I cannot open Deluxe 2013; error code 1603; fix net framework 4.0 not fixing problem; frustrated customer

free download, Vanguard customer. Cannot open fully (approximately 26%) then get error code message 1603.  After following instructions to fix problem still cannot open beyond 26%.  Repeated the fix solution several times with same result. Re-downloaded software with same result; cannot open beyond 26%. My computer uses XP operating system.  I have used Turbo Tax for many years on this computer without download/open issues. I need to speak with someone to resolve this issue.  Please cvall me at [personal info removed] or send me Turbo Tax customer service call number.. Very frustrated customer!  My e-mail is  [personal info removed]

Hello,

We have an article created for that error, you can find it here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901608

That should have all the information you need on how to resolve the 1603 error you're encountering.