Problems installing 2013 TurboTax Deluxe (Fed & State).

I recently purchased 2013 TurboTax Deluxe (Fed & State), but am having problems installing it. After it seems to install, when I open the application, it shows TurboTax Basic as it starts up, and then I get the message "Your configuration has been modified (prd.ini,startup). Please re-install". I uninstall TurboTax, and go through the install process again, but get the same results. I purchased the product at a local Sam's Club store. I've used TurboTax for a number of years and have never had a problem with installation.

Answer

You need to give us a call, so one of our agents can help you get a download and install your program. All you need to do to is click here: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/#/search/Talk%2520to%2520someone.

• Select your platform
  • Click Submit 
  • Click Chat or Call
Hope this helps you out.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Employee
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community