This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

Does the IRS direct deposit on the weekends?

Does the IRS deposit refunds via direct deposit on Sat or Sun?

• I filed on the 23rd accepted on the 28th but Im still on the first bar and still no due date! HELP!!! What does that mean?
  • I have used TurboTax for 7 Years. every year my return has been spot on with what the Gov't said. I have a date of Feb, 6th. Sometime in the wee hours of the morning Turbotax will send an email to you stating that your deposit has happened and price withdraws have occured if you payed TurboTax for there service and chose to have the fee's come out of your return.
  • my ddd was 6th. its early morning and nothing so far
  • My dad is today as well and I still have not received anything. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
  • TT sais I am accepted and approved and now I look on the irs page nd it still the 1st bar is the only bar that is orange I am still waiting on it to say accepted and refund sent and its the 6th so I should have it today and nothing and they say they only updatet over night so does that mean that now I have to wait till tomorrow to check again it is 853 am here ?
  • I wonder if TurboTax received anything since I elected to have my money drafted out of my check.
  • Idk this is so annoying! I have the netspend and they don't hold funds so I'm confused!
  • i am to tryin to fig this out none of it makes sense
  • please  let me know if anyone gets it or if you get info and find out why we havent! i really need mine lol im sure we all do! lol i been checking all morning and still nothing callin irs now!
  • what you find out if it is helpful let us know
  • I even checked mine on Santa Barbara bank and trust, money has not been sent there yet. So when the IRS releases the funds I will still have to wait on the SBBT to send it to me. This is BS!
  • yea that is BS this is crazy so no1 has good news here looks like!
  • I called the irs to track my refundn it says they are havin technical diff. to call later.. smh hmmm
  • Same here... Nothing and mine was supposed to have been today as well.. :(
  • Should I give up hope for today then
  • i want to give up but i cant i need it to much lol
  • Oh mannnn
  • my also only says acepted jan,26 and I have't got a dd yet this is my first year with turbo tax iv'e always used hr block other people I hear that used them already had dd will never use turbo again
  • My cousin brandy received hers today and me and my fiance are still waiting. We were all 3 supposed to receive it today
  • Any one now what time the irs will start to send the refunds out my DDD is for today any hope that I would see it later on?
  • Please only state if you personally got your refund, not your sister or baby momma's 2nd cousin. That is not helpful. We are all anxious and want real info.
  • It is obviously helpful bc someone has received it So They Are Apparently Sending Them out. Rude much!
  • HEY GUYS!!!!! I just checked and they sent it to Santa Barbara Bank!!! YAY!!
  • Is that the bank they send it to bf they send it to our banks?
  • forget that link - whomever posted it  article from 2012 - if I read it correctly!
  • where did u check
  • When do they start sending our refund??
  • I just check mine and santa Barbara bank already got my refund still don't now how long till my bank clears it
  • mines was sent to the bank, the site is https://cisc.sbtpg.com
  • Everyone go check your SBBT from now until 12 noon they will have your money there then you will receive it at your bank at midnight or first thing in the morning have a blessed day everyone
  • It just error
  • @whitlee0913 did your stat change on the irs web site and can u give me info to check with bank please
  • When I click on that I get an error when I put in my info.
  • @calissaconsuelo_ I just checked the link you provided and they did send it. Thank You... :)
  • That website isn't working
  • Try calling the customer service number. You can put your info in that way. Mine was sent to Santa Barbara, just waiting for my bank to receive it.
  • My refund has been sent to Santa Barbara bank also. Hopefully it will show in my account later today or tomorrow!
  • There's a post saying that there were "technical difficulties" and the IRS is one day late in dispersing funds for 2/6.
  • Mine was still not at sbbc :( i was accepted on the 29th and still know nothing
  • Ok, so it seems to me that Sunday, Feb. 2 they set out the first batch to be deposited on 2/6. Then on 2/6 they set another batch to be deposited on 2/10. I bet that 2/10 there will be another batch 2/13. SO it looks like if you don't get a change on status on a wednesday or a sunday, then it won't change on the other days of the week....."

HI JDespaw,

Please see the comments posted below for the feedback from several TurboTax customers who have received their refunds already.

Please also see the TurboTax online video entitled "What Days of the Week Does IRS Deposit Tax Refunds?"

After the excerpt below, I also attached a link to the entire article/video. 

"Tax refunds are processed by the IRS two times per week. On the first day, the IRS only processes refunds that it will make through direct deposit, and on the second processing day, the IRS mails all refund checks to taxpayers who don't choose direct deposit.

But this doesn’t mean your refund will be processed immediately after filing your tax return. When you mail your tax return, it takes approximately six weeks from the date the IRS receives it to process your refund, regardless of whether you choose direct deposit or a paper check. And if you e-file your return, the processing time is cut in half. Approximately three weeks from the date the IRS confirms receipt of your return you should see a deposit in your account or receive a check in the mail.

If you want to monitor the status of your refund so you know exactly when you’ll receive it, you can access the “Where’s My Refund” tool on the IRS website or call its Refund Hotline.

When you use TurboTax to file your tax return, you can also check your e-file status on our website, or use our mobile app to track your refund.

Remember, there’s no faster way to get your refund than e-file with direct deposit. And TurboTax makes it easy."

I hope you find this helpful,

• Hi TurboTaxBills,
    Can you tell me where you pulled that info from and the date it was published?
  • According to the IRS they update once every 24 hours and aren't sending out batches. I am confused on the information you have posted.
  • Juicy Girl, try the link in my answer.  You should see that it was updated for 2013 returns.
  • Heaven, it's entirely possible they have changed.  Do you have a link to the IRS update?
  • http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043en.pdf

It states WMR updates nightly and will provide each person a personalized refund date :-)
  • Yea, I am pretty sure that info is outdated. Also, apparent by last year's refunds, deposits were made all throughout the week. Now, it is possible that they PROCESS the refunds one day a week and schedule them for staggered deposits throughout the week. The thing is "we" do not know what exactly "processing" entails.
  • Thanks, JuicyGirl.  We're checking it out.
  • Thanks, Heaven.  That's hot on the presses with a Jan 2014 Rev date, so it seems like the latest pronouncement.  Sorry for any confusion I may have created.
  • Did my link help at all?
  • Heaven, yes and no. It's helpful in general, but I can't find where it definitively answer the issue at hand; namely how often does IRS process refunds. So we're going to have to keep researching for the moment.  I'm checking with others at TurboTax, and hope to have an answer by tomorrow.
  • Thank you i look forward to finding out a definite answer and look forward to your response. If i come across any additional info i will be sure to pass it on to you.
  • I would also like to point out that the article states "process" and then "deposit." Those are 2 very different things. The original question pertained to the days that the IRS actually makes deposits. That can get tricky since the bank can hold it, release it early, etc. People have definitely received their refunds on Saturdays via direct deposit, as well as late hours of the night. When the IRS actually sent it to the bank is unknown.

The video talks about processing the returns, which can possibly mean no more than approving it, making sure all digits are entered correctly for the deposit, etc, as well as scheduling it for deposit at a later time.

It would seem to me that, that video and article needs pulled, as it offers no real clarification and the WMR info is definitely outdated.
  • I agree with JuicyGirl, that video should be removed. I got my return last year on the 30th, I filed around the 27th of January. That was the fastest I ever got my taxes back. Thanks to TurboTax, and NetSpend. BTW NetSpend doesn't hold your money. They release it immediately upon receipt.
  • Sorry tt you're wrong. Thy do deposit in weekends
  • Thanks, heighton and everyone else for your feedback.  This site is called AnswerXChange for a reason - an exchange of information.
  • Well yes wasn't tryin to be rude or anything...
  • I agree. I thought that reply and your others as well definitely were positive contributions to the forum.  Thanks.
  • Well my return day expected dd of Feb 6
  • Mine says 6th too
  • Mine says the 6th also. Git accepted  the 29th
  • Filed on the 15th accepted on 26th...ddd 6th
  • I was accepted on the 28th and I got a refund date today for feburary 6th.... Good luck to you all!
  • Refund date the 6th. Seems like in years passed the date has usually been a Friday and was in my bank that same morning.
  • Update- refund approved and DDD that says BY the 5th
  • Mine got accepted on the 31st no dd date nothing
  • My DDD is the 6th, but from past experience, my refund almost always hits on a Friday.. do you think that will hold true this year?
  • got the ddd also the 2/6 !
  • Accepted 1/27 ddd 2/ 6
  • The people who got ddd are you self employed or w2s
  • Has Anyone got a date other than the 6th? I'm interested in knowing if anyone has received a refund yet.
  • Nobody will get there DD before then they only deposit on Wednesday. Unless they get there DD 2 days early because their bank or credit card company allow this. Those of you that say you got it on the weekend in the past and used the same bank I'm sure you won't get it until next weekend. Because certain banks don't release it when they immediately receive it.
  • Im so discouraged. I really need this money this week. I files 1/17 accepted 1/24 everyone says check transcripts which said shows i never filed a return. The sbbt bank site gives me an error the number just says processing. Wmr says first bar. I dont undrtstand why it says i have no return filed.
  • For the person who filed on the 31st if you filed after 11am you will prob get the following week. For those of you saying you hit your refund on the weekend or on Friday, that's because your bank didn't allow it before Wednesday or if you have your fee taken out of your refund it takes longer cuz the money first goes to let say Turbo Tax then they get their money and then they send it to your bank. That's why I always pay for my fees upfront now. The IRS will tell you they only deposit 1 day a week and in past yrs it has always been on Wednesday.
  • w2 for me
  • I filed on the 30th accepted on the 31st before 11am so would it be this week or the following
  • Last year I got my refund on a Tuesday (which was the day the WMR said I could expect it my bank account).  So it wasn't only on Wednesdays.
  • I filed on 29th accepted the 29th have a ddd 2/6 but it says by the 6th hoping to come early. filed with w2
  • I was accepted on the 28th got f2f yesterday for BY the 6th
  • How do you find out that date
  • I filed jan 19 accepted the 25th ddd of the 6th
  • I filed the 28th accepted the 29th nothing has been approved yet nor does it give me a dd date!
  • When did you file?
  • I filed the 25 th and it was accepted the 28th. I got email confirmation early that morning or was accepted. When I check wheres my refund it just says accepted. ......so sad others are getting a dd date.
  • I am also in the same boat filed the 30th excepted the 31st at 9:32 am no dd date yet
  • so they only deposit on Wednesdays I never knew that is it the same when you get the money network card from turbo tax
  • i dont think that deposit date is true because if ppl are getting their ddd of 2-6 thats on a thursday
  • @jenniferarnold -- you have to go to the IRS website and click on the where's my refund link and put in the required information in order to see if a date is available for your refund.
  • I meant @kiarahunter93.
  • @dezyredangel  I checked this morning and it still just showed processing.  Hasn't changed to approved yet :( Everything I keep reading says if it was accepted by the irs before Jan 31th, and they accepted mine the 28th, you should get it this week.  But my transcripts are not showing up and the website still shows processing......
  • Last year I had a pending deposit on a Monday recieve d wed...I think they deposit everyday
  • Change of subject from transcripts, and dd 's. How or what will you be spending your moolah?
  • Now the wheres my refund site is down
  • so if we have netspend will it come. early
  • The irs makes deposits everyday. It is impossible for them to only make deposits on a Wednesday. There are millions of people who file for their taxes
  • @jenniferarnold -- Since the system updates daily, I am assuming that you may find out some good news about your refund very soon, hopefully tomorrow. I'm not sure if the IRS picks out returns at random because many people filed earlier than others and still haven't received a deposit date as of yet. I filed on the 29th and am set to receive my refund on Thursday. I hope you get some good news soon. :)
  • I filed on the 23rd and was accepted on the 28th. I'm still sitting at one bar and my transcript is not available. Has anyone received a DD date that is expecting a return over 10k?
  • yes mine is well over 10k and i have a dd for the 6th
  • did your refund come today
  • @dezyredangel this is getting very frustrating.  They are still showing me as processing.  And when I tried to see if I had transcripts, I couldn't get on the site.....I am so ready to scream!
  • i filed mine on 1/8 and was accepted on 1/24 and im still processing nothing has been updated on mine either..
  • where are these trancsripts?
  • @jenniferarnold I know exactly how you feel. I did read upon someone saying that they had received their refund although the IRS website still showed their status as processing but it had later changed. Let's just hope that your refund comes through before Friday. I think there were tons of ppl trying to access the status of their refund since the IRS site was showing an error message when trying to use WMR. However, I do hope you get some good news very soon. :) Oh, and you can also try calling their hotline. The number is 1-800-829-1954. It's the same as the online WMR and will tell you the same info as if you were online using the WMR tool. Good luck! :)
  • Has anyone gotten a date other than 2/5 or 2/6?
  • I filed on the 28th around 8pm and got an email on the 29th around 6:30pm saying it was accepted. When I check the wmr tool (I check the website and I downloaded the irs2go app) and call the 800 number it still is on the first bar. Says we have received your return and it is being processed. :( ...no date or anything. Just says I should expect to receive it within 21 days. I'm done stressing over it. I just have to play the waiting game I guess. Next year I will make sure to not have to depend on this and that way it won't be an issue and it'll come when it comes!
  • On other web pages some people have already received their refunds the irs will not release a refund cycle chart for 2014 the charts that are out there are estimates from last years cycle chart the irs updates 1 time a day at night and they ask that you only check once a day so the system doesn't crash WMR and the 1800 number has the same information I'm assuming patience is key I just like everyone else could use the money like yesterday but it also says don't depend on any date to make financial obligations as 9 out of 10 returns are deposited within 21 days of the  irs accepting your return... Happy Waiting have a Blessed Day!
  • They just take their sweet time. If you owe them it's do or die but when they owe you it's whenever. I wish they were like the state. I filed my state on the 31st and received it today and the only reason it took five days is because the 31st was Friday and the weekends are not business days. So technically I got it in 3 days. I understand the irs processes wayyyyyy more(the entire us) but still. They should employ more ppl and come up with a quicker system.
  • Also, I just checked turbo tax and it says I should receive it by the 20th and 0 ppl have received their return as of yet. At least people who used turbo tax have not yet received them. I mean I know or at least hope it'll come before the 20th. In the past it has never taken the full window for me to receive it. I read on this forum a few ppl said they or someone they know has received their return. I'd like to know what software they used or who prepared it.
  • GM - file 1/24, accepted 1/28 w/ DD of today and nothing thus far.
  • Yes mine say ddd 10th
  • @latashayoung25 when did they give you that date??
  • http://cisc.sbtpg.com

Check this site. I have a DD of the 6th. This gives you more details. Looks like mine is processed today "th6th" and will be deposited next business day. So those of you that have a DD of the 6th it will most likely be in your account tomorrow. However keep in mind that your bank may only make the funds available 24 hours after receiving it and given that tomorrow is friday the next business day will be Monday. But heres hoping it will be available tomorrow.
  • ours was accepted 1/28 still only one bar, no DDD and showing Tax Topic 152 :(
  • @latashayoung25 what day were you accepted?
Has anyone received their refund yet?

Also, what is the difference on the tracker between "return received" and "refund approved." Mine says return received, does that mean they havent fully approved my refund and it could still be denied?
  • They haven't approved it yet . Some people are saying if yu can order your transcripts then your refund has been processed. Don't know how true that is though .
  • As long as its being processed it could change to approved at any time. Another way You can check to see if it's approved by going by going to the irs website and try to order a tax transcript for 2013 . If they allow you to order it  that means your taxes been approved because there will be no transcript if it hasn't been approved yet. If it tells you no transcript for this year that means it's still processing. Someone told me this last year and it's very tru.Hope this helps.
  • I just tried and my 2013 transcript was available. So thats good news I guess?
  • I did also. It went through. I think that is a good sign.
  • Im going to still say the 5th is the date we will get it.
  • I think those who were accepted early will get their refund between today and Monday- but that's just my intuition
  • That would be awesome.
  • But mine is still on the first button the "wheres my refund" tool. Any of yours still there too?
  • I tried for the transcript, and it would do anything when I clicked on 2013. It wouldn't go past first screen, just acted like it was loading for a second.. So I tried other years, again, it would start loading but just stay on the page with all the years. Anyone know why?
  • its prolly not ready yet. I did mine and it went through in seconds.
  • WMR tends to not update until most have received their dD
  • I seen these same questions yearterday on another site so I called the irs yesterday after a 2 hour wait time I spoke with someone and she said that dont have anything to do with the refund status,  and the refund status can change very quickly and if u keep goin on thecwmr website the same day it will lock u out for a whole day,
  • Who ever transcripts went thru, you can expect yours any day now. If you can order transcripts yours is done. It doesn't matter what wmr website says that probably won't update until its in your bank account. Last year when I was able to order my transcript I received mines that same day, but the irs website still said processing.  If you dont receive it this weekend probably monday only because of the bank. I still can't order my transcript yet : (    congrats to yall
  • No money for SuperBowl party guess it's going to be Kool-Aid and bean soup.
  • I seen the same thing . I don't think just cause yu can get your transcripts mean you'll get your refund sooner .
  • matatallshirl - What has nothing to do with it?
  • Last year WMR did not update for me till after I received my refund..I was select few to be accepted early last year and I received it on the 1st last year and the transcript last year said i would get the 18th...so crossing fingers :)
  • Im doing my on a phone and its not letting home of the years come up but 2013 is on there
  • The transcripts, the irs told me yesterday that if u can view them dont mean its ready nor approved at that time u just have to wait it out
  • Harris- your wrong. Once u can order 2013 transcripts it means ur return is done processing an you will get your refund anyday. Ben tht way for years w me and countless others
  • That wokld be nice to get it today or even tomorrow. Mines done processing so hopefully I'll see a dd soon :) your post just made me happy lol
  • Of course it's being process . That doesn't mean it's approved !!
  • At this point it dnt matter whos right and whos wrong, the first ppl to get their refund juss come bck here to let us know, thanks
  • I agree!!
  • Of course IRS is going to say that lol they don't want pekple callin and asking ab their refunds and where they are. Transcripts bein ready does in fact mean it's done processing
  • Does it or u want to assume that
  • I know for an absolute fact. You wouldn't be able to order it if it was still processing. It's common sense and from past experience.
  • do the irs website have your status on the second bar
  • Heighton720 you are so correct. If you can get the transcript yours is done.They will not give you a transcript if its still processing because then you can blame them for giving you false info on a transcript. No such thing as irs saying ma'am rip the first one up its incorrect and we'll send you the new one. As far as calling the irs some will tell you anything just to rush off the phone to answer the next call. Plus a new employee for the irs will not know everything anyways. Transcripts, you can look out for yours, Guaranteed!
  • Well I called a number to order transcript and it let me order them for 2013 said they would be here in fine day so since it let me order them whats that mean cause on the where my refund imn still on the first bar
  • To make it a lil easier heres the number I was given to call bout ur return this is the num of the back that gives u ur refund u can call an check the status on it with them, if u can or cannot view transcripts dont mean u get it sooner nor later geez, they will issue wen they want too, heres the bank num 1800 717 7228 not sure if u can call them on the weekend tho, I'd rather give helpful info then misleading 'facts'
  • Gbank, sry
  • Wmr website sometimes dont update until the funds are in your account. PLEASE ANYONE who gets theirs soon since you can  order transcripts ,update and let everyone know its a fact about transcripts.
  • Has anyone checked the ssbt website to see what it says ??
  • I copied and paste this from another website. ...Lady told me on the phone, I can't order my return transcript if I am still processing (asked someone from IRS that for my wife because she can't order hers.)
  • What is ssbt
  • Who ever has received their transcript this year there is a cycle number...any clue what it means
  • Ok I just looked on my transcript and it shows my refund was approved, yet Where's My Refund still shows processing. So, I do think it takes a while from the time they are done processing/approving them to when they update the information on the website.
  • That would be great
  • My transcript year has a * by it..when I click on the link for 2013 a letter pops up saying they have no record of my return for that year. Guess that means no transcript...For the people that have them, do u remember when ur return was accepted by the IRS?
  • I can order my transcripts. I was accepted on the 26th.
  • Awww..me too. Guess its hit or miss
  • I am able to log into ssbt where as others that have been able to order transcripts cannot. When I log in the show the fees I have to pay for filling with turbotax. Hopefully that is good, normally I'm very patient but this year I need it ASAP. Let me know what happens to you when you try to log into the Santa Barbra bank and trust so we can compare and get an idea on how they work. Good luck!!
  • Well the past fre years they have had my fees up as well and once on there it get sents right away
  • @colver5810 that's good to know thank you to anyone that can't find the ssbt website just follow this link https://cisc.sbtpg.com/index.aspx
  • Ive had my fees for 4 days now.
  • I can't log in yet. Does that mean it hasn't been processed?
  • Are you able to order your transcripts for 2013
  • I have been approves since the 23rd of Jan. Still nothing. I hope someone posts when they get theirs.
  • when i attempt to view any transcript, for any year, it just loads back to the original screen. It doesn't say its unavailable, but it doesn't say anything at all for that matter. Just loads back to the screen with all the years. No * near any year either. Grrr, im sure it will be soon :)
  • No record either but that may be because I paid for using turbo tax at the time of filing opposed to having it taken out of my refund
  • I want to know what the Cycle number is I keep reading last years post that basically  20140601...it is 2014(year) 06 (6th week of the year) and 01 (first day of the week) now I looked at last years cycle and it was on the money for deposit  if this info is correct should get deposit tomorrow :) Not saying it is just going by many post I read and mine from last year matching up
  • So nothing will probably show for me until my refund is approved and sent
  • I am going by if you receive a transcript your basically approved
  • @streetenvy that link is very helpful and it showed me the irs had not released funds to my bank
  • I would keep checking their site because l;like I said last year I received mine in the evening from the SB bank
  • @shanejoy86 your very welcome.
  • I just checked and my transcripts are available... You have 3 types you can check...return/account/wage and income. I can view all of them however; when I scroll down to the bottom of the account transcript it has my refund amount and the date of 2/24/2014. I hope that doesn't mean that is the date I'll receive it. I was approved on 1/24/14
  • @clover5810 where do you see the cycle number
  • Cycle number is on the "account" transcript towards bottom
  • You can order a transcript whether you are due a refund or not, or owe in etc. Having the transcript avail gives you no more info than what the irs has stated - "refund will be processed within 21 days from acceptance."
     People are looking way too much into this and are extremely impatient.
  • I can order transcripts I have an account with sbbt and I can see my fees I filed 1/18/14 accepted 1/26/14. Maybe Monday I will see a change.
  • I have the same cycle number the person above mentioned, but the date beside that says 2/24/14 so idk
  • JuicyGirl- The IRS Transcript is actually a great way to tell, because it shows exactly what you have entered onto your return, including how many bank accounts the refund is being split into.  Last year my entire refund went into one account, this year it was split between two, one of which was just opened last week. The IRS would have to process the return to have that information, as well as the specific amounts specified for each account.
  • I am aware what a transcript is.
    It pulls the info from the return, so of course it would be on there...
  • How often do the update the transcripts ? Meaning when can I check again to see if I can order my transcripts ?
  • Tiffyvinton88-Mine was accepted on Monday, Jan 27th, and also has a process date of 2.24.14 under cycle information.  My hope is that they won't actually wait that long to send the refunds, but nothing surprises me.  Last year I had my refund in my account 2.4.13, and the WMR site still showed processing.
  • I just checked last year's and it has the exact same info just off by one day.
  • Transcripts mean nothing. It's just what you sent in that they have on file. It took 6 months for them to send me my refund with a tax advocate. It took 4 months for my to be able to get my transcripts and 2 months after I got my refund. Transcripts mean nothing but what they have in their system. Either way the system is still checking your return.
  • Okay here is what my transcript from last year and this year says: (i was accepted on the 25th of jan last year and it was deposited into my account on 2/1...this year i filed 1/18, accepted 1/26 with TT) . It says control number 20130502, (2012 transcript) and this years transcript says 20140601. So maybe things will post between now and Monday if everyone's theory is correct. (I looked up my bank records from last year to double check date of deposit).
  • FYI....I also checked my 2011 return and the cycle date was 20120503. I had received that deposit also within the first week of February.
  • @melissaandkelley, I agree. From what I have from the last 2 years I am thinking between now and the 5th :) Whoop whoop :)
  • What website do I go to? To get my transcript?  I filed with turbotax.
  • remove pop up blockers
  • I ordered my transcripts and have NOT even filed....lol
  • This is a website that will show you all the codes that you will find on your transcripts. I can view my transcript as of today 2/1/14 I was accepted on 1/24/14. Hopes this helps. P.S Still no deposit amount on SBTBG.com.   http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/document6209.pdf
  • My control number is exactly one day before my direct deposit for 2013.
  • woo hoo bean soup! my favorite. lol. sorry. I know guys its so hard to be patient.
  • I don't think so mine its 20140601 so It will get deposit on june 1 2014 I don't tinks so
  • do you have a pop up blocker... the first time I tried mine nothing.......  then I realized the pop up was blocked, when I took the blocker off, I got it right away  :)
  • NO Alan...From what I can gather it means its the 6th cycle and 01 is monday. So if Im understanding this right...I believe the 6th cycle starts this upcoming monday. I also have 20140601. I found this...sorry if someone has already posted this.

Cycle — If the transaction was posted by the new system called CADE, the Cycle will be displayed as
    follows: 20050601 - This means it posted in the year 2005, the 6th cycle and posted on Monday 2005 = year 01-52 = cycle 01-07 = day of the week 01 = Monday, 02 = Tuesday, 03=Wednesday, etc
  • Now that I Look further ...I think the cycle date starts counting the time after the season begins rather than jan 1st...not sure
  • lol, dude, lol
  • so mine says 20140601 does that mean that ill get my refund on Monday?
  • Mine says that also, I don't really know what it means
  • Let's pray for it to be from the first week
  • I filed on 1/27, accepted on 1/28. I can order a 2013 transcript and when I log into the bank, it lists the fees that are being paid to my preparer, but no refund yet. My WMR bar still says received.
  • In my transcript it says cycle posted 20140601, year 2014, cycle 06 (the week starting on Monday), Monday 01. I hope I am right and get my refund on Monday 2/2/14.
  • @ null 01 is Friday so if it reads 20140601 it is on the 6th cycle, on a Friday in 2014. And as I was reading it stated that it could be deposited with in 4 business days... but I am still reading it so give me some time :0)
  • First person to comment when the DD goes through wins. ;)
  • I will have my DD tomorrow, watch
  • Good luck hope it goes through
  • I meant the cycles run from Friday to Thurday
  • I hope it just does something soon. I'm becoming obsessed with the checking of my account. That's what happens when you are stuck at home with kids. The joys of my life!
  • Nothing yet, still says received. Neen accepted since the 28th. Turbo tax said the 1st then said should be within irs window. I know i have an offset but it still should take until the wns of February.
  • ok so last year my number was   20130502 I got my refund on Jan. 31, 2013 this year it says 201400601 what does that mean?
  • well this year they changed the cycle from Thursday -Wednesday to Friday -Thursday and 2014 is the year 06 is the cycle which is Friday the 31st - Thursday the 6th and 01 means Friday, you could get in 4bd as long as the software doesn't mess up
  • and 02 stands for Monday so it processed the Monday on the 5th cycle last year so u got it last year in about 3-4 bd
  • 01 stands for monday 02 for tues, 03 for weds, and the cycle stands for the week of the year. so its the 6th week of the year on monday of 2014.
  • where are you getting the codes chiina?
  • because the ones i see say 01 for monday, so on and so forth
  • I just read this whole thing on http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-030-123r.html#d0e156 and it gives the new cycle schedule as of 01-01-14, so 01 means Friday, 02 means Monday 03 means Tuesday 04 means Wednesday and 05 means Thursday. cycle is not daily it is weekly. I promise you I have been looking into this all day I would not make this up to just give someone false hope.
  • So those of us that have transcripts that read 201400601 for 2013, when would the DD be expected according to that china?
  • How can I get my transcript?
  • I'm not understanding your question. On the website above said it could take 4 bd if the software doesn't have any problems. So there is no def ddd but headed in right direstion with in this week
  • I was asking what that means for me since my transcript says 20140601?
  • yea it's the breakdown I read, mine is 20140601 as well so Friday the 6th cycle in 2014
  • What does your account in SBTPG say? Does yours list a disbursement? Mine doesn't.
  • you can order transcripts online or over the phone the irs
  • I can see the disbursement on my state taxes but not the fed. But I am guessing that they will start the process on Monday because what I was reading they do not disburse on weekend or holidays, but I am unsure of that but it would make since
  • My account transcript says processing date feb. 24, 2014 and also says account balance:0 as of feb. 24, 2014
  • And on my record account transcript is says refund issued feb. 24 2014
  • Ahh. From looking at it. Here's what i got from it. 2014 means the year 06 means how many weeks since January 4st which would be the 24th of feb. And 01 means Monday
  • where do you see an actual date? 0 on you account balance? it would say something like refund amount -$ then the amount on online then at the bottom of that is says form8888 total refund 0.00 and that's on every ones that has not received payment. If you owed anyone it would give you a breakdown of where the funds went to without a -sign
  • January 1st*
  • It doesn't have 0. It has my refund amount and it says "code 846 refund issued 02-24-2014 and them my refund amount
  • Trust me I was so scared I called turbo tax the irs and I went online and looked up everything you could possibly look up. But found dummy refunds and their transcripts to explain everything line for line. So I am way more at ease then when I first read my transcripts.
  • My does not have a date and if you did receive any date it is the generic 21 days thing
  • Yeah I'm assuming that's what it is .its giving the cycle date of 20140601 which is Monday Feb 12th 2004
  • Feb. 24th 2014**
  • http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-030-123r.html#d0e156 go to this website and I would recommend you read the beginning to the end and you can see what I am talking about
  • I'm assuming I have a generic date. But mines say 02-24-2014 and then my refund amount. That's all I'm saying lol. I'm just telling you what my transcript says. I'm not assuming anything or predicting anything.  Just if it helps with anything
  • the cycle began on the  31 and ends on the 6th, its Friday - Thursday. But I will let you read it yourself so it doesn't seem like I'm forcing my beliefs on you..
  • And this is on my record of account transcript under transactions
  • I believe you. But mine actually says "code 846 refund issued 02-24-2014 and then my refund amount" and this is all under transactions
  • That's all I'm saying lol. So I do why it says Feb 24th because that's over 21 days so I'm assuming it's generic
  • From the website:                                                                                                                                                                        IMF Cycle Date is a daily cycle designated by an eight digit number indicating the year, the two digit cycle number and the two digit number indicating the day of the week (YYYYWWDD). The following values for DD are defined:

01 = Friday

02 = Monday

03 = Tuesday

04 = Wednesday

05 = Thursday

Example:

IMF daily transactions directed to daily accounts input in the campus on Monday, August 11, 2014 will have a posting cycle of 20143302.
  • Based on 20140601, which is what my transcript states as well as most others who were accepted early (I efiled 1/23; IRS accepted 1/28), when does that mean I will receive my refund???
  • my last years transcript said 846 Refund issued 08-05-2013 and then my refund amount which is correct

this year it says 846 Refund issued 02-24-2014  and then my refund amount.
  • so possibly friday then. eh. enough with this, its making me anxious. Thanks Chiina! I figured you maybe had an updated code thing. that was exactly what i was looking for
  • The cycle has nothing to do with when you receive your refund. It is used internally by the IRS to batch work so they can make sure processing is completed and/or notices are sent on time so they don't have to pay interest.
  • Filed on the 31st accepted the same day will we get them by Friday cause the thirst is real
  • The irs2go phone app was just updated to the new version. Although, it still just shows mine as processing, accepted
    2-28-14.
  • filed 1/27 processed 1/28 and wmr says i will have it by friday!!!
  • Just checked wmr. I got a message refund approved and i should get it by the 6th
  • Update. Mines is approved and scheduled for Friday the 6th as well. Good luck to the rest.
  • The IRS updated there site tonight and my return was accepted on the 29th and my refund got approved and I am suppose to have my refund by this Thursday the 6th as the IRS only deposits on Wednesday!!! However, for those that get their direct deposits two days early May get them on Monday.  Good luck everyone and Happy Spending!!!
  • I got a dd for the 6th too. There is light. We should see our money before than I am Hoping att least by Tuesday. The money always comes a couple days early.
  • 1-28-14*
  • I also have a DD for the 6th and my state was accepted tonight. Extremely excited!! :)
  • also have a dd date for the 6th as well.
  • No DDD :(
  • Do for the 6th as well
  • Is that on the wmr website or on the TT site?!?
  • Irs website n the mobile app. TT has nothing yet
  • So if we're not approved yet when should I expect to look and possibly see a change?!? Is there any hope for gettin in on the first round of DD or is thay out of the question?
  • DD date for the 6th! :)
  • My sister got hers before me hers come out on the 6th
  • I got Ddd of 2-6. Accepted 1-28
  • Accepted on 1/24  My state was accepted lastnight 2/1 but still NO DD??:(
  • Do anybody know on Sunday night when they do a mother sister update again u think the send out a mother Bach of refund dates again
  • mine was accepted the 28th and tracking says direct deposit "by" 2/6
  • Accepted on the 28th direct deposit date on the 6th. Yayyyy! Thanks for all the updates everyone.
  • The ones who got their ddd are you guys self employed or have w2s
  • I'm self-employed and filed 1/27, accepted 1/28 and just got my DDD of 2/6
  • Schedule c and w2 for me with 2 dependents
  • Thts not true the last two digits are days starting with Friday being 01 and starting back at Monday. They add additional 4 days for funds to reach your bank thats why we have the Thursday date 02/06...did anyone actually read the article???????
  • thats what i gathered will. I THINK I CAN HELP. I was also accepted late last night. I also have a refund date of feb 6, 2014. My cycle date on my transcript shows 20140601. That matches up with Monday (tomorrow) even though it says for thursday. I checked last years tax refund cycle date and it was 20140504 which matches up for thursday, January 31st, 2013...which is when I recieved my DD last year....not to get anyones hopes up, but I think if you have 20140601 cycle date it looks like it will come through monday.
  • Tesla answer this question for me tonight when I shut down at 12 when I update the system will you know when they post new dates for people that didn't get it yet or we gotta wait till next week for refund.  and also the transcripts do I got to download mods to find out what is the necessary what is something new they doing this year
  • http://refundschedule.com/irs-accepting-tax-returns-january-24th-2014/

i havent got the message saying "approved yet" but it was accepted before the 31st...this site said that the IRS said anyone who was accepted before the 31st should get them by 2/5/14
  • I haven't received my refund yet but I have received a DD date of the 5th and my refund was approved
  • Mine has been approved states ill get it 2.6.14
  • when did you file@alexwright76?
  • China is right the 0601 means january 31st..the old cycle from years ago was mon-fri...it is now friday through monday. if you want to follow yourself...pull up a calendar and count the weeks. It also says further down that they add 4 business days to the refund date giving (february 6th) I am sure this is just a cushion. I think most will receive before then..they probably want to cut down on the calls so list as the 6th. You can actually look up their customer service calling procedures on their site too which gives you their call rundown they are supposed to tell you...kinda funny lol. I also read info on the irs site about them not holding money very long because they dont want to pay interest because somehow they have to at a certain point. Also from what I read to back it up a little is if you have the 2nd bar..they have sent your bank info that an ACH deposit is going to come and should post within 2 business days. I use netspend so mine will hit immediately and as soon as it does I will let everyone know.
  • -I found this in another post seems useful-

***** How WMR Really Works *****

Here is a little light about how the WMR updates work as far as the BAR goes. (The tax topics are updated instantly inf you have problem with your return such as offsets, errors, reviews, audits, etc) 1st. Bar – Updates as soon as the IRS Acknowledges your Return 2nd Bar Updates when DDD has not only been approved but your bank has been notified of an upcoming ACH tracking number and receipt number and amount to be deposited ( DDD = =latest possible date for you to withdrawal money from your bank) 3rd Bar updates a few days after themoney hits your bank, and the IRS has received ACH receipt from your bank. These statuses are not real time about the money like I mentioned. Look more about if you have a Tax Topic other than 152 at this point, if you don’t then get some rest, you are approved and your money will hit the bank around the same time you get that 2nd bar (1 or 2 days later at the most if you have SBBT as a middle-man) even then your money will be to you before the DDD says! Thats how it has always happened for not only my return, but the other 20 returns I file for others also. You will beat yourself up over this stuff for no reason. its not worth it. Quit locking yourself out of WMR you are more updated with statuses from your bank and SBBT than you will be with WMR’s progress bar. Mainly watch for your Tax Topic to change from 152 – if that happens it will mean a problem, but if you were in the test batch you would have already noticed that change by now.
  • I have been.152 since jan 24.and it still does NOT say approved as of feb3(1:10a.m.) it is still saying received.
  • To give every1 a heads up, mines still saying processing as of 2:18am in Detroit now! However my sister checked hers after church on Sunday and it says deposited date is Feb 6th! We both was accepted early.
  • When will the system update again?!?
  • Still on 1st bar, accepted on 1/24!
  • Theres some glitch with the 1/24 filers that have filed
  • This is ridiculous!!!! I filed the 20th accepted the 27th and still processing as of 3:01am Eastern. My sister taxes were done this past Thursday accepted Friday and she got a DD fpr the 6th. I'm trying to figure out why people who got accepted after me getting refunds before me.
  • Thank u Null... I did not want to post anything else bc it seemed everyone else wanted to be right.. 4bd my dd is 2/6..
  • I filed on the 28th got accepted on the 29th no refund status update yet, still on the first bar, starting to get nervous cant order a transcript because my info doesn't match up, locked myself out (no biggie) Normally I never have a problem with my "bar" moving and updating regularly, the only thing that is making me nervous is that its not stating when my dd will be!
  • Dezaray0411 we filed on the same day 28th and got accepted the 29 my bar has not moved either so maybe it will later today Monday I no ppl were sayn any who filed and were accepted by the 31st would get theirs by 5th or 6th 2014
  • It states on irs.gov that you are only allowed to check it once a day! It updates overnight usually so I guess checking tomorrow will be the case but if nothing moved I am guessing we wont receive by this week!!
  • I filed using TT on the 25th. Got accepted on the 28th. I can't order transcripts, and still shows accepted on wmr site...Ugh.
  • I cant order transcripts because my profile isn't matching up! Oh well not a big deal, I am really doubtful I am receiving mine by the end of the week! Stinks that others that file the same are, already have a dd date. Makes you wonder why its getting held up!
  • Same here, I was accepted on the 24th and still no dd date,uuuuuugggggg!!!!! This is stressful then tried to order a transcript and the site says it can't verify my identity, I'm stressed......
  • With prior years the bar does take a few days to move BUT being that I filed  and was accepted even before they started processing, I would have thought I would be processed by now.
  • Reneesmith1002 same here thats what I thought! If it dont say anything by tomorrow I will start to get worried, I just dont get why it could be getting held up but yet again, accepted early and then it states you should wait till 72 hours to check it once its accepted! Well 72 hours would of been for me on the 1st BUT the IRS dont start processing returns till the 31st anyways so 72 hours would be today from the  31st so hopefully tomorrow it will say something
  • if u have a ddd and are using netspend your funds will hit today. netspend applies funds to your acct as soon as they receive the ach from anyone.
  • Where did you get this info from? I have a netspend card, just got a ddd today (2/3) but no info on the Santa Barbara website..
  • Filed on the 2nd and accepted on the 24th. Still on one bar. Husband called to see if we had an offset and there isn't one. Really aggravating playing the waiting game when my husband is laid off. I see almost everyone who was accepted by IRS on the 24th has received their DD date. Not looking good for me
  • @michaelturzio netspend deposits within an hour of receiving notice of ach to be deposited. for example if the IRS wants netspend to deposit funds on Wednesday they will send it to them today and netspend deposits it today. if they want it to be deposited to you on thursday netspend will receive it tomorrow. another example I get my work checks dd to netspend. I am supposed to get paid on Fridays, however netspend receives the deposit on Wednesdays, so I get paid 2 days in advance!
  • I was excepted on the 27th and no dd geting really upset ughhh why me??? in california
  • Has anyone in the first batch that is suppose to receive it "by" Thursday, get their deposit yet?
  • No I haven't, but I will update when I do.
  • nope
  • Where can you check your refund status? Specific website?
  • irs.gov and then click on where's my refund.
  • I filed jan 14 was excepted jan 26 and it's still on refund received when is this damn bar going to move
    Located in ca
  • ok can someone please send the link to where you can locate your transcripts.. i must be totally stupid i have looked and searched the IRS website adn nothing comes up... TIA
  • haha i found it, might help if you spell correctly!!
  • ok so i looked up my transcripts and i had a letter saying that htey have recieved my tax paperwork, and i called the number and he told me that it was recieved but still has not been processed... and i filed on the 8th and was accepted on the 27th, so i guess they are just really behind this year all ready
  • Melissa Harmon might you be from ft.  Worth?
Yes, they do deposit on weekends. I was scheduled for a refund on Saturday but didnt get it til sunday. BUT happened back in 2012.

I would like to clarify things if I can. @alexis_krauser and everyone. My friend received her refund Saturday 2/1/2014 and she filed on 1/23 and accepted same day. I filed 1/26 and accepted same day and I have a ddd on the 6th. So I am not sure if it got to her bank on Friday or not but it showed up in her acct yesterday. Hope that helps.

• no, that does not help at all. when are people going to post personal experiences and not second hand ones? anyone? ANYONE?
    • I doubt she received anything. They didn't even start processing until the 31st. They couldn't get a refund turned around that quickly.
    • Yeah no has received anything as of yet I do have a DDD of Feb 6th tho
    • has anyone who had a date of feb 6th got their refund today
    • Yes, I got email from Netspend @ 10:55PM on 2/5 that my fund form IRS was deposited and available.
    • I filed on the 25th got accepted on the 31st my dd date is Feb 6. Today is the 6th its 9 a.m and still nothing has been deposited into my account. Can someone please shed some light on what could be going on here?
    • I have a DD day of the 6th as well and have no received mine either
    • not*
    • http://cisc.sbtpg.com

• Me either.. Nothing.

Curious to know if once a ddd is given and shown on the irs.gov wheres my refund....does turbo tax send you a text. Im asking because when irs accepted my efile they sent me a text message.

• No text given.
    • I did not get a text from TT when I received my ddd. I only received one when they were accepted... not sure why.
    • Go to IRS, where's my refund and have your ss#, filing status, and your refund amount available to enter and it let you know your status and ddd.
    • STILL NO DDD AND FILED ON 21 RECEAVED ACCEPTED 27TH AND MY CA RETURN WAS DEPOSITED ON THE 29TH MY SON IS SICK I REALLY NEED THE MONEY FNN STINKS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN NEST ROUND OF DD WILL UPDATE?
    • lol
    • http://cisc.sbtpg.com

I was accepted on 1/24/2014 Still no ddd. What is the problem? If you have a tax topic 152 does that mean you are close or something is wrong? I have 1 but daughter doesn't

• I was accepted on the 24th also STILL have not been approved!!!!just showing accepted,this is nerve wrecking
    • mine also. mine was accepted 1/29 still nothing. my anxiety is through the roof
    • I did my taxes on Jan 11th, got accepted Jan 24th. The 152 tax thing showed sometime last week. Sunday I got the notice of DD on Feb 6th. I assume that the next round will be next week. And since they are being done on Thursday and last year I got mind on Jan 31, 2013 which was a Thursday also I would assume they do the DD on Thursday. But some people are saying they have gotten them on the weekends. I think that has to do with their banks. Mine gives me a direst deposit as soon as it comes in, some banks take 2-5 days.
      I normally would get a Paycheck on Friday but the DD notice comes in after 9pm Wednesday so I have it available then.
      Hope this helps someone.
    • did anyone who filed claim the child care expense credit, I am wondering if that is what is holding mine up
    • I always file the child tax credit expense,that shouldn't make any difference.
    • ok
    • I just tried to check and it says " We are unable to provide you with the status of your refund. Please try again later or visit irs.gov. We are sorry Where's my Refund is unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline. Is anyone who has yet to be approved getting this message?
    • I can't get on the irs site to see if I can get my transcript either.  Says they are having technical difficulties. I guess too many people are trying to access the site at once?
    • does anyones just say proccessing without the orange bubbles ?
    • http://cisc.sbtpg.com

Let's use this post  to keep tabs on wmr updates.  Just checked and no change in mine.  Filed on 28th accepted on the 30th.  Scheduled update at 330 am est although there was no update last night other then myself and some other noticing they added the tax issue 152 to our wmr status.
    • Site down as of 930 est
    • sure is i just checked, hopefully its updated an status are changing , hopefully the ones that dont have dates will get them.
    I have always got a refund on a weekend so ur wrong
    • Do the computer do any processing on weekends ? Or do they only process when the office is actually open ?
    • Is it going to process tonight again and if what it before anybody knowd

Transcripts do mean nothing, lol. I just ordered mine for this year and have NOT even filed this year yet

• I knew it, lol
    • Are yu serious &' I'm sitting here thinking I wouldn't get an refund because I haven't been able to order mine. Thanks for the info you jus gave me some hope .
    • Not true you can't order your return transcripts if they have not been processed yet. He probably did not order a return transcript. You can also go online and  order if it not processed yet it has a star by it and when you click on to 2013 it is blank.
    • Brandib119 Is correct. It even states on the IRS website if you have a * next to the year your transcripts are not available for that year. Your transcript is full of all your return information so how could you have a transcript if you never filed a return. That just sounds ignorant. The definition of transcript is a written, typed, or printed copy or manuscript made by transcribing any reproduction or copy. How can you have a copy of nothing.
    • I was accepted on 2/24/14 and a few minutes ago I was able to see my return transcript. I saw the whole picture: what day was processed, what amount of money they sent me and everything else. So go online IRS.GOV, create an account and see your transcripts from this and the past 7 years. I hope I get a DD tomorrow.
    • Yes you are exactly right I just was able to order mine.
    • Just got a DD for Friday the 6th. Accepted on 1/26. Good luck!
    • I have a dd for 2/6 as well! accepted 1/28
    • I have a 2/6 too...
    • me too. that God. I really need my money. we will probably see our money by Tuesday. It always comes before the dd
    • I have the same as you all. Congratulations to everyone. Now maybe I can enjoy the rest of my weekend and you can too. What a sigh of relief!
    • Do u really have to have ur transcripts to get ur refound
    • quit talking about transcripts you loons
    • dd on the 6th
    • on Turbotax its still saying accepted but wmr says DD 6th
    • so when is going to be the next deposit date
    • do you think when they said down tonight for system update they going to release some more people money out
    • Shout
    • Mines gotta settle on the 24th and I didn't receive the deposit date my sister got hers
    • it hurts was asepeted on 26 so how she got hers before I did
    • I have NO idea what the hell the IRS is doing or how but I know I did my taxes on Jan 11th accepted Jan 24th DD date Feb 6th
    • Filed 1/25/14 accepted on 1/26. WMR is saying estimated DD on 2/6. However last year I got a DD date of 2/8 and received my return on 2/5. I also read another forum where someone had said they actually worked for IRS and says earliest returns will be deposited 2/3. Hoping it'll come tonight or tomorrow morning! *fingers crossed*
    • Got my 2nd bar and dd of 2/6!!!
    • Where do you create an account?
    • Got a dd date of 2/6 and 2nd bar.
    • Dd 2/11!!!!
    • I filed on January 29 and my refund is scheduled for Thursday, February 6. :)
    • Approved also DD of 2/6 I'm winning! :)
    • my return was accepted on 1/29 still no DDD :(
    • I still don't have the second bar TT said it was accepted on the 31st but idk I need some answers lol
    • seriously.. it's kind of annoying. I heard if you got accepted between 1/26- 1/31 your dd would be 2/5. Idk how true that is lol. I'm kind of hoping it is lol
    • The people who got ddd are you guys self employed or has w2s
    • I'm hoping so the 5th would be great ;)
    • does anybody know when they update the system tonight at 12 the ones that didn't show will we be getting our issues at this time every night so we just gotta wait till next week to the next week when a mother refund date comes back out
    • dont worry you may have a ddd by tonight at 12
    • Thanks I hope they do because I thought on the 24th and didn't get no DD dateso you saying they up date tonight it may show
    • yes!
    • so tonight when they do the update again at 12 o'clock u saying mines may show up if not then I may get mine next week
    • I signed up for audit protection and just got the receipt this morning. The audit protection site says you cant get a receipt until irs has accepted your funds because tt deduct it from the refund. Wmr still says processing though.I guess itll update in a few today.
    • Shouts out to all the thousandaires !!!!!!!! LOL
    • W-2's for me
    • I think that is true..monday being the 3rd...I THINK I CAN HELP. I was also accepted late last night. I also have a refund date of feb 6, 2014. My cycle date on my transcript shows 20140601. That matches up with Monday (tomorrow) even though it says for thursday. I checked last years tax refund cycle date and it was 20140504 which matches up for thursday, January 31st, 2013...which is when I recieved my DD last year....not to get anyones hopes up, but I think if you have 20140601 cycle date it looks like it will come through monday.
    • Also, if you are trying to order your transcript online..and you click on the transxcript link and nothing happens..its probably because you have a pop up blocker on...either disable it or allow pop ups from the website. I ran into that at first.
    • do anybody know when they update the system tonight at 12 o'clock chance they might release some more names for this week for deposits
    • I hope they do
    • lol
    • No ddd just yet. I checked this morning.
    • I filed on the 28th mine was accepted through IRS on the 29th and my bar hasn't moved yet! Its says that you are only supposed to check once a day, I already checked this morning so it makes me nervous
    • Just wondering null if your refund came in on Monday?
    • Nope, I always receive early..it's midnight day before and still nothing..I haven't heard anyone getting federal back yet. I also have netspend so mind shows immediately..hopefully tomorrow its here
    Accepted the 28th dd of the 6th and I can now order transcripts. I could NOT yesterday.
    • Yeah mine too says dd on the 6th so will we get it on tht day or will it be a couple of days
    • Mine also says the 6th. By what I have been told, it will be sent to four bank on that day. It depends on how fast your bank processes it, for you to see the funds. Could be immediately or could be a couple of days. I know that with my bank, when a check is deposited (employer or government) it is then available the next business day by 8am.
    • When i went online.to.order mytranscript u kno how theres three different sections to oder ur transcript tgey all showed 2013 except the middle one what doea that mean
    • I THINK I CAN HELP. I was also accepted late last night. I also have a refund date of feb 6, 2014. My cycle date on my transcript shows 20140601. That matches up with Monday (tomorrow) even though it says for thursday. I checked last years tax refund cycle date and it was 20140504 which matches up for thursday, January 31st, 2013...which is when I recieved my DD last year....not to get anyones hopes up, but I think if you have 20140601 cycle date it looks like it will come through monday.
    • From info I found on the irs website its not 01=friday its  01= monday 02=tuesday through 07=sunday which makes sense because they are processing around the clock...which is why technically we received the date on sunday which according to the dates wouldnt be possible going by that. which would make 20140601 February 2nd, 2014.
    • What part of the Irs website did you find this on? Mine is 20140601 so does that mean that should get my refund today?? I checked this morning and no refund and my bank is even open on Sundays. According to your chart I should have got my refund yesterday
    • How do you find a date? I got accepted on the 28th but not approved yet. Will I get a date after approved?  The waiting is killing me lol
    • @NULL What part of the Irs website did you find this on? Mine is 20140601 so does that mean that should get my refund today?? I checked this morning and no refund and my bank is even open on Sundays. According to your chart I should have got my refund yesterday
    • Mine was the same number and WMR says the 6th
    • Someone else said that the 01 means Friday so honestly IDK. Its supposed to be there by Friday so we will see. Just glad I have got a DDD already!!
    • Yeah so do i have a DDD just wishing that I would get the refund today.
    • me too
    • Yes 01 was Friday...but what I read on website it says they add 4 business days to the refund cycle date which puts it for Feb 6 which I believe is for a cushion so everyone doesn't start calling. Basically, it can hit anytime between now and Thursday. If I can find the information again I'll post it. Good luck guys
    • The Waiting Is The Hardest Part~~~~~~~
    • I think if you filed your taxes between the 24th and the 31st we will get ours on the 5th tomorrow like the IRS website schedule chart says...js
    • Well I did mine in the 26th accepted on the 29th and i still have nothing ! JS

Just from what I have read on these threads, it seems that this past Sunday, 2/2 they approved the first batch for a DDD of 2/6.  Then they updated and approved more on 2/6 for the second batch to be DDD on 2/10.  So, if from what I gathered, they are only changing statuses on Sunday and Thursday mornings, and depositing on Monday and Thursday.  So I would guess that this Sunday 2/9 a third batch will go out on 2/13.  I know the IRS says they are updating everyday, but from what I've seen so far it looks like they are honestly only updating on Sunday and Thursday mornings.  Oh well......

Found this online
      http://refundschedule.com

I got approved yai me February. 6 ddd

I got early accepted on the 26, still no date.
          • Mine says approved this morning. .,refund by feb 6
          • i got accepted  on the 24th no date either
          • O got accepted on the 24th and no date for me either!!crap#%(@)
          • Me either.
          • I was accepted on the 24th, and it now reads refund sent to expect it by the 6th of February.
          • I wish mine would say that too....mine has no date either and mine was accepted on the 24th. I was hoping that it would show approved my sisters was and my brother in law and they filed after me..
          • Mine was also approved on the 24th and no date.
          • Does anybody know for sure when they update the site at night? Is it midnght or some arbitrary time  whenever they feel like it. I swear, they (IRS) don't take time taking or money, where's the  reciprocity Fa real?
          • I was accepted on the 28th and I still have no date...I wish I knew when the system updates. Everyone around me has a date for theirs and they were accepted after me. I have never had this trouble. Plus it won't let me speak to a live person at the irs to find out if I did something wrong.
          • That link is from 2012
          I know someone that filed with rhodes murphy on the 21 or 24 and received her refund today feb 3 2014
          • This is a common phrase "my sister" or "I know someone". At what point will people post their actual experience and not second hand info? Useless, in my opinion.

I was accepted on the 28th. Still not moved to approved and no ddd.

• Same here, I was approved on the 26th and still sitting at 1 bar.. I just do not understand how people that filed after me are getting dates for DD and im still at where I was 9 days ago
          • I know. I'm wondering the same thing!!!!
          • haha
          • I was accepted on the 25th, filed on 1/13. No change in status. I also had topic 154 since last Monday....
          Mine was accepted on the 26th or about and its been received and approved. They gave me a date of "by the 6th."
          • Mine also. Have you gotten yours yet?
          • Mines well and no it haven't made it to bank yet
          • I have a netspend card and a dd date of the 6th still nothing :( I can't sleep it's 344 in Washington state
          • Sometimes by 6am it will be on there
          • It's 7am and nothing in my bank account
          • The
          • Same here its 7 where I am and still no money in my acct maybe sent today and available tomorrow
          • No  money in my account neither this suck! !!!!!!
          • I got a ddd for today too and still nothing ugh and it's my daughters birthday was hoping to take her out :-(
          • me and my brother had the same deposit date, TODAY. He got his but my bank doesn't even show mine pending. on irsgov both of ours say the same thing. which actually doesn't even say his has been sent for deposit, but his was deposited this morning soooo where is mine.
          • i didn't receive mine either and it said the 6th. is it possible it will appear later on in the day? @Amanda its also my sons birthday :) was hoping the same thing !
          • Heads up I just checked the SBBT site and my refund were sent through...eastern time zone...now it says ACH next business day I know last year it said the same and i got on my card at 4ish good luck
          • Most of the time they won't show up until around noon, or at least that is how it is has been for me in the past.
          • http://cisc.sbtpg.com

Mines was accepted on the 30th still no ddd... Urg that sucks.
          • sorry. You should get a date sometime this week. Probably on Friday when they update next DDD. Good luck
          • Yeah I guess I well...
          • Meant o well
          • ME TOO NOT ALONE I WAS ON 27TH NO DDD
          • I'm in the same boat! mine was accepted on the Jan 26 i have no DDD UGHH what does that mean?
          • I was accepted on the 28th and still the bar hasn't moved to accepted or a dd date
          • I was accepted on the 1st, but I filed on the 17th.. Still no DDD
          • Ok, so I just get a text @6am from my cousin, saying she got a DDD for Feb.10th & she got accepted on the 1st  or a day after, (can't remember)  I actually got my email before her, that the IRS accepted my return, so I'm guessing, the IRS doesn't care about the "order they receive"  this sucks!!
          • At least we know when the next round of deposits will hit now.  I am betting if we don't get a  DDD by Friday it will be the next round that should hit the 13th.
          • http://cisc.sbtpg.com

I was had a ddd 2/6 check today still no deposit....Hoping it has to due with everyyear in the past I always get direct deposits from irs on fridays. so hopefully tomorrow

• did u use free or basic? did you have you fees deducted from your refund?
            Accepted 28th but still no dd date
            • when did u file?
            • I filed the the 26th and return was excepted also the 28th and still haven't got a dd date. Still says being processed on wmr. Does this mean we can pretty much forget about getting our refunds this week?
            • I would like to know the same thing...
            • This is so frustrating. Woke up this morning and it's still sitting on one bar.
            • I got mine state refund today so that good news now hopefully I get the federal this week
            • juanluis918, was your state direct deposited or mailed. I've never did direct deposit before so I'm not sure if both are direct deposited or not.
            • fergusonphotogr        It got direct deposit to my bank this morning.
            • I called my states number and it was mailed last week on the 29th...VA
            • I got the same error message when trying to check my refund status.
              It said I had maxed out my searches for today. Did anyone else get this message?
            • Any one receive there refund yet?
            • I haven't as of yet but my dd is the 6th so hopefully soon. Will let you know when I do.
            • not yet my dd date is 2/6 as well and sbbt is saying it has not received my funds from the irs. I will update if anything changes.

My taxes were approved this morning. I filed on the 24th!

Does anyone know when the cut off date is to get in on the next ddd of 2/6?

• I believe that date is only for those who were accepted early and have been approved by last Friday
              • Well I filed mine a couple weeks ago, got accepted early the 28th, but nothing past that yet...
              • @misstee there is a disclaimere there that says this is not from the IRS.  Just an estimate. :(
              • IRS actually deposit on different days.. My friend taxes got her taxes done, on the 23rd & her DDD is the 6th.. I got mines done on the 17th & still no DDD.. Maybe bc I have kids & she don't
              • I am wonder if the child tax credit has something to do with why people that filed first and were accepted first still have no DDD? I could be totally wrong about this, but have read others comments and it seems to be a trend. Hoping I get another bar tonight. Seems like my DD always comes when I don't need it. Never comes when I really need it. Been playing the waiting game since the 1/2/2014 when TT accepted.
              • Your wrong. I got a Child tax credit. Got a DDD also.
              • @anglico1971 - no I have child tax credit and have DDD of 2/6
              • I was just gonna say that I've seen people who are getting the credit have a ddd.  I'm trying to figure out if its possible to get my refund approved today (fingers crossed) and then still get the deposit this week.... or am I stuck waiting for next week....?
              • blessed0711 I believe you missed the cut off for a deposit this week. If you get approved by Friday I believe you should get your refund by next week. Hope that helps
              • @auburnfanz07 what was the cutoff date to get a deposit this week??
              • 1/31 11am
              • @dreams.out.loud mine was accepted the 28th but I.still.dont have a ddd yet :/
              • I THOUGHT THAT THEY SAID IF U GET APPROVED BY WEDNESDAY NOON YOU WILL GET THAT FRIDAY IF NOT THE NEXT WEEK
              I have a DDD date of 2/6 and was excepted on the 28th but the IRS refund schedule chart states that if you file between 24th and the 31st you will receive your refund on or before the 5th js...
              • The IRS does not do a refund chart anymore, it has been gone for a few years now. The chart you are seeing is one someone has made based upon old refund charts and how they were processed back then. "Just a guess"
                JS

I was accepted on the 29th and still don't have a DDD?

Was accepted on 29th...still waiting for approval..thought I would have it by now. Hoping for a ddd by the end of the week. Anyone think we may get lucky and move straight from accepted to deposited? Wishfull thinking...sigh
                • Has anyone that was accepted on 1/31 received ddd?
                • Not mw, just checked again. same with my two roomies. We were all accepted 1-31 but no approval yet
                • I was accepted on the 28th and nothing yet...
                • I was excepted the 28th also and nothing
                • Me & my cousin, both was  accepted on the 1st & she got a DDD for the 10th & I'm still stuck on the 1st bar.. I just don't understand
                • Accepted on 1/31 and still processing....I've read on other posts this morning that some have got 2/10 as their ddd so I guess that's the next date. It updated overnight and some said there returns were accepted as recent as 2/3. Any guesses on the next ddd?2/12? 2/13?
                • So just from what I read, I honestly don't think they update every night like they claim, and looks like deposits are going to be made twice a week on monday and thursday
                You can also check the Santa Barbara bank if the irs has deposited your refunds if you selected to have them deducted from your check. And the transcripts are true I did that last year it works use the cycle date the year the week and the number in the day. Hope nobody gets audited like last year with the whole fraud topic 152 it took me 4 months to get my refund back good luck I filed 2/1 and nothing yet be positive
                • Topic 152 has nothing to do with fraud. It's how the irs issues refunds.
                • Tru 152 is a manual message they send anyone and everybody every year jus letting you know the basic guidelines and or information. Topic 152 has nothing to do with being audited.
                I filed 1/28 and was approved 1/29. I went through Turbo tax and have a ddd of 2/6, I'm getting it dd on a netspend card. It's 2/5 7:4G am and still nothing in my account.  Was hoping it would come before the 6th, but I guess not.

question: does anyone know how long it takes to get the income tax of the parent who owes back child support?
                • i've been waiting for garnished wages on over $15,000 due in child support for three years and have never seen a check so don't hold you're breath. Apparently hiring a divorce lawyer for $2000 means nothing in family court. I could have hired a llama and got the same results.
                • In Texas they hold it for 180 days after they receive it. I usually get mine in October.
                • Oh dang.... I hope I'm not waiting that long....at least I know I have money coming after I receive my income tax. lol
                • sukanda langley should know about this
                • and just so others know they are receiving your state returns for child support this year as well
                • You should never get your tax return, it should go straight to the mother and kid, in a perfect world.

I am getting mine on a netspend card also and I checked my card yesterday to and nothing also I am a mom waiting on cp to come from my daughters dad and last time I got his taxes I didnt get them till april. I am really hoping that the refund is there today can really use it I filed 1/26 accepted on 1/29 so it says on or before 2/6. 

• Mine is supposed to be dd today and still nothing in my acct. Maybe it's sent today and we'll have it tomorrow 2/7
                • @shaud83 did u use free or basic? did you have you fees deducted from your refund?