Which debit card is more reliable for tax refunds Netspend or Greendot?

I have used Greendot for years with no issues or delays but then I was hearing how Netspend is two days faster but then others are saying they had major issues with Netspend freezing accounts last year. LOL

Hey DespMom,

Here is a link that tell yous about the Netspend card,

https://turbotax.intuit.com/best-tax-software/why-choose-turbotax/turbotax-refund-card.jsp

go ahead and click on Important Offer Details and Disclosures on the bottom.

Thank you, I hope this helps!

Jazz

• I saw that I am asking folks from personal experience. I heard there were lots of Netspend problems last year.
    • Turbotax may only offer the Netspend card so they would tout that as best. Unless your greendot card that you already own has a routing number and account # that you can ask for a direct deposit you may not be able to use it.  
        There were issues with Netspend being held up because of identity theft worries and some people were not able to get money off the card ,, but remember the only ones who post here are those who had a problem, lots of people use those cards.
    • I have used Greendot for years so yes I know it works. Guess I will use that one.