TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
249 people found this useful

Is TurboTax Business right for me?

To file a return for a corporation (Form 1120), S corporation (Form 1120-S), partnership/multi-member LLC (Form 1065), or homeowner association (1120-H), you'll need TurboTax Business.

Although TurboTax Business also handles Form 1041 for trust and estate income tax returns, not all trusts and estates require this form to be filed.

TurboTax Business does not handle personal (Form 1040, 1040-A, or 1040-EZ) returns. Refer to our online product guide to find the best product for your own personal taxes.

TurboTax Business is a Windows-only software program available as a CD or download.

Tip: If you're in business for yourself and haven't incorporated or created an LLC, use TurboTax Self-Employed instead.