, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
After signing in to TurboTax Online, you get stuck on a gray screen and are unable to proceed because the Continue button isn't accessible. Known scenarios include:
- After signing in, you see the Creating a secure connection message, and then the screen hangs and turns gray.
- When attempting to pay for TurboTax Online fees, the screen goes gray and you can't pay.
Most often, this happens in Internet Explorer, although other browsers are known to be affected.
Try each workaround until the problem is resolved:
- Refresh the page;
- Clear your cache, close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in;
- Try another browser supported by TurboTax Online;
- Reset your browser to default settings.
Warning: Resetting your browser may delete custom browser settings and add-ons.