I only want to use my credit card when I order, why do I have to update and leave data on your server?

This is mainly a public  user-to-user forum, not a direct pathway to TT Customer Support.   What are you referring to?   Did you get some kind of email or what?    A regular TT account, a TT Advantage account, or a product purchased from the TT online store such as a download?

If you're an Advantage member, for instance, where your product is sent automatically every year, it may want you to update your credit card info before it automatically charges and ships the 2013 product.