How do I report miscellaneous income for which I did not receive a 1099-MISC?

I am a church organist, and several of the churches for which I worked paid me less then $600, and so are not required to send me a 1099-MISC. So far, TurboTax has kicked me out of the miscellaneous income section without giving me a way to report that income.

To enter a type of income

1. On the main page, scroll down to the section “Tell us about your income.” 

2. At the bottom of the section, go to the question “Do you have any other income?”

3. Answer Yes. 

On the page “tell us what income you’d like to add” you can add:

Types income not already reported on a W-2 or Form 1099

• To which "main page" are you referring in point 1?
    • same question I have, dcbedeker!