Why does my state return say "Do Not File, Form Not Final"

I completed my Federal & State (Louisiana) returns. I e-filed my Federal return & printed to mail my State return, but the form says, "Do Not File, From Not Final". Why?

It is now February 6, you excepted my money but can not deliver the program for filing the taxes????????

Hello all:

Here's a TurboTax FAQ that should show updated dates of availability for state tax forms.  (They are subject to change, but should be current).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-availability-dates-for-2013-personal-individual-state-tax-...

It is now February 4 and my Turbo Tax Delus says it has the latest update, but Louisiana State forms still say "Do Not file, Forms not Approved".  Your latest update said they would be ready by January 31.  When is the latest we can expect them.  You have already collected for state filing, but cannot file dut to Forms not being approvedl.

• I have the same problem, also in Louisiana.
        • It's Feb. 5 and still not complete. Appears that after using TurboTax for over 20+ years that I need to give H&R Block tax software consideration
        • I call help desk and they indicate updates from LA are due on Jan 14th