How can I get the 2012 TurboTax Premier download?

I am unable to access my 2012 Turbo Tax Premier download at TurboTax.com following all the on-line help instructions.  I have a new computer and cannot find my 2012 CD since I moved and need the 2012 download in order to access the 2012 records on my new computer.  How can I get the 2012 download?

Hi Kwillie911,

You can get a copy of 2012 TurboTax Premier by going to the following hyperlink. I hope this helps.

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products.jsp

Thanks for using TurboTax,

Len
    • went to the link...according to it I have to pay another $100 dollars for a product I purchased last year.  Everything else says products are available for 3 years.  Thanks Turbo Tax.
    • If you purchased your TurboTax online last year, customer service may be able to push the download to you at no addtitonal cost. You will need to have the account information used to purchase the software handy. They may be able to find your purchase with a few questions.