How can I access my 2012 tax return?

I need a copy of my 2012 return. When I click on the link to download, it does not give me the option to view or print them, but tells me instead that the 2012 tax season is over and come back in 2013. It gives me options to amend or change them, but I just need to print a copy for my student loans. I need them asap.

11 people found this helpful

This is an issue when trying to download the 2012 PDF file, our team is working on it and we'll let you know the fix soon.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
TurboTax Employee
9 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community