can't load Turbotax on windows 8 computer

I have already done everything TurboTax software advises to check to no avail. I called TurboTax and they said they culd not solve the problem after they tried to do it remotely with a download. They then told me the engineers would need to figure out why I am having this problem and a fix for it. They said it would take about a week, but then yesterday out of the blue I get an email from Intuit advising thta my case was closed, along with a survey to complete. I'm now baffled. Will Intuit continue to try to solve my problem, or has someone already decuided not to bother? Anyone else having this kind of problem?

Answer

Hello rriggi!

The email saying that your case is closed is for the case with the agent you talked to. A different case was opened with our Programmers and they will be working on that. Our programmers will email you and tell you how to fix the situation.

If you want you can reply to this thread and tell us what is happening with the install on your computer and we can try to help you here. Maybe someone else had the issue and got it fixed. They will be able to tell you how to solve the issue. However we need to know in detail what is happening and what you have tried so far to fix the issue.

Thanks for using TurboTax!

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
TurboTax Employee
2 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community