TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
143 people found this useful

Form 1042-S, Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding

What is form 1042-S?

Businesses and Institutions use form 1042-S to report any monetary payment to a non-resident alien. Currently, TurboTax does not support this form.

If you received a 1042-S, we can connect you with a CPA experienced with Form 1042-S using TurboTax Personal Pro