This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.
, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
If you need to change or delete stock transactions that you imported from your broker, here's how:
- Open your tax return in TurboTax.
- Click the Federal Taxes tab, and then choose Wages & Income right below it. (Home & Business: Click the Personal tab, and then choose Personal Income below the tab.)
- Select I'll choose what I work on.
- On the Your 2013 Income Summary screen, scroll down to the Investment Income topic.
- Select Update to the right of Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other.
- On the Investment Sales Summary screen, you can edit or delete imported information.