This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.
TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

Purchase Turbo Tax 2014

I want to buy turbo tax 2014
  • interested in turbotax for home and business and concerned wether or not will intregrate with quickbook 2013

You can purchase the software from TurboTax or you can get the desktop software from any retail store or from a website like Amazon.com (CD/Download).  If you need to file a state return Deluxe & above has a free state program with your purchase.  If you purchase the software a retail store make sure the box says it includes a free State program

To purchase the Desktop version (CD or download) from TurboTax click on the following link, scroll to the middle of the page for the different versions for TurboTax, click on the Buy Now button under the version you want, on the Download TurboTax Now screen click on the blue link I'd like to order a CD (if you want to download the software click on one of the 2 blue buttons for the system you have)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/?view=desktop

apaulsen444: I do not see a question from you, I answered the original posters question, they did not ask about Mac.  If you order the CD it includes both the Windows & Mac versions on the CD.  If you want to purchase the Download version you would check the Macintosh button on the Download TurboTax now screen which comes up after you click on the Buy Now button on the version you want.

You didn't tell me about the Mac version!

Similar questions other people found helpful: