TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1061 people found this useful

Where do I enter Form 1099-S?

You may get a 1099-S if you sold timber, real estate (including land), permanent structures, or stock in a co-op.

Generally, Form 1099-S information is entered in the investment section of TurboTax, although it could be entered elsewhere depending upon the nature of the sale. Refer to the articles below for specific information.

Related Information: