, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
What is TurboTax Advantage?
With TurboTax Advantage, you can pre-order your TurboTax software and how you want to receive it (download or CD-ROM).
We'll send it to you every year, automatically, at the direct-from-Intuit price. We'll also notify you before we charge your card, and you can cancel your enrollment anytime.
When you enroll in TurboTax Advantage, you'll enjoy:
- Notification and access to TurboTax CD or download software as soon as it becomes available.
- Automatic subscription to your software each year.
- Year-round access to your account to stay up-to-date on the status of your orders, shipping information, and billing-related issues.
- Personalized TurboTax Advantage website where you can double-check and update your account in minutes, and redeem your exclusive offers.
- Direct-from-TurboTax price, year after year.
- For CD orders, free shipping and handling plus direct-to-your-door delivery.
- Exclusive special offers on products and services, including Quicken.
- Access to ItsDeductible® to track charitable donations and get tips on tax planning.
- Prior notifications of shipments before your order is processed.
- Exclusive customer and technical support via phone or online chat.
- Live answers to your questions from TurboTax experts and users.
How do I enroll?
Enrolling in TurboTax Advantage is easy. Just sign in here using your TurboTax login and click the orange Sign In button.
Don't have a TurboTax login? Use the same User ID/Password combination you use at other Intuit sites (such as Quicken.com) or click here to create your TurboTax Advantage account.
How much will I be charged?
You will be charged the direct-from-TurboTax renewal price for your product each year. The amount charged to your credit card is the purchase price of your product(s) plus any applicable sales tax. On CD orders, you get free shipping and handling.
Refer to the TurboTax Advantage statement you received in the mail or visit your account online to see the exact amount.
Why am I still getting promotions after signing up?
If you are still receiving promotions after you have signed up for TurboTax Advantage, it's possible that you have multiple accounts with us. You could be listed under a different name and address than the one you used to sign up for TurboTax Advantage. Here's help:
- Confirm your enrollment settings at any time by logging on to your account.
- Use forgot User ID to ask our system to email you all the User ID’s you have on file with us.
- Log in to each additional account and cancel your TurboTax Advantage account.
- If you forgot your password on an account, please use this log in help to assist you.
Note: Some promotional materials are unrelated to the TurboTax Advantage program. Also, we may send CDs to customers with expired subscriptions or if we are unable to process the TurboTax Advantage order.
- How Can I Tell if I'm Already Enrolled in the TurboTax Advantage Program?
- How to Update Your TurboTax Advantage Account and Credit Card Info
- How do I update my TurboTax account information?
- Deciphering Your Credit Card or Debit Card Statement
- TurboTax Advantage Orders, Shipments and Statements
- Cancelling or refunding your TurboTax Advantage enrollment and order