, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
You sure can! There's no need to apply for another NetSpend card if you already have one.
When you get to the screen that asks how you want your refund, choose the Direct Deposit option.
Then, enter the following information:
- Bank Name: The Bancorp Bank
- Account Number: If you don't have your account number handy, you can look it up by logging in to the
NetSpend Online Account Center. Routing Number: 114924742
- More Information About the NetSpend Premier® Visa® Prepaid Card
- How soon is a refund deposited to the NetSpend Premier® Visa® Prepaid Card?
IMPORTANT INFO!!!! EACH NETSPEND CARD HAS ITS VERY PWN ROUTING AND ACCOUNT NUMBER! YOU CAN SELECT DIRECT DEPOSIT OPTION YES BUT YOU NEED TO FIRST
- DIal Netspend 1-855-646-8848- enter your card number & pin number.
- select option for direct deposit. It will then give you the specific routing number and account number assigned to your card.
Each card has a specific number assigned to it. Its typically Meta Bank yes, but no 2 people have the same routing or account number. my routing is 073972181 and your card will have its own. When you select where to get your refund, you can choose to get a netspend card, or if you already have one just select direct deposit option and enter info that you get when following steps from above.
routing and account # given to u by the recording after signing in with your card and pin #
People come to TurboTax AnswerXchange for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:
- Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
- Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
- Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
- Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
- Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.