TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

Non-Massachusetts Portion of Deductions

I do not have a W2 yet, but I do have my last paycheck. I live in TN work in MA there are 4 lines for with holding information including the MA information and I am unsure what to put in this box.
Social Security
Medicare
Federal Income Tax
MA Income Tax.

Please help?
    We would suggest that you wait until you receive your actual W-2 form to use as input for TurboTax, especially with your out-of-state employment.  You will be filing a MA nonresident tax return.  The IRS will not start accepting e-filed returns until January 31st anyway.   The final pay stub usually does not contain all the information you need.

Similar questions other people found helpful: