TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
654 people found this useful

What is Form 3903?

You may be able to claim work-related moving expenses as a deduction. If you qualify, the deduction gets reported on IRS Form 3903, Moving Expenses.

To get to this section in TurboTax:

  1. Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
  2. In the search field, search for moving expenses and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your work-related moving expenses.