will be processed and sent to your bank.
  • I think the irs is waiting to see if the debt ceiling will go up. Everything that I have read, makes me think so. If the irs deposits on Wes. then we should have had our refund this morning. I hope I'm wrong but it looks like it.
  • Each year my deposit has hit in the early afternoon.. I have netspend so I get it the same day as the Irs deposits it...
  • Do u guys have all three bars on wmr
  • nope still showing one bar
  • I have netspend as well.....I'm hoping it'll hit this afternoon
  • I have two bars. And a ddd of the 6th. Accepted the 24th
  • Mine was the same as last year. HoH with 1 Child. It seems like alot of people who were "Accepted" on the 26th are having the same problem of not getting a DDD. I also filed my boyfriends and sisters taxes a week after mine and they were accepted on the 31st and both already have DDD of the 6th. Boy did the 26th accepted people get screwed this year. :/
  • Mine and my boyfriend's were both accepted on the 26th, I have a DDD of 2-6 however his is still "processing". I don't think the date has anything to do with it.
  • The lady I spoke with at SBBT said if they don't receive the refunds from the IRS today than they will most likely not get them until next Wednesday.
  • Please come today!
  • I spoke to a SBBT and they said it will be there no later than tomorrow....Asked them about what was told to Lharris and they confirmed that wasn't true. Hope not....
  • If you received an DDD for the 6th it will be there no later than tomorrow.
  • same here lala they said they just have the generic 7-10 but she said if it say the 6th that when it will be there they send it right away and u will get it tomorrow unless your bank does holds. I hope everybody get there cash tomorrow and be happy
  • I called the irs this morning and was told the are issuing every day of the week no specific days so not just one day a week
  • if it help i was accepted the 26th and i have already 2 bars and a ddd of 2/6 . so not all that were accepted the 26th are having problems , and i didnt get a ddd til i was approved with the 2nd bar .
  • turbo tax says my fedral return was accepted on 1/30 but when I go to wmr it only has one bar so am I approved or not can anyone help me please???
  • a lady stationed in Japan got her money today (thursday there) and her wmr bar never moved off "processing" i am sooooooooo hoping i get mine tomorrow since i was able to order my transcript and sbbt has my fees list up filed 1/31 accepted 1/31 still "processing" 1st bar
    QUESTION if you're able to order a ranscript you're approved right? since the irs has to approve your return in order for you to order a transcript if i'm wrong someone please clarify
  • when it is deposited in your account it is cleared same day by the bank.  It is nothing like a normal deposit.  I know that for sure.  I just worry it won't be there that soon either.  Since the IRS where is my refund has been down everyday.
  • what a crock, three people in my household filed, were accepted Jan. 25th, and didn't receive their refunds 2/5.
  • I hope this help....but I filed on the 1st of February got accepted on the 2nd and im on the 2nd bar on wmr...and I checked it once again this morning it now says dd on the 10th of February....hope everyone get there's soon.
    File approved: 2/2

WOOHOO! Good luck y'all
  • Did you have your fees taken out of your refund?
  • i did. why?
  • Have a DD of 2/6 as well however haven't received anything. Thought it may have to do with the fees being taken out
  • Got my refund !!!!!! file 1/14 approved 1/26 dd 2/6 bank suntrust
  • I paid the fees upfront
  • Im in ca no refund yet but last year it was in sbtpg around 6or7 then my bank at 9ish mite be the same this year
  • been calling sbbt no answer keeps saying not open yet
  • Got my refund, Ohio/ ddd 2/6/14, no fees.
  • Wow I'm still waiting I 2 called santa barbara bank no answer
  • Are you guys sure your refund was deposited
  • TT clearly stated if we had fees taken out  it would NOT delay our refunds LIE! We all need to contact TT and request a refund for their services!
  • Your funds are delayed yet. It is still the sixth ya know. I was accepted on the 26th still no update from wmr from the first bar so be glad ur getting ur money today. Sbbt releases the money as soon as they get it and process it. They don't hold anything. Be patient. I have to be so I guess its easier but still ull get it. I usually had my deposit from sbbt around 4pm on the ddd last 5 years. Good luck
  • I checked on SBBT any they just received my refund so if anyone else has fees taken out I advise you to check now, mines have been taken out. I won't see my money until tomorrow though
  • this as posted on their website
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• According to SBBT, the refund that was due today is delayed till tomorrow. We should have it then.
  • "Please be assured that Tax Products Group will disburse funds immediately as they are received from the IRS."
    Right.......It sounds like SBBT actually has the money and is just delaying the transfer a day.
    Mine shows nothing. Except that they apparently got paid their 2.47 in "state tax fees" whatever that is.
  • sbbt got the money this morning and took out their fees at 8:02 am as I was told when I called a few minutes ago. They still have the money and it's in holding in their system. She said it will be sent out in 24 to 48 hours. Why when they say they don't hold them she had no answer
  • Mine are FINALLY pending in my account!
  • just deposited my refund on my netspend card from sbbt at 6:07 (central time)
  • Did u have fees taken out from sbbt
  • How do you find that out?
  • OOPS how do you find out if they are pending into your account?
  • mine was accep[ted in Jan and WHERES MY REFUND on IRS website says accepted, doesn't say approved yet
  • got my refund today it was in my bank at 4am
  • Yes, i had fees taken out and i checked the sbbt website this morning around 11 and they had received it and sent it to my netspend account already, then I got a txt at 6:07 pm  from netspend saying my money was available on my card
  • It means they are currently processing your info.
    2013* means it's not yet been touched.
    2013 says it's actually in progress.
  • lol

If you had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund then your refund is sent to the University National Bank of Saint Paul, MN (part of the SBBT group), they deduct the fees and deposit your remaining refund into your bank.

http://cisc.sbtpg.com

• Thanks that was helpful.
  • I have received a DD 2/6/14. I have filed on 1/17/2014 and I was accepted on 1/24/2014.
  • My ddd is 2/6 does anyone know when sbbt will receive my refund cause as of right now they haven't received it yet.im just wondering when will the IRS send my Monet to them
  • My DDD was today, and neither I nor SBTPG has received my refund yet. So...Yeah.
  • still trying to get in touch with someone from IRS and SBBT
  • Why does sbbt say they don't open until 7 pacific?? It's 7:30 there....
  • my DDD is today... I logged in to the SBBT website and it states that the refund was received. It says that the "date disbursed" was 2/6/2014 but under the "method" it says ACH direct deposit to go out on the next business day.  Does this mean that they will deposit it in to my bank tomorrow?
  • Me too supermom! It says disbursement 2/6 I hav netspend and ill get it today!! (:
  • @carrie.lynn2012 check sbbt now I checked and they received my refund.
  • Not really understanding why my fees show a "state tax fee", I'm in Texas, there are no state taxes. Is that the state taxes for SBBT because they are in a state with state income taxes???????

Seems very odd. Accepted 1/30, no ddd yet. Booooo. And I have no state taxes. So not really sure what the hold up is there.
  • Im in texas as well no state taxes accepted 1/31 at one bar still processing no fees was coming out and still no ddd....
  • No ddd here yet either, accepted 1/28....
  • @nikki.polk....same here...filed on 1/15 accepted 1/25....still processing no fees taken out...what's up with irs
  • I received my CA state taxes earlier this week. Federal accepted 28th and only one bar...smh
  • I was accepted on 1/29 still no dd?
  • Decided to check irs.gov. this afternoon.  Same status.  One bar and no dd.  My return is fairly simple.  Some people like myself really depend on tax refunds.  The IRS should have released a refund schedule as they have in the past.
  • Has the refund status on Turbo Tax changed for anyone?  The chart continues to say "0% have received their refund".
  • Noo
  • DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFO TO THIS SITE OR ANY SITE THAT ASKS for YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and THE AMOUNT of YOUR REFUND your JUST ASKING TO HAVE YOUR money STOLEN!!! ONLY THROUGH THE IRS OR TURBO TAX ITSELF!!!!

I've used Turbo Tax for 10 years now and every year I've have received my refund in my account within 9 days of it being accepted,  Some years as fast a 5 days.  Where's my Refund usually doesn't even show the correct information until after it's been deposited.  Once or twice I was able to see the information the day before it deposited.  Bottom line, don't panic!  They seem to be working pretty quickly this year :)

REFUND RECEIVED 2/6/2014 Direct Deposit - fees paid directly to Turbo Tax - That was fast!!!! :)

• Refund approved with a Direct Deposit Date of the 6th of February - again I will have my deposit within 9 days of being accepted :) Thanks Turbo Tax!!!
  • I got accepted the 24th.  This year is is taking much longer on my end.  I believe because actual start date was the 31st. In  that case, it is moving on schedule.
  • lucky you
  • Just checked my bank at midnight and I GOT MY REFUND!!!! :) Once again I got my refund within 9 days of it being accepted.
  • did yours go through SSBT?
  • No - I pay my fees up front every year and every year I get my refund within 9 days - Good luck, I'm sure you will be seeing yours soon!
  • That's what id like to knw
  • November, are you on east coast?
  • Hmmm...nothing here yet :(
  • yea are u on the east coast  november
  • I just checked my netspend card and it's fully loaded with my refund. I didn't get a alert from them via email or text like I thought it would. I'm in Ca. Good luck everyone. Seeya next year.
    File approved: 2/2

WOOHOO!
  • Remember it's only 416 where Sbbt is so they didn't update yet
  • Still trying to contact SBBT, keeps saying they are not open yet
  • They don't open until 7am pst
  • I just checkt the SBTG website and they received mine and took fees and said that disbursed date was today everyone expecting yours today go check and see .
  • same here. should be in my account today or tomorrow.
  • I just checked the website as well and it says I have disbursement date for today so hopefully it posts to my account soon!
  • Yeah could be today or tomorrow.  It said to be disbursed on the next business day which seems to imply tomorrow but then it has the date 2/6.
  • mine too it says tomorrow
  • made it to sbbt today already taken fees out and says tomorrow. it says they are one day late
  • Sbtpg says that funds has been sent to my bank minus their fees. HOWEVER, IBC bank says that I do not have any pending deposits...and wmr is a total fail, no point in checking there for anything
  • Same with me. They say they have sent the refund to my bank but my bank has no pending deposit. Lame.
  • DEBT Ceiling? What are you talking about LauryF70?
  • LauryF70. You do realize that the debt ceiling doesn't need to be raised until mid-March, right?  They created a budget to keep the government up and running until then. Don't gloat. Your ignorance is not charming.
  • ^^^^ lol
  • lol burn
  • I'm in the midwest this year but it's been the same even when I lived on the west coast.

Its 7:30 here in va, and sbtpg still says its hasn't received the refund.  Supposed to get it today, thought it would update overnight, but still says the same thing.  Anyone else having this problem?

• Im having the same problem was really counting on it today sbtg is saying fees still needing to be paid.. they havent received the return and wmr is still at the approved bar ugh
  • Sbbt opens in 10 minutes. We should hear something soon.
  • i am having some issue! i see some have gotten their refund and some havent when it was ddd  feb 6th   what the heck?
  • Same thing here in OH, nothing in my account, nothing showing on sbbt....sigh
  • i wonder why some have and some havent
  • Those that have gotten theirs paid up front and did not go through sbbt. I haven't read anyone who did go through sbbt that has gotten theirs yet
  • i live in WA and it's 5am here still no refund on my netspend card that turbo tax sent.  You would think that since everything is automated now a days and since it is 2014 that the computer systems could get our refunds to us on time.  Gotta love our government.
  • I think all of us that got ours paid the fee directly and did not have it taken out
  • what is sbbt?
  • I had funds pulled from federal, and I still have not received mine and neither has SBBT, still showing nothing deposited.
  • I keep call sbtg and they keep saying "our office is now closed wth" they say they open at 5 and it was 530 their time anybody talk to a person
  • Tried calling sbbt no answer.
  • Me either, what is going on with SBBT?
  • does SBBT do deposits during the day?
  • I haven't received mines either , I wanna know what is going on with sbbt because we were suppose to have our money today, if anyone talks to them or the irs let me know what they say
  • You will receive your money by the end of the day. Banks dont like to hold Fedz money. Just wait couple hours...
  • Everyone check sbbt site
  • I just checked SBBT and my refund is there. Yayyyyyy
  • sbbt says they sent my refund to my card yet netspend doesn't show it. No delay in Irs it's netspend  with the delay
  • I agree with Cremesoda...It's there for me too, but hasn't posted to NetSpend yet...I really hope it posts today, I was counting on it to be there.
  • I'll never use SBBT again...I've never had this problem
  • OK SBBT says they already released my refund to my bank but my bank doesn't have it :/
  • I just got off the phone with sbbt and they did not release them yet. she said they say that but they are still in their system and that they will release them in 24 to 48 hours. Irs did not delay sbbt just won't release them yet even though the lady said yes we already took out our fees at 8:02 am their time and it's in holding since.  Next year I will have it put in my papal account. No more sbbt bank for me.
  • This is the truth so help me God...my daughter went through tax act..age got a date this morning for the 10th, she filed her taxes on Monday the 3rd hour excerpted the 4th and her refund was on her netspend card at 12:46 this morning....wow never saw that before
  • So if netspend telling you different it's not true...my daughter is proof
  • I just got mine dd to net spend at 5pm with fees being deducted from refund through sbbt
  • http://cisc.sbtpg.com it says theres a delay of one day
  • u
  • Filed my return on jan 27th and still have not received my refund in my account, anyone else having this problem?
JUST GOT MY REFUND!!!  I filed on 25th, they were accepted on Jan 28th and today is Feb  6th.  However....what I received is less that half of what my refund showed it would be and I do not have any outstanding debts like child support, student loans, tax payments, etc.  Still trying to look into that now.
  • Congrats!
  • Thank you for letting us know!
  • did you have to pay for using turbotax @kcladygemini?
  • i had all fees taken out of refund
  • thats wassup
  • @latashahughes12...  I used the Freedom Edition
  • Did u find out why u only received half?
  • i am missing money from my refund also. Please let us know if you found anything out
  • I am missing money...did u find out
  • my boyfriend is too!! here i thought it was a bill we forgot about that came out of the bank but nothing did
  • I am missing some money from my state refund and I haven't received my federal refund yet, any reason why they shorted us??
  • Did anyone call he irs today?? What did they say?? I been at working all day.. any new updates I have two 570 codes now with 3/10/14 by them anyone knows what this means???
  • I did they said they couldn't give any info out till the 22nd day after processing began which was on 2-1 so that means 2-22 before they can give you update over the phone
  • I'm missing $500 from my federal .....

For everyone that is tired of not knowing what is going on with their refunds every year please sign the petition below to urge the IRS to provide us with more timely and informative status updates.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/urge-irs-provide-more-timely-and-informing-status-details-...

I filed on the 10th, was accepted on the 24th, and my ddd is the 6th.

I think the earliest the money will go out is the 6th. BUT, sometimes the IRS sends them out after 2pm the day before because banks won't post the money until the next day. But if you have NetSpend, then you will get it on the 5th because they post it as soon as they get it. So since my ddd is the 6th, I'm going to start looking for it on the 5th.

Good luck to those who don't have a ddd yet. I'm sure it's coming soon. WMR only updates once a day, so if I were you I would check first thing every morning. Then you know one way or the other and don't need to check a thousand times.

• I was wondering if I could possibly get Mine tomorrow because my bank doesn't hold the deposit, I also called the irs today and the woman told me to go by the date I was given feb. 6th by that morning I am not rushing it my bills are paid but I would love to buy a new car soon
    • On wmr mines say scheduled to be direct deposited on feb 6 but Santa Barbara bank hasn't received my refund yet , so do anyone know when the irs will send my money to Santa Barbara bank so they can deduct there fees
    • On the 6th!
    • @guccigal so when they receive it will they deposit it the same day to your account??
    • Yes they don't hold the money. I asked about this last year.
    • I just got off the phone with the IRS, my refund has been sent to the ACH holding warehouse, now just waiting on them to release it to SBBT.  The lady from the IRS said it could take up to 5 days for it to be released to SBBT.
    • What's really going on with the networks cards?
    • @carrie.lynn2012 my refund is with SBBT right now so I  advise you to check there website now
    I filed on 1/29 and got accepted on the 30th.... I have been checking everyday since the 2nd of Feb to see if I got approved. Yesterday 2/5/2014 around 12:30 pm I checked and it still said it was processing. When I checked today around the same time it said approved and I should have my refund by 2/10/2014. However when I checked my bank account the funds were already there! So I say don't panic, maybe the WMR tool is just lagging behind this year. I was freaking because I thought I wouldn't get mine til next week but I have a pleasant surprise!

I have used turbo tax for 2 years now. Prior to last year the deposit schedule was once a week but also depended on if you made the filing cut off for that week to get it by that following week. Since last year I noticed that the IRS was refunding  more than once a week. I received my refund in my account on February 2nd which was a saturday last year and received the email that my refund was on its way on February 1st. My return was accepted on 01/30/2013 so only on Wednesdays would not hold true if that is when mine came. My bank also deposits the same day they get the information. I have kept these emails for reference so I was able to go back and look to see when I got my actualy deposit.

• Well I jus check wmr fory status n its currently down hopefully they r processing or deposits early for 2/04/2014 instead of 2/06/2014 getting excited right hope this is helpful
      • Does Santa Barbara website ever update?
      • Blaquechocoletee2 when was your return accepted and when was the last time you had checked before it gave you an earlier date?
      • They accepted mine 1/31 @1030am but it still says processing.
      • same here, got accepted 1/31, still processing.
      • I wonder if ours will be updated overnight!
      • I was wondering the same thing, has anyone who got accepted on 1/31 or later been approved yet?
      • Just out of curiosity, has anyone with DDD of 2/6 received their refund yet, or is your refund posted on SBBT website?
      • What is the sbbt website?
      • no i dont see it. but i will not do the back fees anymore. it is quicker coming straight from the irs.
      • wmr is back up and running
      • SBBT is the bank your refund goes to before it gets directly deposited into your account.. It goes through them first to take out any fees.
      • mine was accepted 2/1 so when do you think on it?
      • WMR down again! Come on big money!
      • has anyone who got accepted on 1/31 or later been approved?
      • I haven't , very few have said that they know someone who has.
      • ok no need to worry then, thanx.
      • I was accepted  on 1/30 and mine still says processing can't do order transcripts. I hate the waiting game.
      • Yea the waiting game sucks!!!!
      • I was accepted on the 30 still nothing

http://cisc.sbtpg.com

http://cisc.sbtpg.com

• Okay hopefully I will receive my return tomorrow my ddd is the 6th but I had to call the irs because the site said I didn't file but the irs agent o spoke with informed me of my ddd of the 6th so don't just depend on the wmf site
      • Has anyone who file and been accepted on the 31st has a DDD yet? I was accepted on the 31st just after 7am and is still in processing.
      • I got accepted on da 28th n on the 2nd my refund was approved still patiently waotng for Thursday 2 come around 2 c if I actually get my dd
      • I was accepted on the 25th and mine still says it's processing.  Wierd.
      • I was accepted on 1/30. Applied to have my refund deposited onto my NetSpend card. I still have the email stating by the 21st of Feb and only 1 bar in IRS Wheres My Refund. (No info showing on SBBT either) I was able to order my 2013 transcript.
      • Still have the generic 6 th message.   Was accepted 1/24.  This is the first time in history that the stupid irs waited until the day of to disburse.   I'm starting to doubt it'll even be disbursed tomorrow either.
      • Filed 1/30 accepted around 8am on 1/31 still at 1 bar saying processing no date yet...
      • Filed on the 31st, Accepted on the 1st and received my refund this morning :)
      • on the WMR website I'm still on the first bar but have my tax money
      • Seriously? @tater.4508
      • Wow
      • Mine too accepted 1/31 @ 817am still one bar....no dd
      • Accepted on the 26th and still nothing for me yet. :( It has shown processing on the IRS web site for 10 days now since the 27th. Very frustrated this year. Last year I got mine on 02/02 and I filed everthing the same. Going to Hawaii next Wed and I was counting on this.
      • last yr the wmr never updated but if u was able to order the transcript then you should start checking the bank sbbt
      • Mine was accepted the 31st and still processing, I helped my friend do his taxes and he was accepted feb 2nd and got a dd date of feb 10th today.

My return was accepted on 1/24, and my ddd was supposed to be 2/5. I checked this morning to see the status and I read that I'm still within the window and I should receive my refund no later than the 20th. I've been using Turbo Tax since 2008 and this was the first time i received this type of message. Has anyone else received a message like this?

• Thats a generic response that everyone is seeing who used turbo tax
      • Mine was accepted on the 10th-I was approved on the 2nd. DDD of the 6 the but with Turbo it usually come 1 or 2 days before. Checked sbtpg this mornings and still nothing.  Patiently waiting for my blessing
      • Same here..never took  this long!
      • I DONT THINK IRS IS RELEASING UNTIL EXACTLY ON THE 6TH...IN THE PAST I HAVE GOTTEN MINE A DAY OR TWO EARLY  AND NOTHING THIS AM!!! IM SURE THEY WILL RELEASE THE FUNDS TOMORROW
      • Same here mines say DDD for Feb 6 , but I checked with sbbt and they haven't received it yet , does anyone know when will the IRS send our money to sbbt
      • I have got mine the past two years the day before irs WMR. Last year at 12:05 pm and the year before at 4:30 pm both the day before the date but I can't say they are going to do it this year. Sbbt does system update I (think) twice daily so it could still show up today sometime. Can't say it will as everything has changed this year.
      • My dd date is the 6th as well. I've checked sbbt and they haven't recieved it. Does this mean I won't actually get my refund until the 7th?
        File approved: 2/2

WOOHOO! Good luck y'all
      • I'm also in Texas and my DDD is the 6th and I haven't gotten anything. The last 2 years with TurboTax I've always gotten it early. I don't know a thing about this Sbb-whatever. Never had to worry bout it before. I filed on 1/22, accepted 1/28. Leavign for vacation on the 10th but cant without my refund :(

Nope. I wish! My acceptance date moved back to 1/22 but still no date and i logged into WMR too many times so it wont let me check again until tomorrow!

• I'm scared to check that WMR site more than once in a day.. I think it might trigger an audit! And my refund will really be delayed!
      • It won't lol I check mine several times every year
      • Last year I didn't even received a DDD on WMR  till after I received my refund and I got my Fees taken out through SB bank and it went through all in one day ...SB received it hours later was in my account now hoping for that this year.
      • If u used the feature to have fees taken out of ur refund use this link to check status of IRS sending it to TT...
        https://cisc.sbtpg.com/mb/index.aspx
      • irs has issued the refunds as of last night.it is https://cisc.sbtpg.com/mb/index.aspx that is having problems with overload.they have techs coming in to fix but say it can take up to a week to fix before they can issue any refunds they have received from irs.looks like everyone is in for a long wait.i called and they have an expedite list you can ask to be put on.
      • How did you find this out?
      • Sbbt is working for me....
      • Works for me as well waylon
      • It is not an overload... Use the desktop version
      • I'm all worried about the stupid transcripts causing an audit or delay!
      • Everyone starts with 201 the first 4 digits are 2014 for everyone
      • I have been 201 forever and have never been audited!!! Don't pay him any attention... 201 is the beginning of the year!!!! Like 2012 2013 2014 duhhh!!! I even checked cycle codes on line!!! And it tells u what it means!
      • Thanks lamaz! Some people just like to get everyone all worked up!
      • Haha!!!!
      • Here is a post directly from IRS

01 = Friday

02 = Monday

03 = Tuesday

04 = Wednesday

05 = Thursday

Note:

• So stuff it waylon !!!
      • 47 000-079 Original/SFR – Non TEFRA
        47 080-099 Original TEFRA
        47 100-199 No Return
        47 200-299 Audit/Fraud
        47 300-379 Electronic Prints
        47 400-479 Paperless Examined — EGC
        5XXX only & TREES Closures
        47 600-699 Original/ELF/SFR
        47 760-769 Copy/BRTVU/RTVUE Print
        47 780-789 No Return
        47 790-799 Copy/BRTVU/RTVUE Print
        47 900-999 EP/EO/GE Copy of Return
      • I'm sorry I was arguing against burn a quarantine and NOT lamaz. 201
        Does NOT mean will be audited!!!
      • your funny lam.that has nothing to do with the 201
      • looks like lam is in for an audit.have fun with that
      • I mean thanks lamaz for the help and as for people liking to get others worked up I meant (burn a Quran) :) sorry for confusion!
      • waylon.see post with meaning of 201 above.his definition of the 201 is not for the date but for audit.
      • I don't think anyone is going to take someone seriously when they use an offensive user name like that.  But, you guys are using the right numbers, different things.  200-299 is audit, but not in a cycle code.  It will the number you get as an excuse from the IRS when you are rejected or delayed.  I had it (not an audit, but a code) one year because I also filed a prior year at the same time, and they sent a paper check because they won't do multiple dd at the same time - or didn't at that time.  Cycle code is an internal thing for the IRS to know when it went through their cue as Iam is explaining.
      • I think you are referring to something else than everyone else is talking about b.a.q ....

We are talking about cycle codes that are 8 digits and ALL start in "2014" for this year.... Nobody is talking about any code that begins in the numeral 4....I assume you are looking in the wrong section as everyone else
      • Thank you tlrush for explaining that better than I could!
      • i posted cycle list.but ill drop it.you both will find out when you get your audit,or delay like tl said
      • New topic!!!! Does any one else have any new updates yet.
      • No update yet for me
      • No update me for me either :( just checked sbbt and it stays the same with nothing sent to them yet
      • Anything yet anyone ....???
      • I can't get on the Sbbt page.it's all jumbled. Nope nothing yet.I'm thinking Mon. or wed. for sure.
      • we wil get our refund deposits by the am watch and wait and see.the irs wants us to have our refunds in time for the super bowl
      • im getting 10456 bucks and im betting on Denver   all of it
      • You think we will have it in the morning? I hope your rights and if u are i love ya haha...I hope!!!
      • Bank direct deposits are not done on sundays or weekends...
      • I've always got mine on a Sunday.
      • I'd love to get it tomorrow, but I really doubt it. It'll be Wednesday.
      • I have a credit union so at the earliest it will be during the week, that's the bad thing about banking there because they manually  post dep and only twice a day
      • It might be a memopost of an upcoming deposit on the wire, but banks do not receive federal deposits on weekends. The fed does not release deposits on weekends and holidays. This is why VA benefits, pension, and SS are not received on weekends or holidays.
      • Who is this Burn A ..... person. How old are we? Anyways thanks Alathea.
      • Funny, my daughter's SSI came in today :D
        Don't know why - but it's scheduled for the first, and even on holiday's it post on the first.
      • Once the Fed releases it to the bank, it is up to the bank to soft or hard post it. The Fed, SSI, etc doesn't deposit money on non banking days.*shrug*
      • IRS wmr is down? anyone have deposits yet?
      • Was just going to say wmr is down! It obviously updated because holy smokes the whole app looks totally diff now new layout, everything for iPhone. Hopefully our info is updating too and not just the looks of the app ;)
      • still down here....
      • I read it is down until 12am est .... I'll check again at 12 and see
      • cool
      • Still down on my end
      • I even called IRS, & an automated message machine said they're experiencing technical difficulties. Maybe they're FINALLY actually updating WMR!
      • Does it say when it should be back up?
      • thought you read it would be up at 12?
      • No, it just said to try back later. The IRS2go app as well..
      • Yep it's what I saw but it's not working so I must have seen wrong information :(
      • Any new news people?
      • Just tried WMR online & the app, & it says it's currently unavailable please try again later. I'm guessing they're updating..
      • Looks like I got an error message when checking via IRS2go. They could be updating the site. I guess I will check again when I wake up.
      • Hopefully it's a big update. It's been down a while now
      • Like Share
        Print
        When is Where's My Refund Available?

En Español

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.

Our Change of Address and Refund Trace features are not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
         Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
         Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
         Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
         Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
         Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
         Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
           and 9:00 pm to Midnight

Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time.
      • $$$$$$ its coming yea!!!!
      • Mine is Thursday as well. I got accepted on the 24th
      • me too
      • ddd 2-6-14.start checking
      • Finally on the second bar!! DD date of 2-6!!
      • When was all you that got a ddd accepted?
      • 1/29
      • 1/26
      • I was accepted 1-29
      • Mine says BY feb 6
      • dont believe that
      • I tried the link but it says cannot find anything with my social- why is that if I was accepted 1/25 - system irs tracker still says processing.
      • What number are you calling? All I get is an automated
        File approved: 2/2

WOOHOO! Good luck yall
      • I received a portion of mine that was being deposited on my netspend at 3am also the rest is going to my credit union. But that one hasn't posted yet.
      Income tax accepted 1/24/2013 but still no change- still have one bar. Does anyone know when it should be updated?
      • I received my tax $ this morning and on the WMR website i'm still one bar
      • Did you go thru your bank or netspend?
      • tater u receive your refund today????
      • Last year I didn't get my money till 6pm est sbtg said once they get it they send it cause they don't hold anything
      • Shenanigans
      • I agree.  I don't believe anyone received their refund today.
      • i must agree me either!!! i have an amex card i called them and they stated no pending dd and that when the irs  sends  the deposit they post it right away. she kept saying if your dd date said the 6th irs has wont allow us to release to you till the 6th and it will pot by 9 am pst time. so i believe dd will go out at 12 am tonite and depending on bank well see post thru out  the day  tomorrow of more than just one person saying they got their refund
      • Nobody got anything yet 0% y still on here and the irs won't deposit until later 2day or 2nite
      • I called my bank and asked if I had a pending deposit for tomorrow and she stated that there was nothing in the "warehouse as of yet".  However, in previous years I have called the day before and was told the same thing yet my refund was in my account around 9am the following day.
      • The IRS lady I talked to this morning said refunds are going out starting midnight tonite
      • Great info!  Thanks for posting!
      • I Figured that!!!! once it wasnt here this morning
      • I seen some people say in past they got there money an that wmr didn't update.  I think if they put on there a date for everyone and say something caused a delay and the money wasn't there the irs would be getting overloaded in phone calls on that day. I was accepted 817am on 1/31 hopefully the 6th but wmr has no date one bar and processing. Won't let me order transcript so idk....just don't see how some that was accepted the same day already have date as of the 6th...but it's the waiting game
      • KFrazier, I just got off the phone with the IRS also.  The gentlemen I spoke with said there is staging processing and no funds are released till 2/6/14 so in other words after midnight the funds will be released and start hitting our banks for those with direct deposits that didn't go through SBBT.
      • according to the 2014 tax  chart my refund is supposed to be sent  on the 5th so who knows
      • IM JUST GLAD WE HAVE A DDD DATE WE JUST GOTTA  GET THRU TODAY GUYS!!!
      • Tess98 was you accepted on or before the 31st? An what does your wmr say? Mine accept 31 only at one bar no ddd yet. But I don't have any fees coming out either. ..
      • i dont  even have a due date yet
      • Got my refund an hour ago. Ddd of the 6th accepted on the 28th. I'm active duty stationed in Japan but bank with Navy Federal. And the deposit posted at midnight. It's 1:14 am Thursday here.
      • Nikki.Polk I was accepted on the 24th, DDD of 2/6/14 I was one of the early "test" ones that was accepted prior to the 1/31/14 IRS opening date.
      • Forgot to mention that I used the free military edition of Turbo Tax so I didn't have any fees for them to deduct out.
      • So I guess midnight it is then.
      • the irs guy just told me the reason the wmr hasn't updated is there trying to het everyone there deposits to them on 6th that filed by the 31st
      • Niska we are stayion at fort hood we used the military free file an go through navy fed to so hopefully tomorrow morning then. Thank you! But did your wmr update?
      • I sure hope so. I filed on the 10th, Accepted on the 26th and so far nothing on the IRS web page but accepted. It has shown that since the 27th and when I call it gives me the same status. I hope I just get mine in the bank tomorrow even with no update on the irs web site. :/
      • Im sure by this afternoon we will start to see people updating and saying they recieved their money. Everyone that does just come back and let everyone else know to gibe the others hope :) Good Luck everyone!
      • Thanks nisha we station at ft hood used the sane filing as you an same bank so hopefully tomorrow. ...
      • Same*
      • same here, but last year after I was able to order my transcript then ddd showed at sbbt bank but the wmr never updated. last yr I did my sister n law and mine at the same time and she got hers back first
      • My money hit my accout at 12 pm central today
      • nice
      • Mz2juicy did you use turbo tax?
      • Yes of corse, paid fees upfront
      • Ddd of 2/6 accepted on 2/26
      • Oh ok. Thanks
      • what bank did you go thru mz2juicy?
      • No my wmr is still at the one bar Nikki. That was bothering me before the money hit but I guess like there not really updating it.
      • First national bank
      • So has anyone really recieved there federal refund? with a DDD of 2/6 ? or anyone have a update on santa barbara?
      • I haven't seen any change on SBBT and haven't got a email from them saying they received the return from the IRS yet!
      • I was accepted on the 28th and still no DDD. Really hoping ill get a date by tomorrow but from what I can see even the people that have dates wont get their money on time :(
      • I have a question so does the irs send your refund to turbo tax bank and then to your bank this is ridiculous
      • Only if you had your fees for turbo tax taken out of your refund @latashahughes12. Otherwise, it goes directly to your bank account.
      • if you had your fees taken out the irs send it to SBBT they debt there fees then send it to your bank.. I have used them for the last 6 years and never had a issue
      • Spoke with someone at sbbt they said no one that's going through them has received a refund and that their "may" be a batch sent to them in the morning and they don't know what time. They did show that I have one coming to them just not a date.
      • i always have such bad luck and when i seen the DDD was 2/6 i got excited looking for a new car and i probably got my hopes up and it wont be in my account tomorrow lol.
      • ever since 2pm michigan time everytime i tried to check WMR it has said WMR is currently unavailable try again later ... anyone else getting that?
      • I have never had a issue with them... Im sure we will get the email from them tomorrow saying the got the transfer and then it will be in our accounts on Friday I have always had them sent to me Friday mornings
      • vhernandez what number did you call?
      • Stop being so negative ppl its gon be there. Have a lil faith
      • 1 (877) 908-7228
        File approved: 2/2

WOOHOO!
      • Anyone using sbbt go theirs, yet?
      • not me just checked sbbt and still nothing
      • Has anyone been able to get through to sbbt? Everytime I call I get a busy signal.
      • i fiinally got threw, i kept getting a busy signal, ive been on hold for over 30 minutes
      • Yes it's annoying!!! Accepted 1/30 still pending.
      • FINALLY got thru w sbbt, finally received in the process of sending to my bank... Irs took their sweet damn time this year... Smh
      • I just checked SBBT and they have my refund , so everyone who went through them I suggest you check now
      • Accepted 1/31 finally got ddd 2/12 my cousin accepted 2/4 got her date for 2/10 but yayyyy finally a date!

accepted 1/26/14

ddd 2/6/14

Just so people know , the information on here has been incorrect.

There was a poster on her by the name of jaraxyl2 and he made a lot of sense and seem to know  what he was talking about.

Just to correct him, he was wrong.

I filled on  Jan 24th and was accepted 25th.

On WMY it has been showing processing, so I took what Jaraxyl2 was saying about date.

Well, I went to check WMR and it still shows processing (2/6/14 @ 12:08 AM)  but I got a text from Chase jat 12:06 Am alerting me of a deposit..

So I assume the stupid WMR is not updated or accurate.

Got my refund posted at 3 a.m.!   I paid fees directly and was accepted on 1/26. HAPPY DANCE!!! Hope you all get yours soon!

• I also received my refund this morning. I did not have any fees taken out of my refund because I used the turbotax freefile.   I hope everyone else with a deposit date of 2/6/14 gets theirs.  Let us know!

I submitted mine on the 10th, was accepted on the 24th, and I just now checked WMR and saw this:

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 6, 2014.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 11, 2014, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

• Mine says the same that it should be direct deposit on the 6th.
          • Mine says the same. YAY!
          • Mine says "by Feb 6th" which leads my to believe it's coming sooner. Either way I'm relived
          • Update!!! I recieved a DD date of feb 6 2014
          • 2-6 here too!!
          • Are you all checking WMR directly, or some other app?
          • Wmr
          • Mine says BY feb 5 too woohoo
          • Amanda, did you file education credits? I haven't heard of any delays this year, but I know last year was a nightmare. I was accepted on the 30th and I am still processing, but I had education credits.
          • I filed on 30and got excepted on 30 and had no education credits and till one red bar
          • has anyone that filed on 30th and got excepted on 30th get a ddd yet
          • I was accepted on the 24th at 5pm but im still only showing 1 red bar. I didnt have no education credits or anything. Hoping to be approved soon.
          • Maybe they haven't gotten to us that were accepted on the 30th yet, that makes me feel better, thanks!
          • I had education credits n got a DDD and on second orange bar
          • I do ed credits but there is no hold on them this year.
          • Thanks! When were you accepted?
          • im sure itll change on next update
          • I do have ed credits but there are no holds on them this  year...im just VERY confused because of all of these other comments
          • It wouldnt have accepted ypur return if there were education credit hold ups
          • I was accepted on the 26th at about 2PM. I have education credits as well. Still only shows one bar...hoping nothing went wrong!
          • I was accepted on the 24th and still only 1 bar with education credits just relax I'm sure our approved button is some where lol
          • Vicki, ignore the negative comments, They won't except everyone the same day. You can still get the same DDD of the sixth tomorrow morning.
          • Does anyone know if the IRS does deposits everyday, or is it only on certain days of the week? Thanks in advance!!!
          • I don't know, I have always received my deposits on different days. Last year it was a Monday. The IRS could have sent it on Friday.
          • Also, I have Chase Bank.. Will it go directly to them, or will it go through another bank first?
          • If you paid the fees from your return, it will go through SBBT (Santa Barbara Bank and Trust) to remove the fees, then go to your bank.
          • The IRS says they are doing daily transfers, and I tend to believe them.  It's all computerized these days, so weekends depend on your banks computer system.  If you went thru SBTB to do your return because you had fees taken from your refund (which I wouldn't advise), you  will have a slight delay - just because you are adding a step.  I've had my deposit the last few years on varying days, and my daughter receives SSI, which is funded through the Treasury as well, and that comes on different days - and on weekends (There have been post saying nothing would come through on the weekends, which just isn't true in anyway, but rather depends on your bank).  

As to the 2/6/14 date, I will say in the last two years, I've received my deposit before the presumed date that WMR shows - so I won't say that it will exactly be the 6th - who knows?  There is a chance that the IRS divided the returns up, and if you have certain credits that they have to check you will be put into another group.  Who's to say for sure?  Hang in there, and don't worry just yet.
          • - Which is exactly what I said. The fed and treasury release the deposits on week days. What your bank chooses to do with them and how often they process deposits on the wire is another thing entirely. #worksatbank
          • Just on wed,the 5th,12th..etc
          • I'm getting the SAME message! I had bars but this morning it changed to a message from the IRS saying its processing and they will let me know
          • I got the same message I don't get any bars
          • Grrrr just spent 2 hrs with IRS to tell me they are still processing but dont see ne thing, still have 570. He said, ok, but , they cant acess it til 21 days, which im technically 25 today but 21 for the 31st.....he had his mgr look at it n nothing. Asked if they sent a letter n he said no.. So hoping its a glitch. They are suppose to do big up dates this weekend. My status changed to no bars n was able to get my transcripts with  a 570 code, last thur nite. So hoping my acct updates on Thurs n tomorrow i get a DDD date for next week...
          Received my refund. Bank: Wells Fargo (in case anyone banks with them) file accepted: 1/26
          File approved: 2/2

WOOHOO!
          • I filed on 1/31 was accepted on 2/2/14, never got a dd date, but figured it would update today and get a dd date of 2/13, but however when I got up this morning, it had changed on WMR to you shoud get your deposit by Feb 10th, give it until 2/15 before call ing us and I checked my bank and it was deposited last night at 10:00 PM.
          • good news! i just hope ill have some tomorrow
          • Thank you for posting this!  This is what everyone has been waiting for. I have a credit union and they don't credit direct deposits until they open this morning, so I hope I have some good news to report here in a couple of hours!
          • wmr doesnt update til today check ur status accepted 1/31/14 approved today 2/10/14 ddd
          • You got that DD date today?

Wednesday and Fridays are deposit days.

I've been going through turbo tax for 8 years and this has been a cycle that I guarantee!

• Ok not true. I have DDD on a thurs and have always got mine on diff days
          • Depends on the bank and how you have it processed...like through sbb...etc...so has been my experience...
          • That's funny...this is the first time I've commented and it gave me loose cannon as my monaker..too perfect..lol
          • Wheres my refund updated will be deposited by the 6th
          • I just checked the irs app.. Bar finally moved to REFUND APPROVED this morning! WOOHOO.. I have an estimated date of Feb 6th! (I got approved on 1-24 if anyone is curious!) They are coming :)
          • I was accepted on the 27th and have my DDD of 2-6
          • My DDD says "BY Feb. 6".. Hopefully, we will see it sooner!
          • Now my state was just accepted!
          • did anyone have the education credit
          • I did. Accepted on the 26th. Nothing yet.
          • Yes we had education credit....ddd 2/6 accepted 1/26
          • what is all this codes n num crap i cant even get on the irs sight i have no idea and am stressing what the hell am i supposed to do??????????????
          • The IRS site is currently updating...it's down from 12 (midnight) to, I believe, 3 AM.
          • relax the site is down for the next few hours..
          • Anyone get their anticipated refund this am?
          • Not here
          • ugh :)
          • There's still hope for today i would assume :) fingers crossed! Of course it's so snowy in KY with *Anotherrrr* winter storm we couldn't do anything with it even if it did come in today haha go figure
          • Nope just need to be more patient I guess
          • I filed on 1/24/14 and got accepted on 1/28/14 and got my due date yesterday for 2/6/14
          • wmr still down? any new news yet?
          • So true I am in Kentucky also. Daughter just told me under the snow is all ice. Hoping no more snow. I heard about a storm that's supposed to hit the northwest but not sure if it is going to miss us or not
          • Oh I sure hope so Lexington can't handle much more!!! Even our exit off I-75 was closed this morning!
          • I live in radcliff last night they told people to stay home that only emergency,police and plows were aloud out. I'm from northwest indiana so I'm used to this but after being here for 7 yrs I'm not used to all this ice. Praying no ice storm this year
          • WMR is up. I'm still on second bar.
          • JUST talked to an IRS rep.....she informed me that those of us who have the statement that our returns are being processed and a refund date will be posted when availiable that everything is alright and that our returns are just in the "processing stage"  She said that we should see our bars back when we are doing processing and she did tell me that we WILL have our refunds by Feb 15th! I hope this helps.
          • Anyone received anything yet today?
          • WMR has been down for me all day, and the app. Have not been able to check if I have progress. I usually just check once in the mornings, so I shouldnt be locked out.... is it down for everyone else?
          • yes down on my end
          • Just checked, it works for me.
          • Works for me as well.
          • Yeah, it went back up for me, still at two bars, no progress.
          • wowwubzzy... you will get your money  before the bar progresses. IF you have a DDD of the 6th and you have Netspend the money will come 2/4. Netspend does not hold any funds. They give the bank 2 days to process.
          • Ok so does anyone know about green dot cards? Are they like the netspend cards?
          • At least thats what I put together.
          • i got paypal and it got accepted but you will have to get the  routing number and account number from the paypal site after you create you your site account if i remember that dosent come with the card its only a temp till they send the real one and it will have all that info
          • Yeah ive had the green dot for almost a year now...lol....just NEVER had returns put on it
          • How do you figure the money will be there today when the WMR says the 6th? If you have NetSpend it could be there after 2pm on the 5th, but its not going to be there 2 days early.
          • You never get the refund the day it says always early. Netspend does not hold any funds. IRS gives the bank 2 days to process. I think. How do you know that it will come after 2pm tomorrow?
          • Yes because i have netspend and i don't have anything as of yet wasn't planning on it either...but im expecting for it sometime this afternoon or after midnight 2nite
          • mine still saying being process its  been a week after it was accepted on the 28th
          • I have netspend as well!!!
          • i have netspend as well