state/az/140/form updates

Turbo Tax offered to TEXT me when AZ State Form 140 was available..so I can finish my returns. I recieved the confirmation that the form was now ready/available on my cell from Turbo Tax..yet when I go online to try & finish:: Says Form not available  (Ready Soon).. What the heck is going on with this site?? If I need to UPLOAD  from Turbo Tax.. Let me lnow (Where & How) !! This site is extremely frustrating with service/answers to questions on use..and finalizing forms.
TY
J. Saturley
5 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community