customer service phone number

was wondering if there was a customer service phone number.  when i entered my dependents it told me i qualifies for 3,900 per dependent 3 dependents but them when i entered my wages it is tell me my refund would be 1,425. is there a phone number to talk to somebody about this?

Hey crazygrl6680 the best way to get in contact with us is by visiting:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

[Edited by Moderator]

• First day on the job Steve.?
    • Hello bees,

Thanks for your inquiry.  I have been here for a while, actually, and am looking forward to providing the best customer support as possible!
    • what is the number to customer care
    Thanks for providing that clarification @bees! Always good to have a little guidance on how credits/deductions actually impact ones Tax Liability!

I will pass along that feedback in regards to the program messaging!

Hey crazygrl6680 the new link to contact us is