How do I install 2013?

I have administrator rights, my computer, yet disc and online down load for 2013 Tax says I need admin rights. Turn off controls and anti-virus and tried everything I know. Seems there is a glitch in the software. I have used Turbo Tax for about 5 or 6 years and never had trouble installing a disc. Just loaded it in drive and it ran. Now it says I don't meet system requirements by not having administrator rights. However it is a PC and I am logged on as Administrator. I even tried adding a different account, turned off antivirus and firewalls and did everything suggested. When the CD wouldn't load I tried download from online and it said the same: 'doesn't meet system requirements: administrator rights." Like to get this resolved so I can start my taxes.

Thank you

Jeff Moore

1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community