How can I access my unfinished 2013 return

I started my 2013 return, and got to the end, but I was waiting for one piece of information so I saved it.  Now I cannot find it.  I will be so irritated if I have to start again from the beginning.  I can see previous year's returns but not the incomplete 2013. Help before I pull my hair out, and never use this site again, especially as it is now so not user-friendly

31 people found this helpful

Good morning,

First make sure you are signing back in to the exact same account. You should see a big orange button on your home page, after you've signed in, that says Finish My Taxes; click on that and then hit Continue on the next two pages and you should be back where you left off. Let me know if it's not working for you.

NOTE: As of 1/25/2014 there is website maintenance going on at the moment. Your return is not gone, some are just not getting access to the tab they need to go to their return. This should be fixed in the next day or so. Switching to FireFox as your web browser has about a 50% success rate with fixing the problem. As soon as we know anything else we will let you know. Thank you very much for your patience on this.

Hope this helps,

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
TurboTax Employee
12 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community