Download is stuck on fix. NET Framework 4.0

Answer

2 people found this helpful

I have the same issue.  The 2013 install keeps trying to "fix" Framework 4.  I have uninstalled, re-installed and updated Framework 4 client profile and TT 2013 still will not install on XP SP 3 with all updates every patch Tuesday!! 

I am a software developer and have a commercial product that I have been selling and supporting since 1987 also based on the .NET Framework so I have a better knowledge of the Frameworks than most.  I have uninstalled, re-installed and updated the Framework 4 Client Profile twice and TT 2013 Basic still will NOT install.  It keeps showing the attached dialogs.

I have used TT for 10 or more years and it has never failed like this before.  TT2013 is the first version to use Framework 4 AFAIK.

They need to fix this ASAP.
TurboTax_2013_Utility_-_2013.0.0.31_2013-11-26_03-31-46.jpg
TurboTax_2013_Installer_2013-11-26_03-30-50.jpg
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
4 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community