cannot install download ttax 2013

Get
"Sorry but your computer does not meet the minimum requirements" after I download and try to install.  I tried with my Avast temporarily turned off.  Same result.  My order number is (removed)

Should I be getting a new "free antivirus avast setup file" like last year with the download?  I am not getting one.
  • By the way, I cannot manage to talk to a real person on your health line.  When I requested one, I end up in an endless circle taking me back each time to the original computer answering system, then to a computer help service then back again to the original answering message.
  • Whoops  Tha should have been "help line"
  • I'm not aware of any association between TurboTax and a free Avast offer either last year or this year.    That doesn't mean there wasn't one--only that I'm not aware of one.   Here's how you can talk to TT Customer Support by phone or online chat:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp  

When at that support page, in the search line enter some keywords or question without quotes. On the next page, skip the suggested topic links and scroll down until you see two interfaces ONLINE CHAT or CALL US.  It should show the wait times for each.

Support hours this time of year are 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific, Mon-Fri.

How the phone and chat support system works:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Recommendations/Trying-to-Contact-Us-or-Reach-the-TurboTax-Support-Telephone-Number-/GEN12151.html
These are worthless answers.  I  have all the computer power required.  I have always installed from my log-in.  Now it says "Administrator privilege needed."  1. why, this is my issue for privilege and 2. I logged in as administrator and it did not work there either.  
See the following TurboTax FAQ: 
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1911601-sorry-but-your-system-doesn-t-meet-the-minimum-requirement...

Also, one of the Superusers suggested the following:
Are you are installing the software from the setup.exe file?  If you are, find the install.exe file & try installing the software from the install.exe file.  
  • Am trying to install from download.  All I received is a "w_turbotax_1040_hab_2013.020.0100' file.  Nothing as either a "setup.exe" or a "install.exe" file???
Here are the system requirements to install Turbo Tax…..

For Windows you need 1GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor and:
- Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Pro with Service Pack 3 or higher (it doesn't work on XP 64-bit, see note) or 
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate; or 
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).

How to install Turbo Tax on a Windows computer

Windows Troubleshooting Installation…..