I have filed my 2014 taxes but they have yet to be accepted stating I have to amend my 2013 tax return I took care of this last year, I put in the account number for my checking account. What do I do now?

Not sure what your question is.  You just filed your 2013 return.  Last year you filed a 2012 return.  Oh, you mean when you filed it gave you the message that the 1040X amended form is missing or something?  It's for this year, nothing to do with last year.  But I don't know why people are getting that message.  You should be able to ignore it and continue.
    • I am sorry I meant 2012. I put in the wrong account number for my checking account. I sent in the proper paper work last year when I realized the mistake I made. Now it keeps telling me that I need to Revisit when the forms are ready. Just need to know what to do now? My taxes are ready to e-file.
    • Still not sure what your question is.  Did you get your refund last year?  Is your direct deposit info right on this year's return?

A lot of forms are not ready to file yet.  But there's no hurry.  The IRS won't even start taking returns until Jan 31 this year.
    • Yes I got my return back last year Turbo tax sent me a check because my checking account information was wrong. I do have the correct information for direct deposit this year, I just don't know why that message is popping up. Thanks so much for the information.