When will a fix be available so TurboTax 2013 will install (running XP) without returning Windows Installer Error 1603? Installs to 27%, backs up to 26% then quits because of Error 1603.

I have been using Turbo Tax for 15 years, & becomming more disgusted with it every time I have to Install the product, it is something I would rather not do, just like paying taxes, but I don't have a choice, except use another tax product. Which seems to be a very good idea lately. Every year I have to upgrade to something new or have a problem with the MS Net Framework. I don't have these problems with other Programs & Im getting very tired of it, happening every year. Make a Program that Installs Well, or you will lose customers. My problem this year, I see is a most common one, with a lot of other users having the same problem, I checked the posts. So I know that It is not just my computer, the problem is:When will a fix be available so TurboTax 2013 will install (running XP) without returning Windows Installer Error 1603? Installs to 27%, backs up to 26% then quits because of Error 1603.

3 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community