"The problem report has been successfully sent to the server" or 19649282137 Error Message Appears in TurboTax When Launching or Running the Program
We have received reports of an error message stating "The problem report has been successfully sent to the server" appearing when launching TurboTax for Windows, or occasionally while running the program. This may also appear as Error 19649282137. This error appears to be related to issues with the Windows Photo Viewer's capability to view .png files.
If you are experiencing this error, please update your video card drivers. Additionally we have found that the FastPictureViewer codecs may be interfering with this. Uninstalling or updating FastPictureViewer if it is installed on your system should resolve the error.
If you are still having issues after trying the above, removing Windows Update KB2670838 should resolve this issue. To remove it, take the following steps:
- Open Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program (or Programs and Features).
- Select the View Installed Updates option on the left.
- Type KB2670838 in the search bar in the upper right. This should only display the update we want to remove below now.
- Right click the "Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2670838)" and choose Uninstall.
- Reboot your computer and try running TurboTax.